Iksander

My deepest Awakening yet- My self died and I realized I created the devil.

24 posts in this topic

I had my deepest awakening last night.  It hit me that all pain and suffering was created by me, myself. Every single thought that I attached myself to was bullshit, layers and layers of lies upon lies.

I've awakened and experienced myself as I am, and I've come to inhabit a new world. My inner state was keeping me in hell. I was my own prisoner.

Now I realize why enlightened teachers talk in such a confusing way for unconscious people. You simply are awake or you aren't, and most humans are so deep in delusion that there's nothing you can say to wake them up. All you can do is try and point them to the light, by being the light. Ever wondered why you feel pain? Because you have chosen to create pain, so you experience what you created.

Finally a question for those who have awakened- what are you doing with yourselves? A funny question to ask myself I know, but I am so curious

Great! Nice work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good job man. Have you noticed life occurring as you observe it, rather than trying to think it?

@Ya know thankyou. I no longer judge things that come into my awareness. I'm also aware that I don't really know much at all. Every time I look upon another human, even one I know 'well' I'm paying attention to them. Paying attention seems to be the only way I can understand things/people for what they are.

28 minutes ago, Iksander said:

@Leo Gura thankyou. My jaw practically hit the flaw when I realized the truth.

And what is it you realized exactly?

There is much to realize, you know?

@Leo Gura I realized that I create my own reality, that there is nothing to do, and nowhere to go that really matters all that much. I  I realize that all of creation is love. I realized that I am consciousness and I have become aware of oneness. 

Although, I know I'm not fully awake yet. There's so much I'm not grasping and so much I don't know.

@Iksander Good. Those are important and core realizations.

But,

Are you conscious of what Infinity is?

Are you conscious of what God is?

The prison is the illusory individual.

Watch from 15:12 to 17:15 ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Great! ??

7 hours ago, Iksander said:

Now I realize why enlightened teachers talk in such a confusing way for unconscious people.

Enlightened teachers are not enlightened teachers. If you are enlightened everything is, there is no unconscious people.

Finally a question for those who have awakened- what are you doing with yourselves? A funny question to ask myself I know, but I am so curious

Who have awakened/who have not awakened is a duality that collapses with a self realization. It's more like not-doing, just enjoying the experience. 

6 hours ago, Iksander said:

Although, I know I'm not fully awake yet. There's so much I'm not grasping and so much I don't know.

Who knows that you are not fully awake? "Not fully awake" is just a thought. This is it when you know literally nothing, be an empty vessel in God's Mind, a pure miracle here is. :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Yeah devil means living your life backwards. It is literally spelt that way.

And evil is live backwards.

Edited by hyruga

@Leo Gura I realized that I create my own reality, that there is nothing to do, and nowhere to go that really matters all that much. I  I realize that all of creation is love. I realized that I am consciousness and I have become aware of oneness. 

It’s not really important to grasp or to know. As you said, nothing really matters all that much, and most evil in the world is done by people who care too much about something above the well-being of their fellows. Calmness and equanimity are great friends.

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

This is it when you know literally nothing, be an empty vessel in God's Mind, a pure miracle here is. :x

12 hours ago, allislove said:

@allislove
Can u communicate while you’re in that state?

@Heaven 

It's not a state & all the apparent states simultaneously. Communication happens without separate communicators right now. Truth is already the Truth, it can't be anything else. This is just about seeing it as it is, noticing actuality.

@Iksander ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

On 09/03/2021 at 2:07 AM, Iksander said:

I had my deepest awakening last night.  It hit me that all pain and suffering was created by me, myself. Every single thought that I attached myself to was bullshit, layers and layers of lies upon lies.

I've awakened and experienced myself as I am, and I've come to inhabit a new world. My inner state was keeping me in hell. I was my own prisoner.

Now I realize why enlightened teachers talk in such a confusing way for unconscious people. You simply are awake or you aren't, and most humans are so deep in delusion that there's nothing you can say to wake them up. All you can do is try and point them to the light, by being the light. Ever wondered why you feel pain? Because you have chosen to create pain, so you experience what you created.

Well there is one thing you missed, it does not matter if you are in hell or heaven(haven), it is all layers and layers of lies upon lies, nothing of this is true, or what you are, 

Being in hell , or heaven(haven) makes no difference. All the thinking all the emotions you associate  with yourself is just experience, you could shift in thousand different behaviours in just one day, so which one of them would be you 

Edited by PureRogueQ

@PureRogueQ Yes, what you're saying is true

Edited by Iksander
spelling

Is this real? People are enlightened here? I had a series of experiences 4 years ago where at it's peak I'd get a glimpse and then I'd cool off and be satisfied - the glimpse would quench. So, I'm real skeptical because when that image in the glimpse was, I was not, I wouldn't even recall the image but would feel it's effect on my whole body and become real calm.

As an aftereffect my kundalini is awoke, throat chakra is hyperactive - mostly overclocked when I'm strained by work or just plain thinking, and I can feel  all the chakras and call them to activity upon will. But that's all, I can't call fourth the visions - and had only one more vision in the last four years, and I have no powers or wisdom, I can concentrate and visualise mathematics and engineering too well though - can make mechanisms or systems in my mind and then just run them - i.e. bend my mind into a machine - that's how I see any concepts and theories as doing anyways.

So are you guys really enlightened and know?