Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnRoute

Andrew Cuomo is in big trouble. What happened in New York?

23 posts in this topic

I've found this video on Twitter.

What happened in New York? Is this true?

1 hour ago, EnRoute said:

Coumo is just as narcissistic as Trump, he just plays for a different team.

Unfortunately, its very true. Living in NY my whole life, I've been following this story for some time now. In my opinion, its just another example of the biased media not holding a democrat accountable for their actions. Here's an explanation from a channel that I like. One is a democrat and the other is a republican and get this.....shocker alert.....they are able to have civil discussions about politics. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpL-hLIZKTU

2 hours ago, EnRoute said:

Based of the person telling it probably not. 

30 minutes ago, DJ said:

Here's an explanation from a channel that I like. One is a democrat and the other is a republican and get this.....shocker alert.....they are able to have civil discussions about politics. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpL-hLIZKTU

Watch out for the conspiracies from them they pushed the GME shit. 

Edited by Opo

Andrew Cuomo is a kind of guy who can swiftly get himself out of trouble.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:16 PM, DJ said:

Cuomo is just as narcissistic as Trump, he just plays for a different team.

I don't care if he's narcissistic or not. We're all narcissists to some degree and most people don't like to admit it.

I abhor what Cuomo did. It was inhumane.

According to NBC News, the same thing happened in other democratic states.

"In early March, the Trump administration issued guidance to states to avoid discharging coronavirus-positive patients back into nursing homes."

It didn't matter to those democrats. They did it anyway. Those responsible must be held accountable.

5 hours ago, EnRoute said:

I don't care if he's narcissistic or not. We're all narcissists to some degree and most people don't like to admit it.

I abhor what Cuomo did. It was inhumane.

According to NBC News, the same thing happened in other democratic states.

"In early March, the Trump administration issued guidance to states to avoid discharging coronavirus-positive patients back into nursing homes."

It didn't matter to those democrats. They did it anyway. Those responsible must be held accountable.

Agreed that we are all narcissists to some degree.

I have no idea about the other governors but my point was that Cuomo is the same egotistical bully that Trump is. Cuomo has been the "Teflon Don" up to this point because democrats were too scared to speak up and the biased media failed to investigate him but rather blindly fell for his lies and propped him up. Truly disgusting!

The sad part is, he still would be hiding this data today without a court order telling him to do so. Plus, he still hasn't released all the data requested. Yeah, Cuomo was too busy to release data that they already possesses but he had plenty of time to do daily 'look at me' and 'Trump bad' briefings AND to write a book on how great of a leader he is claiming victory over the Corona virus before the second wave hit. You seriously cant make this stuff up. 

One can only hope that ALL politicians be held accountable, regardless of the letter next to their name. 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:17 AM, EnRoute said:

I've found this video on Twitter.

This guy may be a democrat, but he's actually a conservative democrat who according to wikipedia has "broken ranks with his party before, most notably in his endorsement of Republican candidates George Pataki for governor in 1994, George W. Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump for president." 

So, even though it might be very possible that Cuomo is culpable for the nursing home issue, I don't think that I would trust what this Dov guy is saying about Cuomo. 

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

This guy may be a democrat, but he's actually a conservative democrat who according to wikipedia has "broken ranks with his party before, most notably in his endorsement of Republican candidates George Pataki for governor in 1994, George W. Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump for president." 

So, even though it might be very possible that Cuomo is culpable for the nursing home issue, I don't think that I would trust what this Dov guy is saying about Cuomo. 

So you don't believe someone just because they crossed party lines? 

This story keeps getting deeper. As they say "follow the money". In March, during the pandemic, Cuomo added a provision to NY's budget that helped one of his largest political donors, nursing home executives, to be prevented from being sued. Many states soon followed with this liability shield, only to show later, that it was another of his horrible decisions. States with this liability shield, showed a higher death count in nursing homes. Go figure...

Democratic NY Assemblyman Ron Kim reported to CNN that Cuomo called him at home and threatened to destroy his career if he didn't lie to the media and take back his remarks made to the Post about the administration hiding the nursing home death counts. 

Like I said, this guy is just like Trump, he has done nothing wrong in his mind and wont go without a fight. I'm sure there's more to come... 

The left-wing and the right-wing are from the same bird.  

