Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

"I write to you on the morning of a battle, the like of which has scarcely been seen in the history of the world. We have surrounded the French Emperor. This battle will decide the fate of Europe"

- General von Gneisenau

letter to his wife, 18th of October 1813

"The entire universe is within you. Ask all from yourself" - RUMI

I want $10 000 usd per month. Haha go go god

Haha people on Nahm's forum follow my posts. It's a weird feeling when you see people talk about you. I wonder how long they will bury their heads in the sand and avoid the truth. 

I like this woman's channel.

It's funny to see a forum full of dishonest fools question if I'm telling the truth.

If anything 8k is a low end for what I donated. 

Nahm sais he didn't accept any money in that same thread, but everyone defending him just likes to ignore that part I guess lol

See when you are an honest person you don't have these issues.

If Nahm truly did nothing wrong none of this drama would even exist 

Wow yeah, that is a bold faced lie for sure.  It's always disconcerting when someone does something wrong like that and everyone around them just ignores it and brushes the issue under the rug.  They're acting like Lester, who is honestly being completely reasonable in questioning Nahm, is doing something wrong by confronting their spiritual leader.  When you put yourself in a position of leading and guiding other people, you're going to get questioned and you have to abide by a certain set frame of tolerable behaviours, if you're suspicious, then no one wants to deal with that.  So rather than accepting that he did something shady towards one of his clients, they're glossing it over and gaslighting you for your life choices as a reason as to why it was an acceptable thing to do, or to use to convince themselves that you're the liar and not the person that they glorify as some kind of mentor.

@Loba Yeah, it's an odd position to take. Blatant disregard for the truth to shield someone from consequences of their actions.

The truth is Nahm was greedy and behaved unethically, but he did try to help and had some admirable qualities.

But he's not enlightened and he is misleading many people by not understanding what he's disseminating.

Alright it seems the drama has passed so I will move on now too.

But last point for those keeping score. In that thread Nahm(Not a happy man) was asked did he accept $8000 from someone on Leo's forum.

He responded "No." That is a lie. 

Just now, Judy2 said:

@Raptorsin7 I'm sorry that this happened to you. It's probably difficult now, but maybe in the future you can take something positive from this or say that at least you learnt something.

I did learn a lot, and I do view it as a positive. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, this is the best my life has ever been, and it's only getting better.

I just hate fucking dishonest people, and this issue is still sensitive to me.

46 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I just hate fucking dishonest people, and this issue is still sensitive to me.

Part of the problem is that we continuously shame people who are dishonest. This makes it difficult for them to open up about their dishonesty. And that's what you're doing here, maybe it helps you, but no one is truly better than another. You didn't give it up. Even if Nahm admitted to his mistakes and flaws, would you give it up truly? 

Because the problem is. That calling another person a bad person somehow makes us feel better. That's the root of all problems. If we drop shaming and approach the problem with empathy like hey you can tell people about it but I'm not gonna judge you forever for this, then there are possibilities that people who wanted to correct the wrong might open up.. 

If Nahm confesses to his wrongdoings then he is risking his reputation. You act as though you're the most honest person in the world, but I'm sure if there were skeletons in your closet that you wouldn't wish to be revealed and you would find ways to hide it too.. Your reputation might not matter to you much because you aren't on Nahms level. But you got to understand that he is someone that a lot of people look up to, he has YouTube videos and he does a ton of stuff for people. Now he even has a forum. It would be incredibly difficult for someone like that to admit to anything wrong, they risk losing supporters and in turn their livelihood. 

What will you achieve even if he admitted to things, other than a vapid boost to your ego. You have to ask yourself why you're so desperate that he should publicly admit to it. It's not gonna bring your money back. 

Also make wiser choices in life. Everything is not always about the other person. Maybe they weren't genuinely aware of what they were doing. Why did you attract such a person or situation to your life? Maybe because you believed or invested too much. 

We all indirectly contribute to any bad karma that happens. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson My overall point is if you claim you're enlightened and you represent as an authority you deserve to be heavily scrutinized. 

I have a grudge against him for sure, but I would be content if he admitted to his wrong doing and took some responsibility for what happened.

I am aware that I played a role and there's a reason I don't have a grudge against any of the numerous mentors i've had. 

I love how people are so quick to come for me when I call out Nahm, but no one cares half as much about his conduct and what he's preaching that led to the backlash.

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Also make wiser choices in life. Everything is not always about the other person. Maybe they weren't genuinely aware of what they were doing. Why did you attract such a person or situation to your life? Maybe because you believed or invested too much. 

Why are you coming here and giving me advice about what I ought to do? 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Tyler Robinson My overall point is if you claim you're enlightened and you represent as an authority you deserve to be heavily scrutinized. 

