Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

Leos Video on Holons

10 posts in this topic

Just finished watching Leos video on Holons, 

And the question of, what is the largest Holon came to mind?

Would that just be God?

The King of Kings, The infinity of infinities, The Holon of the Holon's?

Every Holon is the "largest" Holon because it's infinite. 

As Leo explained, it's not a hierarchy where there's a top and a bottom, it's a "holarchy", which means that there's neither a bottom nor a top end, which renders the notion of "largest" meaningless. 

The Universe is the entire holarchy as such, and therefore not a part within it. 

@SS10 YOU are, silly.

Ta-da! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Excellent video. Wasn’t sure what to expect when I saw the title. Very good balance of relative and metaphysical implications. Which was great seems he talked a lot about balancing?. Again though tremendous delivery and broken down extremely well, looking forward to part 2

@Leo Gura dude.. Brilliant work. Just finished the episode :D

Sometimes I doubt if you are even human

(well you are God I guess) 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

A really interesting episode. @Leo Gura You used similar terms borrowed from mathematical logic, such as tautology, to describe reality as Christopher Langan, who's the reputation for being smartest man in the America. Have you acquainted yourself with his work and his theory of everything (CTMU) that claims to prove existence of god with these kinds of tautological cognitive models? I think that based on his youtube interviews, he seems to be tier 2 stage yellow with ideas that resemble nonduality, but the idea that reality could be proven from logic and mathematics, i.e from the ruleset/content of this dream is his blind spot as a hyperlogical person.

Edited by Delis

@Delis I am aware of his work. I have not read it deeply, but from what I skimmed of it, it's still limited stuff and I don't have much interest in such logical, proofy work.

God is not proved through logic.

YOU. ARE. GOD.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Delis I am aware of his work. I have not read it deeply, but from what I skimmed of it, it's still limited stuff and I don't have much interest in such logical, proofy work.

God is not proved through logic.

YOU. ARE. GOD.

@Leo Gura Would you say advanced mathematics are completely useless as far as understanding the universe goes or they can actually be a pretty interesting and potent perspective to look from?

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Would you say advanced mathematics are completely useless as far as understanding the universe goes or they can actually be a pretty interesting and potent perspective to look from?

They are useful within a very narrow context. You can use it to understand the mathematical aspects of the universe, which is like looking at one facet of an infinite jewel.

If you want to see the whole jewel, you'll have to transcend the narrow confines of mathematics as a domain. The domain itself is the limit. If you want a holistic understanding you cannot confine yourself to any one domain.

On 2/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

They are useful within a very narrow context. You can use it to understand the mathematical aspects of the universe, which is like looking at one facet of an infinite jewel.

If you want to see the whole jewel, you'll have to transcend the narrow confines of mathematics as a domain. The domain itself is the limit. If you want a holistic understanding you cannot confine yourself to any one domain.

This represents a pervasive misunderstanding of the CTMU. The ctmu does not deal with limited object language domains such as physics, economics, pure mathematics and associated natural and formal languages in which such such theories are expressed rather such dualistic languages are interpenetrating aspects of a single identity which can be known through a metalanguage or a high order language which embeds over local identities minds as cognitive perceptual syntax. It does this by fusing language and universe together in a self-contained way.

"According to the CTMU, reality can be understood as a “self-simulation”, at least in the sense that what we see outside of ourselves – the physical universe – conceals the process which actually produces it, and cannot account for the entirety of what producing it actually requires. However, the simulation is not merely computational in the mechanical sense, but (in CTMU terminology) “protocomputational” or “precomputational”. That is, it utilizes a kind of “metaprocessing” called telic recursion, which generates entire timelines instead of individual events. God is indeed the Programmer-in-Chief, but does His “programming” largely through secondary sensor-controllers, including human beings, which locally inhabit the simulation. As for God Himself, He distributes over the entire simulation and is therefore omnipresent. The entire simulation can be reduced to a master “programming language” sometimes referred to as Logos, which is trialic, serving as its own universe and model. On a more technical level, it is known as the CTMU." 

I'll put it in a quick and simple way, the kinds of theoretical musings that Leo outputs actually need to be already  innate in the person as a preset to have only an AMATUERS understanding of the CTMU. Furthermore we are talking about someone whose intelligence is so high off the charts that average iq tests cannot measure it, we are talking about someone who is aware of of the deep nature of reality without needing to touch a "psychedelic'".

Lets put the challenge to Leo, if you really think your understanding dwarfs that of Chris I invite you to come into our group (where Chris is active ) and prove it. Your assumptions about him will sink real fast when you realize that your talking to someone who sees hyperbolic/conspansive geometry in his sleep.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ctmurealitytheory/ 

Edited by lardplanet