21 minutes ago, Tanz said:

stop with the false equivalencies 

I now more concerned about the sexual harassment charges on Cuomo.

6 hours ago, Tanz said:

The left and the right define center. So everyone is from the same bird and your statement is then meaningless. 

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I now more concerned about the sexual harassment charges on Cuomo.

It’s an interesting case because it tests the current limits of someone in power. If this was just some guy that loaded trucks for Amazon, nobody would give his advances a second thought. He is just another lonely middle-aged man looking for some attention. Like Steve Martin in “The Lonely Guy”. It has all to do with power dynamics in the workplace and where to draw the line. Women don’t like working in an environment in which the boss leverages his power to get away with quasi sexual harassment.  

On 3/9/2021 at 11:32 AM, Lyubov said:

stop with the false equivalencies 

18 hours ago, Opo said:

The left and the right define center. So everyone is from the same bird and your statement is then meaningless. 

Both parties are funded by the same people that control the money.  They are both bought by the same group of people that benefit the most.  Both Obama and Trump printed money and the same institutions have made and will continue to make an insane amount of money.  
It doesn't matter who is the president because they are merely representatives of their donors.  

41 minutes ago, Tanz said:

Both parties are funded by the same people that control the money.  They are both bought by the same group of people that benefit the most.  Both Obama and Trump printed money and the same institutions have made and will continue to make an insane amount of money.  
It doesn't matter who is the president because they are merely representatives of their donors.  

a poor distinction.

actually look up the policy put into play during these two administrations and how they affected people. 

I'm not going to educate you out of your "both sides" stance a lot of fake woke hippies who haven't actually contemplated or done much research on this domain claim.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov

Money runs the country and the president is not as big of a deal as people think.  You are in denial, Biden just bombed Syria, Trump never took down the military-industrial complex as he said he would, Obama threw drones which started from Bush-Clinton-Bush era.  

Edited by Tanz

Of course there are similarities between left and right. It's not called a "false similarity", it's called a "false equivalency". 

If the mind focuses on aspects of sameness, it will blind itself to aspects of difference. If we focus solely on the similarities between a pear and an apple, the two become the same - creating a false equivalency. Yet if we focus solely on the differences, we blind ourselves to the similarities. 

This is the nature of contraction within aspects of truth. If one perceives their self survival as depending on maintaining the contraction, there is identification and attachment. If I perceive my self survival as depending on a pear and an apple as being equivalent, I will become contracted within the aspects of sameness, argue for their sameness and dismiss any difference. I will wear a lens that allows wavelengths of sameness to pass, distort wavelengths into sameness and filter out wavelengths of difference.  

Minds with metacognition naturally function to perceive reality this way, yet such minds are the minority and they often receive backlash for pointing it out. In terms of persuasion, this awareness is useful in disarming the defenses of a contracted mind (if the intention of the meta-mind is to expand the contracted mind). Yet this takes patience and skill. And ime, the contracted mind must have some degree of openness, curiosity and desire to expand. 

22 hours ago, Tanz said:

@Lyubov

Money runs the country and the president is not as big of a deal as people think.  You are in denial, Biden just bombed Syria, Trump never took down the military-industrial complex as he said he would, Obama threw drones which started from Bush-Clinton-Bush era.  

I'm not in denial. I've just given it more thought than you have. You're making the typical false equivalency most people make who think they know anything about politics. You probably believe in conspiracy theories too. Bill Bar is not an example of deep political contemplation, he is a comedian. Expand your information intake and start reading books. You would be singing a different tune if you were a child born in Mexico with immigrant parents or invested in climate change or a low income person heavily reliant on Obamacare, list goes on. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov You should not make assumptions about where I come from.  My family are refugees from war, my father fought in one and we grew up poor immigrating to a new country.  The conditions that my parents went through are more severe than someone from Mexico.  All of my siblings are educated and we have two doctors in the family.  We grew up with welfare and I am grateful but I am not blind to see the bigger picture of why America wants immigrants.  There is a symbiotic relationship however generally its skewed to those that follow their rules.  I am a byproduct of the war machine but it doesn't make it right.      
I would not exist without war but if you asked me, would I forsake my life and all of the lives of the people I know and created, I would trade all the destruction for peace in the nation of my ancestors.  The knowledge I possess is beyond any text or documentary because I have lived through hell.  

This is from someone that lives a very good life today.  

Edited by Tanz