Emerald

The Heart Centric Perspective on Veganism

141 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla Listen, your point was that plants have unavailable vitamins, which is plainly wrong.

Is not, do the research you will see. 

Singer

14™

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla This is just plainly idiotic. 

You should do the research.

Maybe is not, take a look at Natasha Campbell Mcbride, what she has to say on the subject. Before you claim other's views to be idiotic. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla 

Plants have available vitamins, nothing to do with the business.

Are you really this romantically delusional that you try to fit everything according to this idea?

Just now, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla 

Plants have available vitamins, nothing to do with the business.

Are you really this romantically delusional that you try to fit everything according to this idea?

I only told you what top notch Harvard and Cambridge says on the matter. Take it or leave it. Namaste

Singer

14™

6 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla

You're only fooling yourself here 

Namaste motherfucker

Stop insulting yourself. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla

I can show you doctors and studies in favour of vegan diets.

But what is the point. You have a lifestyle towards you have romantically deluded yourself.

Anything that could lead remotely out of it will be dismissed by you. 

7 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla

I can show you doctors and studies in favour of vegan diets.

But what is the point. You have a lifestyle towards you have romantically deluded yourself.

Anything that could lead remotely out of it will be dismissed by you. 

Leg the propaganda go and read a book. Namaste

Singer

14™

47 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Goldzilla

Same towards you.

Namaste motherfucker Namaste

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

14 hours ago, Goldzilla said:

I only milk my animals and take the eggs from the chiken and honey from my bees kid! Got my own farm. 

Can you provide evidence for the claims you made about most scientific data indicating a plant based diet is unhealthy?

Glory to Israel

12 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Every time the mawn is cut, the fresh smell of grass is actually pain signals the grass releases warning nearby plants.

This is so funny to me. You're being dishonest with your own self. Observe your feelings when a lawn is cut, really go down to the baseline to what you feel when you smell that freshly cut grass. Then do the same exact thing watching a pig get slaughtered. Make sure to look in his eyes while they do it.

@impulse9

43 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

This is so funny to me. You're being dishonest with your own self. Observe your feelings when a lawn is cut, really go down to the baseline to what you feel when you smell that freshly cut grass. Then do the same exact thing watching a pig get slaughtered. Make sure to look in his eyes while they do it.

That is it. The feeling I get from seeing the lawn cut, the sound of it buzzing, when I operated the machine decades ago when I had grass on the backward to do, the internal images of grass filling the bag. The emotions intitially are a mix of boredom to relief. The same when I had the opportunity to see what they did to pigs in slaughter houses, and see what butchers did to process the pig meats. Yes, the initial differenses of seeing, hearing, feeling externally and internally are different with that of cutting the grass. However, did you know that by carefully contemplating and observation, that I realized both are similar to each other, and have the same common denominator, that a human being, existing as the higher hierarchy of evolution, isthe common factor in inflicting suffering and destruction to animals and plants alike.

The need to create crop fields, that cut down forests and wildlife plants, to facilitate raising of pigs and cows to provide meat produce, is the same need to create space to manufacture consumer friendly veggies, by cutting down forests. Same common denominator.

I speak from direct experiences of both. Also, most people can't do this as it does require you to be able to maintain mindfulness and observation for long time periods. Can you sit, or stand, or still be in the same area as the slaughter taking place, while being mindful of thoughts and feelings in you, and note shadow parts that need intergrating? Can you place and maintain focus? Can you treat both situations with equanimity, internally in your mind? Can you be at peace with both, wether or not the situation does or doesn't change?

Edited by Danioover9000

You're simply not being honest with yourself. The difference is crystal clear. I'm not here to convince you though, you can figure it out for yourself.

@impulse9

3 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

You're simply not being honest with yourself. The difference is crystal clear. I'm not here to convince you though, you can figure it out for yourself.

That's fine. Just from your reply, I know that in terms of mindfulness and observation, I am leagues above you. Don't take this as an insult, it is just the difference in psychological, spiritual development and life experiences.

I hope you find peace with not just the suffering of animals, but of plants, and be able to understand, from mind to becoming/being level, why they do it, and integrate them. They need some love too. Peace.