I have a grudge against him for sure, but I would be content if he admitted to his wrong doing and took some responsibility for what happened.

I am aware that I played a role and there's a reason I don't have a grudge against any of the numerous mentors i've had. 

I love how people are so quick to come for me when I call out Nahm, but no one cares half as much about his conduct and what he's preaching that led to the backlash.

Notice how you immediately think that people are coming for you when you are only being suggested that dragging someone incessantly isn't a great thing either and how this same behavior causes people like Nahm to not admit to their mistakes, we contribute to the same problem that we try to address. 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why are you coming here and giving me advice about what I ought to do? 

Notice once again how you feel triggered just because someone gave you an alternate perspective on your situation but you only appreciate when someone says "I'm so sorry this happened to you." There is something to learn here, is to forget and let go and to empathize with others flaws as much as you wish people empathize with you. Nobody is perfect. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson Okay. My overall point is he's a charlatan and liar. 

I will work on empathizing with him in the future, as I grow this stuff will resolve it self. 

I just don't know you and I don't think you said anything particularly insightful or wise, so I'm just confused what you think you're accomplishing.

@Raptorsin7 what I was trying to accomplish is to convince you to have greater empathy for a wrong doer and stay away from constantly calling him out since it is over and happened a long time ago, there is always a point where we need to drop things because it doesn't create space for healing, either for him or you. 

I just wanted to offer you something to ponder on so you would know that there are many things that are involved in a situation than just someone being right or wrong. And everything is way beyond all the moralizing we do. People make mistakes. There is not a single person on planet earth who hasn't made a mistake. 

It seems that after I offered you an alternate perspective you're ready to work on empathizing with him. Which is good. If my perspective wasn't helpful even in the least,, then my bad. Have a good day. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Maybe it's a good thing for people to be aware of charlatans.

I do not appreciate people who I don't know commenting and tell me how I ought to do things. 

But maybe you are right, i'm not sure.

@Raptorsin7 okay think about it this way. 

How would you feel if you made a mistake and duped someone. You might say that you will never do it. But what if you did. 

And after that people kept dragging your name forever about it, shaming you for what you did? Would it give you space for healing or moving on? 

Would you not feel dragged on and on, never having closure on what happened? Would not feel like people should stop focusing on the bad you did and give you a chance to better yourself and not keep endlessly dragging you in the mud? 

And what if admitting to your mistakes is going to cost a lot to your business or reputation? Knowing that you would lose, would you still go ahead and confess to your wrongdoings? 

Just asking for your perspective on how you would react if the same happened to you and people just weren't ready to forgive you and calling you a charlatan everyday? 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson I would apologize and I would take responsibility for being a terrible teacher and misleading people.

I wouldn't gaslight the person or refuse to take responsibility or accountability for what happened. And I wouldn't lie about receiving money.

"... Destroy your reputation. Be notorious"- Rumi

I could give two fucks about my reputation if it came at the cost of the truth. I'm not even coming for the guy that seriously. I am not threatening his family, his career etc. It's literally just about spirituality and making false claims,  i.e being a charlatan.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Tyler Robinson I would apologize and I would take responsibility for being a terrible teacher and misleading people.

I wouldn't gaslight the person or refuse to take responsibility or accountability for what happened. And I wouldn't lie about receiving money.

"... Destroy your reputation. Be notorious"- Rumi

I could give two fucks about my reputation if it came at the cost of the truth. I'm not even coming for the guy that seriously. I am not threatening his family, his career etc. It's literally just about spirituality and making false claims,  i.e being a charlatan.

I appreciate this and this is good. But not everyone works with your own code of conducting things. People have different perspectives. Depends on how they were raised, their trauma, their insecurities. 

Maybe they were treated very badly whenever they came out with the truth. It's always good to be sensitive to what factors might be inhibiting the other person from being or doing the highest good.. We can't judge them from our moral lense. And just because someone is at a lower level on the scale of morality(since morality is relative anyway), it does not always imply that they're a horrible person at heart. It could be a good person at heart not really aware of how they're screwing others. 

On the flip side, sometimes we think we are doing good by bringing attention to charlatans. There is a saying that goes - the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You might not be directly threatening his family or career. However constantly dragging him in the mud could potentially ruin his career for good. I mean it's like - he stole a few bucks from you and that's just money. But you could be stealing his whole life, his peace of mind, his reputation. Who is the bigger thief. Sometimes we hurt others 10000 times more than they hurt us, just to console our own moral righteousness. 

The path to true spirituality comes through non judgement and empathy. Growth in consciousness. By judging too harshly we create a wrong versus right society, we create division. We create a society of sinners versus good people. But in the eyes of God, every child is same. 

Hopefully you will develop that compassion for those who did wrong to you. 

With that said I finish here, have a good day. Cheers. 

♡✸♡.