cetus

Is Schizophrenia An Extream Case Of Monkey Mind?

47 posts in this topic

@AlwaysBeNice What are the differences between schizophrenia and depersonalization, I'm curious

2 hours ago, Annetta said:

@AlwaysBeNice What are the differences between schizophrenia and depersonalization, I'm curious

I guess in schizo,the person is living in 2 different "realities" in and out in and out. And they dont know what its true and they have so much fear.

But in deperso,its the person who sees himself in the same reality BUT he feels outside of himself. Like someone else is living his life and he is the observer.

3 hours ago, Annetta said:

Like, such an extreme case that the ego literally separates from yourself and it's like you're watching your actions from far away.

@Annetta Devine Partition

@cetus56 I don't know what that means, is it something I could google?

4 hours ago, Annetta said:

Schizophrenia is described in the blog post, depersonalization from my understanding is suppressing reality/trying to deny the personal self.
Both are fixed though meditation and (gradual) self realization.

44 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@cetus56 I don't know what that means, is it something I could google?

@Annetta Not really. I coined a phrase.  Witnessing the ego/self from the point of source. "At a distance" as you said. That "distance" being the divine partition.

I think schizophrenia must be an inability to ascertain 'where one is' due to one's 'location' being a 'blend' or mix up of the physical, the mental and the spiritual.

Maybe the schizophrenic intuits the truth, and may well be there, but he/she is confused by all the conditions and conditioning from our mixed up world. And likewise, us worldly folk are confused about 'where' the schizophrenic is.

It seems once one is 'extracted' from the physical into the mental, and then from the mental into the spiritual it becomes clear.

Edited by dorg