EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

@EntheogenTruthSeeker most are not ready for Truth. Which is why I believe Leo only teaches to those who seek Truth. Discovering Truth will not do anything for "you". Most devils only want more materialistic things which evidently they will lose.

Why would he put himself out there to be critized by devils. Leo's work is readily available to those who are willing to learn. This is just my opinion

@Dodo @Leo Gura very well said. Do you think I have some innate gift to perform miracles? I am going to a dual diagnosis rehab center focused on mental health and addiction, then am going to become a monk part time or full time and see where I go. God is telling me to be sober intuitively, but i also am deeply interested in psychedelics particularly microdosing 5meo rectally. 

Any suggestions on how to actualize this vision? I have a lot of Christian friends that say you are a false prophet and that psychedelics are unbiblical. What are your thoughts? Have you ever actually read the Bible from a nondual perspective? 

John 14:12 = 

4EB9293D-DBCC-4C9B-9D3D-499850A5AA3C.png

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

41 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Dodo @Leo Gura Do you think I have some innate gift to perform miracles?

You are God. You created all of reality.

I have a lot of Christian friends that say you are a false prophet and that psychedelics are unbiblical. What are your thoughts?

If you open the dictionary and look up the word "fool", you will find a picture of your Christian friends.

Have you ever actually read the Bible from a nondual perspective?

You don't need to read the Bible. You are God. You imagined every book in the Universe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dodo @Leo Gura very well said. Do you think I have some innate gift to perform miracles? I am going to a dual diagnosis rehab center focused on mental health and addiction, then am going to become a monk part time or full time and see where I go. God is telling me to be sober intuitively, but i also am deeply interested in psychedelics particularly microdosing 5meo rectally. 

Any suggestions on how to actualize this vision? I have a lot of Christian friends that say you are a false prophet and that psychedelics are unbiblical. What are your thoughts? Have you ever actually read the Bible from a nondual perspective? 

John 14:12 = 

4EB9293D-DBCC-4C9B-9D3D-499850A5AA3C.png

You are already a miracle. About special powers, you need to turn to Spirit to guide you. It might not be relevant to you to perform miracles, but I do believe all of us have healing powers that activate through the feeling of Gratitude.

What I do is place my hands on the chakra center I wish to perform healing to and feel true gratitude about everything. I don't know if it works, but I learnt it from one reiki master.

Ps: you can check what Spirit wants to tell you by taking the Bible and opening on a random page after asking a question or ask for guidance. It has given me messages before and keeps showing me relevant things about my attachment to money and desire for power, which I need to work on.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God. You created all of reality.

If you open the dictionary and look up the word "fool", you will find a picture of your Christian friends.

You don't need to read the Bible. You are God. You imagined every book in the Universe.

But dont you need to taste a fruit to know it?  

You could have planted the seed and the apple grew from it, but do you know the apple just because you created it? Do you know and get its qualities, taste and value just because you planted the seed? 

Its the same as saying you don't need psychedelics because you created them all. Maybe there are tools other than psychedelics that man can use for connection and union with the divine.  

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

20 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Maybe there are tools other than psychedelics that man can use for connection and union with the divine. 

Of course there are.

But why use inferior tools?

Trying to access God-realization via the Bible is like traveling from Los Angeles to New York on skis in the middle of summer.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Of course there are.

But why use inferior tools? Why travel across the country by skis in the middle of summer when you can fly on a plane?

The scenary!  The journey!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

The scenary!  The journey!

Getting lost in delusion and falsehood is not scenery.

It is not a matter of enjoyment. As a Christian you are deluded as fuck and suffer greatly for it.

Show me one God-realized Christian. I've yet to see one.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Getting lost in delusion and falsehood is not scenery.

It is not a matter of enjoyment. As a Christian you are deluded as fuck and suffer greatly for it.

Show me one God-realized Christian. I've yet to see one.

There is a mystical section of Christianity that has many examples I am sure, but one side effect of being selfless is that you wont be on the news shouting about it!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Leo Gura I don’t know who to believe. Like I haven’t met you before and know nothing about you as a human and it’s just so difficult to know who to trust with this sort of knowledge. This is my god like Christian friends response: 

4B32DC08-12EA-49DF-B15D-CAFBAA6769E6.png

4 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I don’t know who to believe.

This work is not a matter of belief.

Deconstruct your mind, if you dare. Or... keep playing patty-cakes with your imaginary Christian friends.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Do not use my words to debate idiots by proxy.

When you do that, I have no desire to communicate with you.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker hilarious reading this from the outside looking in. Your friend is delusional, it makes me cringe. It's actually kind of sad that people get brainwashed into this nonsense from such a young age with no choice but to accept it into their bios. You have some serious work to do just to rid yourself of any ideology unfortunately. You can do it though, it will be difficult.

@Leo Gura I apologize. I am just very lost and traumatized so I’m very suggestible. Obviously you have profound wisdom and practical advice, so you shall know them by their fruits. Thanks so much for giving me brutal truths. 

I love you man. 

@Godishere I agree for sure. I am trying to deconstruct all the trauma and misunderstanding from my entire life through my manic episodes and deep contemplation and relationships. Thank you for responding. 

I love you man 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker See my video: How To Discover What Is True

You need to get serious about epistemology and stop believing anyone. Don't believe me either.

Seeking truth is not a matter of belief. And you will NEVER get truth from human words. The problem is that you want to get to the truth through words, whether the Bible or mine. And none of that will work.

If you want to reach truth, you must question everything until your mind collapses.

12 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Why one day Jesus is white and the other black ?

Or are you saying Jesus has the power of Michael Jackson and it has never been written in the holy book of concepts and imagination ?

So many questions, and never got an answer from Jisus.

At least Lio answers me, even if it is to say I'm a stupid fool.

Your supposedly God can't even do that, so who's to say he ever existed ? 

That's a fucking weak God if he can't even talk !

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Leo Gura I honestly can’t comprehend how selfless you are. What percentile do you think your consciousness or peak awakenings are compared to the rest of the world? 

How do you know that you’ve experienced levels of consciousness that only a handful of people on this planet have ever experienced? Did God tell you that?