Cireeric

"Your birth is imaginary"

10 posts in this topic

Leo said many times things like "You never were born" or "Your birth is imaginary". I didnt understand this till a few weeks ago, when I had maybe an glimpse of awakening, im not sure. How I understand it now is: You as Consciousness/God never were born, but you as ego/form got born. But that birth is in the absolute identification with consciousness just part of the dream the consciousness dreams up as a story for the ego to make sense of the experience.  So wouldnt it be much easier for people to understand this if Leo would mention that you never were born in the Absolute sense as Consciousness/God. Or am I missing still someting out? 

@Cireeric You as God never were born. And neither was this human. 

You imagine that birth right now. You imagine the whole dream right now. The whole dream is 'born' right now.

It's 1000 times more radical than you think. Totally fucked up xD

Be ready to lose everything. When you lost everything you will find God. God is the only 'thing' left.

And God is Infinite Love. Enjoy :)

4 hours ago, Cireeric said:

but you as ego/form got born

This is like saying Santa is real. It is ultimately imagination and illusion, and it would be misleading to not articulate it as such.

"Your birth is imaginary" is meant to be taken very literally. Look for yourself. You are imagining it right now, are you not? Otherwise, where is your birth?

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

This probably won't make sense, but gotta say it.

"You" were born, in relative reality. I don't for a second doubt the moment of "my" birth. My mom is not just a cartoon character. She bled for me, and gave me life. She deserves to be honored. Let's get over the histrionic, "ultimate" reality crap. It is all God. It all has meaning. "You" have meaning, because you are an incarnation of God.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 hours ago, Cireeric said:

How I understand it now is: You as Consciousness/God never were born, but you as ego/form got born.

What are you talking about when you say Consciousness/God and ego/form?  What’s the difference in your direct experience? 

5 hours ago, Cireeric said:

the Absolute sense as Consciousness/God. Or am I missing still someting out? 

What do you mean by the absolute sense as Consciousness/God? 

Why are you capitalizing certain letters arbitrarily? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Cireeric said:

How I understand it now is:

You've kicked your game up a notch but your still in the game.

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

What are you talking about when you say Consciousness/God and ego/form?  What’s the difference in your direct experience? 

When I talk about Consciousness/God I am talking about the Observer/Stillness/ or I Amness which I can feel sometimes more and sometimes less and to which I get closer when meditating. When im talking about the ego, I talk about my identification with the very earthly person, storys, appearance etc.

And yes the capital letters are quite arbitrary I didnt thought about it, it just came naturally with no conscious intent.

@Cireeric

And how are Consciousness / God & the ego / identification the same? 

‘Where’ would you suppose that observer / stillness / I Amness ‘goes’... ‘when’ that activity of the mind is present: ‘more’ & ‘less’, ‘closer’ & ‘farther’, ‘I’ & ‘ego’, ‘my’ ‘identification’, ‘earthly person’, ‘story’s’, ‘appearance’, etc...?

Great that you’re meditating...have you wondered why that word ‘meditation’ suggests; ‘the middle’ way?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Cireeric no he said he means it literally. You are imagining your birth (and your entire past) In the present.  Memory doesn't prove a past. It's impossible to prove a past. It's impossible to prove anything other than the present moment. Hence "your birth is imaginary". 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Cireeric if you can break away from the materialist paradigm it will make sense.  It does not make any sense under that paradigm.  But if reality is mind - then it begins to make sense.  You got a glimpse that there may be some truth to this - but you will need to go deeper and get a direct realization of how reality actually is to truly transcend that paradigm.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.