Hen Zuhe

Enlightenment - (Scale 500 - 1000) - Dr. David Hawkins Calibrated List

87 posts in this topic

@Halcyon Iconoclast I havent heard about this site. Thats great! Can you please give us the calibrations of Ken Wilber and his Theory Of Everything. 

Cmoon Leo 185? Push it above the line, man!  

@Javfly33 Yes. It's possible. This happens by connecting into Universal Wisdom. It's called Infinite Intelligence, Holy Spirit, or the Quantum Field. Whatever you call it, the workings of it are what matters. The living thinking energy exists as part of our existence. The main purpose of moving "up" this chart is to gain deeper access to its power. This intelligence has unlimited wisdom and power. It's the point of the Map. Yes, he was able to do this.

These last few years I have been using the map of consciousness and I have seen that it has really worked for me, that scale has worked very well for my life, not to judge, to just observe and understand the various levels of consciousness that friends, acquaintances may have. , family members and even non-family members.. Músic, movies, and more... I can detect causes and effects of many things that happen in my reality and even in others.

It is an excellent tool. I consider it a great leap in understanding the steps towards enlightenment. When you can, make use of it, and comment on it here.

A big hug to everyone from Venezuela Namaste 🙏🏽

On 4/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, Epikur said:

How can we enlightened when there is no you and I?

It has been almost 3 years… are you enlightened yet?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

On 21.12.2023 at 3:52 AM, Yimpa said:

It has been almost 3 years… are you enlightened yet?

I guess I am the wrong person to ask I don't believe these things. It is mental masturbation for me. I am an Epicurean. We don't do enlightenment though I would like to try psychedelics.

How it sounds like most dogs and ants are more enlightened than all these gurus.

I guess if somebody pays good money I could say I am enlightened and be his Fraudguru or Sadguru or Happyguru.

Edited by Epikur

Seems entirely arbitrary. 

And the fact that the creator of this measurement system sat down and judged all of these people and works he only had tertiary knowledge of says to me he might have been a little dim. 

Lots and lots of projection of ideals. 

Gone