Sahi96

Only love exists? What about pain/evil/hate

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, docs20 said:

The thing that still baffles me is: if you can imagine everything, why imagining a being that has the self-bias of bad or evil who will of course suffer like we do?

Cause that's everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gesundheit

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

@Tim R You're repeating yourself, buddy.

It seems you're attached to labels that cause you miss my point.

Acceptance is a dualistic notion, just like love. I accept you = I love you. There's a me and a you in the equation.

You can say I accept myself = I love myself, but that's rather the smaller self, not the Self. Because you can also say I reject myself = I hate myself. See, love and hate, acceptance and rejection occur at the dualistic/relative/personal level.

The Self does not love or hate, nor does it accept or reject. It simply does not discriminate. All discrimination occurs on the level of the smaller selves, which is where all this confusion is occurring.

Please re-read a hundred times before repeating the same lecture.

All notions are dualistic. But since you asked for a new explanation, that's all I can give to you. Beyond all these words there's Love. I'm not talking about this dualistic form of acceptance/love of any "you" or "me". When I said "forget the self", I meant that. 

The only one who's hung up on dualisitc notions is you, since you think there's an explanation that could reveal the actual secret. I can only point towards the nondualistic nature of what I'm talking about, I can never, never ever show it with words. 

To explain nonduality with words is a completely meaningless issue and therefore impossible.

Stop thinking that there's somebody who "does" the accepting or that there's somehow the possibility of there being a separate self who can "reject" anything. It's not like that at all. It simply turns out that "acceptance" is the best word I have.

Of course I'm going in circles, what did you expect?? That's the whole problem about trying to explain something like that and I'm very aware of it. 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

The Self does not love or hate, nor does it accept or reject. It simply does not discriminate.

Love is indiscriminate!

That's the whole point! This existential non-discrimination is Love!

Let go of the notion that Love is an emotion, it's more than that. It's much, much, much more existentially fundamental than having extreme affection for something/-one (love) or accepting / rejecting something. 

If you see it for yourself, it becomes glaringly obvious. Too obvious. And then you'll be in the same situation as me, trying to use a broom to sweep the darkness out of a room. 

Idk, maybe someone else here is better with words than me and wants to give it another shot. 

2 hours ago, docs20 said:

The thing that still baffles me is: if you can imagine everything, why imagining a being that has the self-bias of bad or evil who will of course suffer like we do?

I did not understand the meaning of this statement. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Tim R 

Unnecessary labels and word games.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit You know, the funny thing is, when you see it, you don't go like "hmm ok, how to label this insight? Oh, I know, let's just call it Love because...because.. idk, it sounds nice". 

Nope. You immediately go "holy crap, it's Love!" 

Like when you first recognize that the world is fundamentally One, you don't label it as "One" because it's a nice word game. It's self-explanatory. And so the first exclamation is "holy crap it's One!"

It is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tim R

46 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Tim R 

Unnecessary labels and word games.

Too late lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Tim R The thing is that you seem to be stuck at "it's one" and can't see that "it's also two". In other words, you aren't examining the insight well enough, and therefore it's partial, premature, and ultimately incorrect. Taking intuition at face value is good, but still not perfect. Until you decide to examine your understanding, then there's nothing I can say to create insight for you.

@Someone here At least, I'm contributing with something new everytime.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit what's the point of this discussion? 

Debating over 'what should we call the universe'? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit what's the point of this discussion? 

Debating over 'what should we call the universe'? 

Tell that to Leo and his crew.

@justfortoday Simple and complex answer. If we vibrate in a low frecuency we obtain pain, suffering, hate and more.

If we vibrate in a high frequency we obtain LOVE... Light it is the reality, intuition, and more.

This planet earth is charged by low and high frecuency. A bit of all. We have to be in a high vibration/frecuency to be happy.

Bless everyone.

NAMASTE.