electroBeam

Best courses, teachers to learn how to develop intimacy

7 posts in this topic

I wanna develop intimacy, both for sexual/romantic relationships and friendships. I need to understand more the difference between an intimate friendship vs an intimate romantic relationship. I need to understand the differences between developing intimacy between guys and girls, etc.

Goal is to get better at connecting with people (developing closeness) and better at controlling the ways that closeness goes (being able to control whether it gets sexual or non sexual).

@electroBeam what's your style of intimacy?

Is it sexual or non sexual?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The first thing I’d recommend looking into is the 5 love languages if you haven’t already.

Also, intimacy is all about understanding the other person deeply and being understood. So, learning to communicate and listen thoroughly is an important skill to learn.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I've come across a few, I don't remember their names but when I find them I will get back to you 

On 4/26/2021 at 1:13 AM, electroBeam said:

I wanna develop intimacy, both for sexual/romantic relationships and friendships. I need to understand more the difference between an intimate friendship vs an intimate romantic relationship. I need to understand the differences between developing intimacy between guys and girls, etc.

Goal is to get better at connecting with people (developing closeness) and better at controlling the ways that closeness goes (being able to control whether it gets sexual or non sexual).

Teal Swan

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.