Holygrail

How does it feel right after an enlightenment experience?

25 posts in this topic

Do you guys get all freaked out knowing it's all you and just a dream?

@Holygrail It can either freak you out or make you laugh, depents on your ego developement, I tend to laugh a lot when i am aware of my true nature.

2 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

@Holygrail It can either freak you out or make you laugh, depents on your ego developement, I tend to laugh a lot when i am aware of my true nature.

lol

If you mean reality being a dream, how is reality a dream?

If you mean the illusion of the self then in my experience it doesn't happen with a bang, it's gradual.

Your true nature is one of peace so there is nothing big to freak out about.

1 minute ago, Trayambakam said:

If you mean reality being a dream, how is reality a dream?

If you mean the illusion of the self then in my experience it doesn't happen with a bang, it's gradual.

Your true nature is one of peace so there is nothing big to freak out about.

@Trayambakam The thing is you can have a glimpse of enlightement when you are not ready for it, then ego freaks out

@TrayambakamYeah but when you do freak out there is little you can do. No intend to scare, just that is not that easy.

Edited by Human Mint

4 hours ago, Holygrail said:

Thats not enlightenment. After enlightenment realization occurs that dream has never happened. You are where you are and what you are as always been. Dream or everything is just a thought. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Thats not enlightenment. After enlightenment realization occurs that dream has never happened. You are where you are and what you are as always been. Dream or everything is just a thought. 

Woah, that's pretty deep, much deeper than I thought.

4 minutes ago, Holygrail said:

Woah, that's pretty deep, much deeper than I thought.

“i” and “thought “ is a thought itself. When there is no “I” (including anything you learned and know), you directly become what You really are.  As always been. Not even moved and began.

Edited by James123

4 hours ago, James123 said:

@James123 Enlightement isnt a permanent switch. You can realise yourself and you can forget it aswell. And there are more levels of depth to it too. Its not that simple.

8 hours ago, Holygrail said:

That can certainly freak some people out but that not enlightenment. An insight experience, maybe...which can produce elation; terror; despair...usually primarily just letting-go.

Enlightenment, on the other hand, is the apparent, but not actual since there never was duality, end of good/bad, coming/going, in/out, past/future, real/unreal, etc.

1 hour ago, AdamR95 said:

@James123 Enlightement isnt a permanent switch. You can realise yourself and you can forget it aswell. And there are more levels of depth to it too. Its not that simple.

No. After nirvana, no more. If it is not permanent it is aint enlightenment. You have no idea what are you talking about. 

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. After nirvana, no more. If it is not permanent it is aint enlightenment. You have no idea what are you talking about. 

@James123 nothing is permanent

but it also depends on definition of the word enlieghtement because we are always enlieghtened in a sence. But its not what enliegtement means when we talk about it, we often use it as another duality wich you can achieve and lose.

i dont know wich definiton you mean I mean enlieghtment in a relative sence

Edited by AdamR95

No need for non-dual wars.  

@Holygrail my advice is to do the practices and discover directly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Enlightment is when I know what is Enlightment ?

??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

@James123 nothing is permanent

but it also depends on definition of the word enlieghtement because we are always enlieghtened in a sence. But its not what enliegtement means when we talk about it, we often use it as another duality wich you can achieve and lose.

i dont know wich definiton you mean I mean enlieghtment in a relative sence

You are nothing. And that’s permanent.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are nothing. And that’s permanent.

yep

permanence and impermanence is just another duality afterall

8 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

yep

permanence and impermanence is just another duality afterall

Additionally, after enlightenment, you no longer stuck in thought process, day dreaming or future expectations. So called mind transforms and no longer operate from the self. You still control the self but not stuck in the prison of the self and free as the moment. You operate from the source no longer from ego. Ego is just a so called device to connect to duality. Thats it. Such as , entire duality or world becomes a thought process, like too small, world no longer bothers “you”, because self is within that “world”, “thought “. You become the moment and just thought arises, you are not the self that think the thoughts. Thats what enlightenment is. “Permanence” or “impermanence” become just a thought as “tea”. 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?

Buddha

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Additionally, after enlightenment or permanent satori, you no longer stuck in thought process, day dreaming or future expectations. So called mind transforms and no longer operate from the self. You still control the self but not stuck in the prison of the self and free as the moment. You operate from the source no longer from ego. Ego is just a so called device to connect to duality. Thats it. Such as , entire duality or world becomes a thought process, like too small, world no longer bothers “you”, because self is within that “world”, “thought “. You become the moment and just thought arises, you are not the self that think the thoughts. Thats what enlightenment is. “Permanence” or “impermanence” become just a thought as “tea”. 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?

Buddha

@James123 yeah i agree with you

language causes the confusion