caspex

How do I kill myself?

24 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You die when you feel OK with being alive.

What a quote. My mind is blown.

dying is every night saying god take me up or wake me up and being prepared for either outcome ... after that life gets beautiful

8 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I need help. I have no idea how to surrender to 'the ox'. I have no idea how to kill myself. I see so much of my egoic tricks and it's so fucking disgusting.

But ofcourse then I realize, me feeling disgusted of my egoic tricks is also an egoic trick. I see that I am the reason for all suffering and I NEED to kill myself. I have been trying to understand myself by focussing on the one focussing so much but it seems to be getting nowhere.

All my previous realizations were bullshit ego games mixed in with little bit of mystical experience and truth. 

I do not have access to any substances and I am too young for that. All I got is meditation and self-contemplation. I am also very impatient and I don't know how to deal with that. 

I need help. How do I die. Please tell some tips and advice. I'll keep on meditating on myself. 

@Swarnim You got this all backwards. You don't need to kill yourself, you need to love yourself. The more you want to hate and kill yourself, the harder everything will be. I know this from experience. The more you hate yourself: the harder everything will be. But if you love yourself, everything will come with ease. As far as having substances, I wouldn't worry about what you don't have. Just make yourself the best version of yourself that you can be. Because you can live an amazing life. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary