ilkjnkh

Apologies

46 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am sorry for annoying the mods across the forum by PM them so many times and creating several accounts. I am not a troll, I just want to apologize.

Thanks

Edited by ilkjnkh

You're making all these accounts and then messaging me from each one. 

Why don't you just use one account and probably stop abusing PM system. 

Talk to leo about it. 

Use only one account. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India but how do I use only one account when all of them is restricted from posting. Which account do I use? All of them are restricted from posting. When they are restricted from posting then the PM system is not working. All i want is one account, free from restrictions of posting. In regards to you advising me to use one account. I agree with you. I am trying to do that but it just get restricted from posting as soon as any mod find out about me. So what do I do?

Whats up? 

I want you to tell the mods to stop restricting me from posting.

What do you really want? 

I just want one account free from restrictions of posting. I know I said it before but I am repeating this.

Why don't you just use one account and probably stop abusing PM system. 

But I can't use the PM system so what do I do? My account gets restricted from posting

Talk to leo about it. 

Leo does not see my message.

Use only one account. 

Okay I will do that if this account does not get restricted from posting

Edited by ilkjnkh

@Inliytened1 can you take up this user's case and just help him out. He has violated guidelines but it seems he really wants to give it a try.

He will keep making accounts until he gets what he wants. 

@Preety_India Okay, I want my leader @Leo Gura to look into this and I will do as my leader @Leo Gura says.  Whats my fault in it @Preety_India Can you spot out my mistakes so I can correct it? I am sorry if I asked this many times but I still don't understand my mistake.  I need to DM several times so I can get an answer to my question.

I am sorry to all the mods and please give me one last chance. This is what I am trying to ask and beg from the mods of this forum.

@Preety_India okay, thank you. I will do that but I hope till the point of my death that this account does not get restricted from please.

Please dont make this account restricted from posting. If I am not restricted from posting then I will follow the guidelines. I promise.

Also @Preety_India thank you for your participation and time. Appreciate much!

Edited by ilkjnkh

Right now none of the mods is online. So I have bad feelings. I am just going to say this. I hope none of the mods ban my account or restrict it from posting.

@ajasatya , my very good friend, can you help me?

Edited by ilkjnkh

Great song :D

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

7 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Great song :D

That's my kind of song!

None of you are helping me to recover this account. You are just amusing it.

I hope someone will bring me back when I am banned.

@ilkjnkh calm down. Nobody is banning you. 

Now try to work on yourself. 

And always keep forum guidelines in mind. 

@ilkjnkh start out with your thoughts about self development, your opinions on yourself. 

Look up online for ways to journal. 

Start with something simple. 

Post some self development YouTube video. Probably comment on it in this journal 

Talk about how that video helped you. 

There are many things that you can do 

Right? 

@Preety_India Okay Preety thank you for your help. From now on I will follow the guidelines as I promise. Honestly, this place is much strict than school. That was a mind fuck

Edited by ilkjnkh

@Preety_India

@ilkjnkh

Look.. You try to focus on yourself and please have some consideration for others as well. 

I try to help a lot of people around here, to the best of my capacity. But I cannot be a 24/7 helper. It will drain me. 

Plus I have my own issues to deal with. If I help you in whatever way, it's just my thoughtfulness but not my job. 

If you don't bug me too much and give me at least 2% respect, I might be able to help you some more 

I am usually a recluse, but If someone approaches me, I try to do  the best I can to help them with anything. 

Just asking for respect and space, not much 

Edited by Preety_India