kras

I am doomed

11 posts in this topic

I am doomed to be miserable till the rest of my life. I have OCD thought that tells me that i am doomed. I will never find a partner that i like or live a happy live.

Every day is the same, i try to cope with spirituality and some personal development(which is very hard because of extreme resistence i start to have as soon as i try to do something about my situation). 

Suicidal thought all the time, ive been dealing with that shit for 10 years. Usually my emotional state is low, expect some brief situations of highs which i have sometimes. I am good represantation of a doomer expect that i dont drink, i actually train and eat healthy. 

I dont believe in therapy, ive tried it couple of times but its just a BS for me. 

I am writing that because very strong negative emotions kicks in after rejection. "Of course you will get rejected, you are doomed till the rest of your life"

Edited by kras

Its not about the rejection... It just triggers subconscious patterns and beliefs that i am unworthy and doomed.... 

I just want to surrender, i cant bear the pain anymore..

Try to accept and embrace who you are and begin healing yourself. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I am quite curious on why you think you are not worthy and what type of partner you would like to have. :)

If you really, truly believed you were doomed and had nothing to lose, you'd discover that you have the upmost freedom to relate to others, clearly, purely, uninhibitedly from the heart. What gets you is the split energy, you're doubting your own desires but you won't let it go either. You are already fulfilled, happily ever after, but you are SO fulfilled and happily ever after that you can create and evolve and experience love in the world in a plethora of forms. This inclination comes in the form of a desire that comes straight out of the already fulfillment that you are. That sense of doom, (really, that sense that it's already done), IS the sense that you have nothing to lose and are here only for the joy of it. There is no possibility of loss or missing out on anything. Because your desire comes straight from fulfillment and what is already whole, doubting it feels so, so wrong. You are only sensing the power of your own perfect guidance system, here to guide you to create whatever you want. Now that you know that, check it off the list of your inspection paper, "yep guidance systems works fine", NOW get in the car, go where you wish and put it to productive use and appreciate it instead of using it against yourself. It's here to work for you. It's all for you.   

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Huh, I just realized, doom is mood spelled backwards. That's a good one. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

ayahuasca. drink all the cups the shaman give to you. report back aftewards here

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

22 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

ayahuasca. drink all the cups the shaman give to you. report back aftewards here

Yeah pshyhadelics are my only hope since nothing else can help me..

5 hours ago, kras said:

Yeah pshyhadelics are my only hope since nothing else can help me..

ayahuasca at a good ceremony with caring people behind it will help you if you are brave enough and trust in the medicine will guide you to your true self.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 4/15/2021 at 0:49 PM, kras said:

I am doomed to be miserable till the rest of my life. 

That's nonsense.  You have no idea how foolish you're being by believing this.  You're lying to yourself so that you don't have to take responsibility for your life.  

You have a massive unending potential.  I'm sorry for being harsh, but I see my younger self in you and I just want to reach through my screen and shake some life into you.  

WAKE UP! ?