Sempiternity

Once 100% Godhead, why would one come back to life again?

98 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Gustav said:

"I am a trickster? Here we go again, it’s my fault as always" is what I think. I know you don’t mean that, but this is what I hear.

Again I would snap my fingers to become awoke if I could.

What is meant by that is that you are God cosplaying a human.  So the paradox you felt saying yes but no is the strange loop of God, Infinity or Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What is meant by that is that you are God cosplaying a human.  So the paradox you felt saying yes but no is the strange loop of God, Infinity or Oneness.

Sigh... Right.

And what do I do with this information?

34 minutes ago, Gustav said:

@Nahm Hmm, you need to elaborate just a bit cause I don’t understand what you mean. :|

I can come up with words like happiness, peace, fulfillment, joy, spontaneity, aliveness, excitement.....

I’m loving your intention here man, your persistency & willingness. Those are beautiful, beautiful, and perfectly accurate words...but they’re still words about you. Every single one of those words points at ‘who’ you really are. I’ll give a personal example to help, and then I think you’ll see what I mean, and then if you’re still willing, just write five things about what you want to create and experience, or, create the experience of. My five things would be a new company, a new song, a trip to somewhere I haven’t been, a classical guitar, and a cabin that’s like a tiny castle. There’s no need to be realistic, or to consider what anyone else wants, or thinks you should want. Anything at all. The point is the shift from thinking about you, to thoughts about what you want to experience. 

You are the godhead, and you can create what you desire to. And you have a sensational guidance system, and infinite intelligence within you, guiding the way. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Sigh... Right.

And what do I do with this information?

Whatever you want.  Your God

That being said - like I said before if you want to awaken throw all this shit away.  Go find some isolated spot in the wilderness and get rid of this phone, this forum, and all social media.  All social media is within the dream that you are trying to wake up from.

Then just meditate.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’m loving your intention here man, your persistency & willingness. Those are beautiful, beautiful, and perfectly accurate words...but they’re still words about you. Every single one of those words points at ‘who’ you really are. I’ll give a personal example to help, and then I think you’ll see what I mean, and then if you’re still willing, just write five things about what you want to create and experience, or, create the experience of. My five things would be a new company, a new song, a trip to somewhere I haven’t been, a classical guitar, and a cabin that’s like a tiny castle. There’s no need to be realistic, or to consider what anyone else wants, or thinks you should want. Anything at all. The point is the shift from thinking about you, to thoughts about what you want to experience. 

You are the godhead, and you can create what you desire to. And you have a sensational guidance system, and infinite intelligence within you, guiding the way. 

Wanting and desire isn’t a recipe for suffering and driven by the ego? Is there any similar  teaching that I can read?

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

write five things about what you want to create and experience, or, create the experience of. My five things would be a new company, a new song, a trip to somewhere I haven’t been, a classical guitar, and a cabin that’s like a tiny castle. There’s no need to be realistic, or to consider what anyone else wants, or thinks you should want. Anything at all. The point is the shift from thinking about you, to thoughts about what you want to experience. 

If you’re talking about life purpose or creating something for others then sure, I think about that. I’m taking Leo’s course and I have some ideas. Probably my field is education in some fashion. Five things could be: reform mainstream education, build a school in Nigeria, write a novel that inspires, donate to charity, coach depressed people. I can get excited by the image of these things.

But in this thread I’m not particularly interested in getting more inspired and happy. I was simply wondering what is meant by dreaming and waking up and my role in it or the bearded man in the clouds or whatever...

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’m a cartoon with a red chimney on my head reading this.

14 minutes ago, Gustav said:

But in this thread I’m not particularly interested in getting more inspired and happy. I was simply wondering what is meant by dreaming and waking up and my role in it or the bearded man in the clouds or whatever...

Your role in it is creator. Wakefulness is pure inspiration, pure happiness, pure unconditional love. You are what wakefulness is. You are what happiness is. You are what love is. This is why, when you focus on certain thoughts, they don’t feel good. Because of ‘who’ you are. What you’ve been calling “reality”, is this dream. You’re literally dreaming up a guy on an “internet” to tell you this has been a dream all along, to help you become lucid in your dream. But you are absolutely free. So you can dispute this if you want to. You can focus on what doesn’t resonate with who you really are, and you can even pretend the thoughts which don’t resonate, are true, even while every cell in your entire “body mind” tells you the truth of yourself. You are free at anytime to simply say, that doesn’t resonate, I’ll focus on what I want to create and experience. But you don’t have to. 

32 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Wanting and desire isn’t a recipe for suffering and driven by the ego? Is there any similar  teaching that I can read?

Fuck no. Wanting & desire is the flow, the stream, the juice in the veins of blissful creators. It’s why you be this Heaven in the first place, which is now. Suffering is emotional suppression of wanting & desire, and suffering is the teacher of wanting & desire, and it is ‘hard wired’ into you.  

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You’re literally dreaming up a guy on an “internet” to tell you this has been a dream all along, to help you become lucid in your dream. But you are absolutely free.

How? Who? And why?

Someone gotta explain this!!

