VeganAwake

Every path IS the path!! ?

10 posts in this topic

Yep it's that free.

There can't be a real right or wrong direction when there is no real goal that needs to be met.

But simultaneously this does not mean that goals should or should not be created.

It's pointing to whichever way the path seems to turn.... IS THE WAY!!

Its impossible to do right or wrong because right or wrong is a mere concept of social conditioning.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

True ?

When are you gonna stop quoting yourself tho? Lol jk 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yep it's that free.

There can't be a real right or wrong direction when there is no real goal that needs to be met.

But simultaneously this does not mean that goals should or should not be created.

It's pointing to whichever way the path seems to turn.... IS THE WAY!!

Its impossible to do right or wrong because right or wrong is a mere concept of social conditioning.

There is no wrong. Allow me to rape your wife infront of you. 

Just social conditioning man. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

True ?

When are you gonna stop quoting yourself tho? Lol jk 

Yes the quotes are a joke ? ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You can strengthen your ego as much as possible and live in a real hell, nobody prevents you from walking that path. I personally, for practical reasons, prefer the other path

Edited by Breakingthewall

My ego thinks it is in charge of my life path and has free will to choose how it pans out. And the ideas of ego being an illusion, or free will being an illusion, are both hellish to the ego. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

13 hours ago, snowyowl said:

My ego thinks it is in charge of my life path and has free will to choose how it pans out. And the ideas of ego being an illusion, or free will being an illusion, are both hellish to the ego. 

Yes the sense of self/ego can't grasp it.... it's almost as if the recognition slips by the ego without it noticing :ph34r:

14 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Some people actually like idea that they are not in control, ego can pick up any beliefs, if it believes that it is not in control , idea of being in control can be scary for it. 

8 hours ago, PureRogueQ said:

Some people actually like idea that they are not in control, ego can pick up any beliefs, if it believes that it is not in control , idea of being in control can be scary for it. 

Yes, maybe it's a spiral level thing? Eg Blue likes to subsume ego into something bigger than its individual self; Orange swings back to individual control. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)