Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

white girl that matches your actual qualities will not date you. So make yourself better. 

She has to explain to herself and be convinced why are you better then what she can ussually find. 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Also you yourself are giving power to that by having beleif Light skin worth more. Also by wanting girl of other race which you beleive is more worthy based on skin colour. 

So you want something of higher value. Better to let go of that beleif. If you want it make yourself of higher value. You can't just think about something you have to actually do it. 

Yeah I know this. I believe by the time i'm done with consciousness work i won't hold these kinds of beliefs anymore. Anything relating to not being worthy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

white girl that matches your actual qualities will not date you. So make yourself better. 

She has to explain to herself and be convinced why are you better then what she can ussually find. 

Yeah I'm aware of this dynamic too. If i want an exceptional girl of another race I have to be 1 in 1 million person. 

Luckily most people are just average joes, a self realized person will stand out anywhere as exceptional 

We have saying here and maybe some other serb dude will translate it to you .

Od probiraca nema jebaca.xD

To Do List:

Laundry

Clean Downstairs

Meditate 1 hour continuous 

Shave Beard

Don't overeat junk

Listen to a new Fred Davis talk

Finally sat layed down for a 20 minute session. It was great. 

I can feel different emotions coming and going, I felt a strong urge to read the forum a few times haha. 

It's going to come down to just feeling fully. Be open. Be at peace. What's throwing you off is aversion to certain emotional states. It can be very subtle, but some emotions will cause you to just run away into objects thinking etc.

I was pretty harsh towards the adulterer but I think he needed the wake up call.

Everyone was giving him encouragement and dancing around the issue.

2 months later he would make a post saying how much he hates being a step dad and how he made a huge mistake.

Another good meditation session. Was listening to a talk by Rupert. 

I think the best videos for me are the one's pointing to the just being aware. The most essential aspect of experience, just being aware. Resting in this space. I could feel some stuff coming up and I kinda retreated into dissoication but overall it was a good session. 

What is the essential part of experience. Just the fact of having an experience. Being conscious of being conscious. Awareness being aware of itself.

He said in the talk that at some point there is a shift. I've had the major shift a few times on psychs, but I believe i'm approaching that same release in meditation. But i gotta be more diligent. I am fucking around way too much.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I was pretty harsh towards the adulterer but I think he needed the wake up call.

Everyone was giving him encouragement and dancing around the issue.

2 months later he would make a post saying how much he hates being a step dad and how he made a huge mistake.

Hahaha. He won't get her. I had affairs with married women. She really has to be into him for that to happen. But from start he has to show that he is not interested in taking her and her kids because he would be pressured upon so much. He is weak, already "inloved". Good luck to him. 

So instead of relationship I get "hanging out from time to time" because of this. Never complained. 

If she is i terested in him. Recipe is next sleep with her and do that as much as you can. Pass through all the pressure afterwards. She might "dump you" be mad blah blah but she is emotionally attached to you and she will call you back accepting what role she got. It really all depends on man as much these guys would try to convince you in otherwise. 

Also key factor is also attribitues and qualities of her husband.So know the situation. 

Also if you want to have women on side you really have to be strong. 

Edited by Zeroguy

How much emotionally attached to you=how much she pressures you. 

Also might be how shitty her husband is compared to you and also how stupid and weak you are to take provider role for kids of another man. 

You have to be precise and pick right moment when will you cut the cord. She will come back under your conditions. 

Gather as much infos as possible and act accordingly. 

Scary ha this guy ain't an moron. Dare anyone to trick and fool me. 

That's why I keep traditional values as man Rap as some sort of standard. Might sound very strict and father like.Also will reject I like to call it "modernism" because it just didn't proved correct in my life at all.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy I hear you man. I'm with you, how many of these woman will talk about their standards, good man etc but then will end up with complete opposite.

That guy was addicted to the first broken girl who he formed an emotional connection with. Hes like a drug addict, and she's his crack. 

He was talking about love, being with her etc when shes married with kids. What kind of guy wants to commit to a married woman with kids who's a cheater, that's red flag number 1.

Best thing a man could do is develop himself and be non needy. I'm basically a man child but in law school woman in my class loved me because I was non needy and was indifferent. 

I wonder how many friends I have left on this forum. I've basically insulted everyone i've talked to in some major/minor way haha, and I bet some people hold a grudge or just stay clear of me. 

I want to say I'm sorry for how I've treated people on here, but truth is I'm not really sorry and I bet I will do it again even if I apologize. A sorry doesn't mean much if there isn't a will to change.

My parents spoiled me and let me do whatever I want so I think I have an inherent low regard for the feelings and opinions of others. This is low empathy narcissist at it's finest. My parents wanted to do a good job they just didn't really understand that what they were doing was going to end up causing problems later in life. 

I appreciate the emotionally strong people on the forum who are not phased by my interactions.

In my defense, I try to give good advice and I try to be ethical and reasonable in how I give advice. Saying something triggering over the internet is not bad I don't think, considering all that goes in the self help industry. I've also interacted with enough teachers in 1-1 chats and videos etc, and I can do a reasonable job of mimicing some teachers with just a purely logical understanding of their teaching, even though I don't have the same direct experience as them

7 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy I hear you man. I'm with you, how many of these woman will talk about their standards, good man etc but then will end up with complete opposite.

That guy was addicted to the first broken girl who he formed an emotional connection with. Hes like a drug addict, and she's his crack. 

He was talking about love, being with her etc when shes married with kids. What kind of guy wants to commit to a married woman with kids who's a cheater, that's red flag number 1.

Best thing a man could do is develop himself and be non needy. I'm basically a man child but in law school woman in my class loved me because I was non needy and was indifferent. 

Who gives a shit. 

What are you about in life. 

Pussy always comes have no worries. 

Also do you really want me to tell you actual reasons for you being "man child" and family dynamics that created you in this way. When we disregard all your faults for that? 

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Also do you really want me to tell you actual reasons for you being "man child" and family dynamics that created you in this way.

Sure I'd love to hear it.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

When we disregard all your faults for that? 

I don't understand what you mean by this

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Sure I'd love to hear it.

I don't understand what you mean by this

Well I would allow you to realize it for yourself.You are smart.

Imagine you are living in stone age.You know you have that family.

2nd clue and I love her.

Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dik-dik

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

magine you are living in stone age.You know you have that family.

Is that my families level of development? Stone age mindset with modern technologies? I guess it makes sense, India is behind modern countries by many generations.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

2nd clue and I love her.

Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dik-dik

I know who you're talking about but I don't see how it's connected haha

No no no no.You really won't like the answer to the puzzle.I know you lawyers are  just  good for memorizing stuff but this time intellect has to be used.

It will give you answer to why are you the way you are.But at the end it really is your fault.

enjoy.

Yeah I agree lawyers are not that smart after all. I went to a pretty good law school and you would be surprised how stupid some people are. 

----

Man my meditation practice always feels like 1 step forward 1 step back. I've noticed this pattern of having long meditation sessions followed my migraine headaches right at the third eye region. I've felt this same thing on psychs, it's this nauseating headache. I've managed to transcend the headaches on psychs and release almost all the suffering, but sober meditations I haven't managed to fully let it go.

Now i'm hesitant about meditating before work today because the migraine was so bad last night. Oof.