I am talking on a forum. Behind the words is a person like me answering my questions. Of course, as a matter of direct phenomenological experience, I have an idea of a person and simply a screen in front of me.

But how is that the same thing as calling it imagination? And in what way is it my imagination? Why would I imagine "a guy on the internet" when it’s a lot simpler to imagine 5-MeO in my hand, which I don’t have.

This is solipsistic hell to me.

1 minute ago, allislove said:

?

If you are the mad scientist, please unplug my brain from the vat now please.

56 minutes ago, Twenty said:

@Leo Gura I know you have died , and then came back to life. But I wasn't sure if you came back physically. 

I wouldn't be surprised if you could because I changed physically too. 

Each of the past experiences have had something being pre determined. 

Physicality is imagined by Infinity. You are Infinity.   Leo is a projection of your mind.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Fuck no. Wanting & desire is the flow, the stream, the juice in the veins of blissful creators. It’s why you be this Heaven in the first place, which is now. Suffering is emotional suppression of wanting & desire, and suffering is the teacher of wanting & desire, and it is ‘hard wired’ into you.  

My wanting and desires are self centered so maybe we are talking about different wanting and desiring..from my experience when I don’t get what I want it creates negative emotions. So I just flow with life.(no expectations)

suffering from my experience is not accepting what is. Resisting reality. Focus on stuff that don’t resonate with me.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

This is solipsistic hell to me.

It's the opposite of solipsism. There is only Consciousness, in different states of manifestation and expression. We are all the same Consciousness. Consciousness creates forms in relative reality, trees, zebras, humans, and every other form, in order to experience sensation. Without relative reality, there is no experience. There is only changeless, boundless, senseless infinity.

Relative reality is still Consciousness, but bundled into a multitude of forms that have a beginning and an end. Underlying all of this is Consciousness as ultimate reality. It is the sky, and the clouds that float across the sky. It is the uncreated, and the created. It is all. Far from solipsism, it is pantheism.

How does Consciousness do this? We, the part of us that is formless, pure, and infinitely intelligent, understand. We, in our bundled incarnations as human beings, don't know and we can't know. It is beyond the capacity of the conditioned mind to get it. We can only directly realize it, as the resonance with ourselves as ultimate Consciousness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

39 minutes ago, Heaven said:

My wanting and desires are self centered so maybe we are talking about different wanting and desiring

What is the intent behind your desires? If you desire because you believe something transient, outside of yourself, will bring you happiness, you are binding yourself to the wheel of suffering. Nothing outside of yourself will ever bring enduring fulfillment.

If you realize yourself as already being infinitely abundant, and desire only to create in order to experience, that is entirely different, and beautiful.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

48 minutes ago, Gustav said:

How? Who? And why?

Make a dreamboard. You. Because what you write on it is what you want, and it manifests. Anything you focus on that is not the traction of what is on your dreamboard, is distraction. 

Someone gotta explain this!!

No. Nobody needs to explain anything. You’re free already. You can have, do, be and create whatever you want. If we all sat around waiting for someone to explain everything, we’d be in a worldwide gridlock of stubbornness. 

I am talking on a forum. Behind the words is a person like me answering my questions.

That this seems true is a testimony to how unbelievable and totally amazing you actually are. 

Of course, as a matter of direct phenomenological experience, I have an idea of a person and simply a screen in front of me.

Not even. 

But how is that the same thing as calling it imagination? And in what way is it my imagination? Why would I imagine "a guy on the internet" when it’s a lot simpler to imagine 5-MeO in my hand, which I don’t have. This is solipsistic hell to me.

I don’t recall saying this, but if I did I misspoke, and my apologies. At the same time, why don’t you write whatever you want on your dreamboard, and see for yourself that it does indeed become your experience. 

If something someone says doesn’t resonate with you, and yet you believe it and continue to focus on it, you’re ignoring your own intuition and feeling guidance. That is suffering, but, you’re doing it. You can always inspect, and uncover your assumptions. You can only continue suffering by ignoring feeling and believing your assumptions, and focusing on what doesn’t resonate with you. On the dreamboard, you write whatever you want. 

On 2/25/2021 at 0:59 AM, Moksha said:

What is the intent behind your desires? If you desire because you believe something transient, outside of yourself, will bring you happiness, you are binding yourself to the wheel of suffering. Nothing outside of yourself will ever bring enduring fulfillment.

If you realize yourself as already being infinitely abundant, and desire only to create in order to experience, that is entirely different, and beautiful.

Mostly survival stuff..A sense of security and freedom.

When I’m connected with the source I feel like there is no need to experience anything but That..Maybe it’s just a phase. 
I feel so good that I don’t mind laying on my bed all day long?

59 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Mostly survival stuff..A sense of security and freedom.

When I’m connected with the source I feel like there is no need to experience anything but That..Maybe it’s just a phase. 
I feel so good that I don’t mind laying on my bed all day long?

Consciousness is funny that way. It has its own cadence, in the stories it creates. Tolle spent 3 years simply being, and then he felt a compelling desire, which he describes as arising from Consciousness, to get back into the world of doing, specifically to write a book. The same happened to me, except it was 7 months in my case. Most likely you are in the being phase, enjoy it while it lasts xD