Throw out “Stillness”

Throw out “Isness” 

Throw out “Infinity” 

Throw out “Spirituality” 

Throw out "throwing out"

What is left?

Is it knowable? 

Is it conceptual? 

Is there anything that could be said about it? 

Will any word ever describe it?

Edited by traveler

Agreed! At some point they become a hindrance. Subtract from depth of experience. Depends on where you're at. 

Empty the glass and through it out ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Nice :) it reminds me of the Ajahn Chah quote: 

“Do not try to become anything. Do not make yourself into anything. Do not be a meditator. Do not become enlightened. When you sit, let it be. When you walk, let it be. Grasp at nothing. Resist nothing.”

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Just now, SilentTears said:

??

@PureRogueQ look at the meaning. 

I know meaning, empty your mind, but there are lot of buts, most important but is that you can just become ego who empties his mind.

Same with letting go, who is letting go, it is not that simple. Just like saying you can do it just now , in instant. 

2 hours ago, PureRogueQ said:

You are using concepts to write this, don't be a fool. 

"Throw out throwing out" as the last concept cancels itself out leaving nothing left to hold onto. Like a koan. 

Edited by traveler

@PureRogueQ shh, silence. 
listen, what do you hear? Ah the echo of ones soul? I see. 
you are just finding yourself. “Ultimate consciousness”. We are using words. Pointing to nothing. That’s why. When we just become. It’s a different ballgame of realizations.

it’s ultimately just nothingness/love playing and spinning. So when he put this he wanted to share an insight. It is not foolish in the slightest. To see wisdom means you are wise. To see foolishness means you are a fool. 
you are a fool :P

again, lovely post @traveler thanks for the share 

41 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

@PureRogueQ it’s ultimately just nothingness/love playing and spinning. So when he put this he wanted to share an insight. It is not foolish in the slightest. To see wisdom means you are wise. To see foolishness means you are a fool. 
you are a fool :P

It its your delusion spinning.

@PureRogueQ thank you. 

the universe goes “you spin me right round baby right round” :D

this perfect moment knows no bounds. It’s purely infinite. Blah blah I could go on about this perfection, but this isn’t my thread. So I’ll have a good day, thank you very much. 

p.s. if you were serious I feel sorry for you because it’s you who does not see the truth of all of this. If you would like some advice, instead of chatting away go and do some practices such as meditation. Maybe one day you can get closer to the truth. Maybe. Just maybe. 

6 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

@PureRogueQ thank you. 

the universe goes “you spin me right round baby right round” :D

this perfect moment knows no bounds. It’s purely infinite. Blah blah I could go on about this perfection, but this isn’t my thread. So I’ll have a good day, thank you very much. 

p.s. if you were serious I feel sorry for you because it’s you who does not see the truth of all of this. If you would like some advice, instead of chatting away go and do some practices such as meditation. Maybe one day you can get closer to the truth. Maybe. Just maybe. 

You can see truth in anything you want and fly in ecstasy of it as long as it feels good to you .No need to feel sad for me, I have explored nothingness probably before you even started to practice. just by the way you write I can tell that your ego is taken ownership of some experience and made whole fantasy out of it. 

thank you for your words. I agree with what you have written to an extent. 

edit: I think I actually misunderstood. My bad. 
my apologies @PureRogueQ read everything again and I now see what you meant. Opps. *stares at the sky* 

you guys both had the right intentions (kinda) just different energy so you saw things differently. 

Edited by SilentTears

15 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

thank you for your words. I agree with what you have written to an extent. 

my main point in the way I was talking to you was how you spoke to the poster of this topic. Sure your comment “don’t be a fool” could be helpful it’s just the manner in which you presented yourself. It didn’t come off as a clean “let me help you” rather a “I’m right and see it if you feel like it” which isn’t helpful. Not the type of energy I like seeing. 

The last thing was that sure you may have had great insights however you didn’t seem to catch what the poster was pointing towards. Of course he knows he is using concepts, it’s rather the deeper meanings that can be felt through the words. 

Fair enough, I might have overreacted, don't take it personal, It feels that I have to explain why to end this conflict, but then I see no words can express it better then moment of silence. 

Edited by PureRogueQ