Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harry Howard

Finding a girl during a pandemic when you are introverted

8 posts in this topic

Any tips for getting dates during a pandemic? I am lonely and constantly yearning for a girl in my life but don’t have one.

I am in a college town with lots of young women walking around, so I suppose I should be doing cold approaches. The bars are all socially distanced and I very rarely get invited to parties. 

My big concern is that I am (mostly) introverted, and I don’t have a big social circle (which is why I rarely have parties I can go to). My concern is that I don’t have enough friends to be seen as socially valuable by a quality woman, that I’ll be seen as an weird loner.

I am wondering, is having just a few friends truly unattractive, and will it make it harder to get a girlfriend? Or is that just a limiting belief that I need to overcome?

Depends if you want a girlfriend thats going to be in your life, its will be weird if she senses you have no friends but if your looking for a fling than it doesn't matter. 

If your social skills are bad practice by talking to 5 people a day, (could be anybody, cashier, old lady ect) than move it up to 10 then 20 then start adding in some flirting to girls you find attractive than focus on cold approaching girls. 

If your in college I would focus on building a social circle as it is much easier to get laid when you know people, cause you get access to cool events, but it will be harder than doing cold approaches.

11 hours ago, Harry Howard said:

I am in a college town with lots of young women walking around, so I suppose I should be doing cold approaches.

stfu and just do itxD

It's Love.

Pandemic I hoped for. Chicks in bikinis everywhere. Is there some desease that will make that happen? 

Pandemic I got. 

Corona virus. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

try opening new circles while at college

it gets harder later in life 

i've lacked a big social circle and it affects for dating because u lose lots of opportunities to meet potential mates so better start now than u're young

20 hours ago, Harry Howard said:

Any tips for getting dates during a pandemic? I am lonely and constantly yearning for a girl in my life but don’t have one.

Work on yourself and you'll rarely have time to feel lonely. And you'll also become less needy. If you chase girls too much, you'll waste time which you could spend on "more important" things - improving yourself in other ways. Become the kind of person who can deal with loneliness - not only that but thrive in it.

Girls won't fix any of your problems in life. You need to get rid of those limiting beliefs of course. Increase your value, and then girls will start chasing you. Maybe not during covid times, but still, this is the perfect time to grow yourself.

"A man chasing a woman and not success will end up with neither; a man chasing success instead of a woman will end up with both."

This is probably not the advice you were looking for. These are just my thoughts. You don't need to listen to me.

@vinc3nc Thats great philosophy, but not practical. 

OP find meetups, seek people who you are friends with who do social things and let them know you are looking to expand your horizons. I am living in a new city and have few social connections here, so the best route is to literally put yourself out there. You gotta be active. 

On 22/03/2021 at 1:54 AM, Harry Howard said:

I am in a college town with lots of young women walking around, so I suppose I should be doing cold approaches.

Didn't need to read the rest of that.

On 22/03/2021 at 1:36 PM, RendHeaven said:

stfu and just do itxD

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/