AdamR95

should i go explore hell?

28 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Tarzan said:

@AdamR95

Why do you believe you have to go there?

I dont believe i have to.

i think its manifestion of my habit of facing my fears in life but i think with hell its a little bit of extreme though.

@AdamR95 Exploring other domains from the perspective that those domains are real has pros can cons. The pro is that you get to experience what it's actually like. This leads to insights very few beings are exposed to and it can open doors to new abilities. The con is that you get to experience what it's actually like. That can take a toll on the mind and body. 

There are some things that need to be faced to unclog blocks. There are other things we face to expand. 

Some personalities score very high for experiential adventure. These personalities are likely to explore both bright and dark places, even if they don't need to go into the cave - they are an experiential adventurer and feel called to enter the cave. 

Hell is different for each individual. I experience my hell you will experience yours, if on psychedelics you will not expect it, it will come and hit you and you have to be prepared, psychologically strong and open minded.

I was for about 20min in a completely schizophrenic state! After months of integration I accepted it as a part of my self,  I said this is me as Hell and I'm ok with it.

But be careful,  my Hell could be your paradise 

If you intuit an unconscious harboring of negative or unresolved energy. I would want to bring to the surface and address it, but psychedelics  wouldn't be my preferred method. There are smoother ways to go about it. 

A lot of ego's fearing hell in this thread.  

It's understandable, it's a fear ingrained in you from birth.  Mostly from religious conditioning.  I've dealt with that too.

Edited by Heart of Space

8 hours ago, AdamR95 said:

horrible stuff is imaginary and exist if i believe in them,

If they existed there’d be no belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Existence is already spooky enough as it is, I guess if you're genuinely curious about it just for the sake of curiosity, then do it. But don't come crying to anyone when you see stuff you don't like. Otherwise I'm not sure any other reason would be valid, it's like creating a form of suffering for no reason at all.

It seems the point of the work here (vaguely) and the general point of emergent consciousnesses the universe itself is to move in the opposite direction of suffering. At least that's the intuition I get.

I'm not sure I've come to a personal conclusion about this yet but it's kind of like how @Leo Gura has said there is the lower duality of (g)ood vs (e)vil, but there is an absolute (G)ood or (L)ove that is higher than both, but no opposing (E)vil or (S)uffering.

hrhrhtewgfegege