Bacher

I've been to hell - My experience with "hell realms".

50 posts in this topic

This is something that has happened to me that I will never be able to forget! I've been to hell and it's not what you think. I am referring to hell experiences against your own human finite will. Not some some hell created by the ego mind. I'm not saying these ones are easy, these can also be very painful and cause suffering. I'm talking about something beyond your imagination and control, haha. I did not find much good content regarding hell realms here on the forum and that's why I want to share my experience. I've been to places I would not even wish for my worst enemy. I can not explain it better than Leo Gura; "Careful what you wish for. Degrees of suffering are possible the likes of which your mind cannot conceive."

I did mention some of this experience in my previous post about paranormals, but now I will go much deeper. I have witnessed a total destruction of the human mind in every possible way. It all started five years ago when I went to college. I lived a fairly ordinary life, had good grades and hung out with friends in my spare time. I remember that I began to feel shifts in my reality but it was not something I focused on. I began to feel restless and bored. It felt like I wanted to travel the whole world. I had an incredibly hard time sitting still. Many of my friends started commenting on my behavior and appearance almost everyday but like I said, this was not something I focused on. I began to experience difficulty with my concentration due to the restlessness. It continued like this for a few months until the symptoms worsened. In the beginning I could handle this emptiness with food and luxury vacations abroad, but later I started going through really shady experiences. Many of my friends started hating me for no reason at all. It was not just my friends but all the people out there. I remember being beaten and threatened by completely random people on the street. There came a period where I did not even dare to to go out for a walk because I only attracted "bad luck". It was completely insane because I had not done anything wrong. Even my relationship with my own family started to fall and soon I was almost completely alone in this journey. There were some childhood friends who stayed with me but our relationship was never the same. After a while I was involved in an accident where I broke five bones. I was bedridden for months, not to mention the horrible pain from the surgery that I had. just when the foot had healed, I managed to break it again by another accident. I started having problems with the police and my house got robbed. It became so intense that I had to drop out of college. 

This is where my whole life took a turn. I started having massive episodes of panic attacks and anxiety. I was cold sweating and my heart was pounding so hard all the time. I started having problems with social interraction which led to social anxiety and extreme self-consciousness. My mental health began to collapse and I began to experience many "mental disorders" like OCD, excessive paranoia, worry, anxiety, depression". After a while, my physical health also began to collapse. I started having arrhythmia attacks and dizziness where I could faint. My heart could then beat 250 beats per minute and it felt like dying. I ended up in the emergency room and the doctors could not explain my illness so I was prescribed blood pressure medicine which helped slowing down my heart beats. I started suffering from other diseases such as POTS and gerd. All I told you was dancing on roses compared to what will happen next. This was just the beginning!

My energy levels totally crashed and that's when I started abusing drugs. I started using ADHD medication like Adderal and Vyvanse to get through the day but it only got worse with time. The comedown I got with these stimulants was very severe so I stopped using them and switched to analgesic/painkillers. Then things started to derail. I was stuck in a substance abuse problem that made my situation worse, but after a while, I chose to quit cold turkey after an LSD trip where I had many realizations, including that I should stop running from my issues with the help of drugs and start dealing with them instead. I am a person with an incredibly strong will so I managed to go through the worst that lasted a few weeks on my own. My mind was a mess and the suffering got so bad that I had to self actualize everything. I started exercising daily to cope with the anxiety. This helped allevate the symptoms that I had for a while until it got worse. I started having frequent nightmares and severe memory loss. My energy levels got so low that I could not even get out of bed and I started hallucinating dark clouds and other scary shit. I lost my ability to speak and  formulate myself. You absolutely do not want to know what my thoughts looked like at this point... INFINITE MADNESS is a good way to describe it. I was scared from things that did not even exist, but it was so real. After all, everyone creates their own reality. Mine was HELL. It is impossible to describe the darkness I felt. Its like describing God, words are not enough. Imagine a bad trip on psychedelic times 10 without the total ego loss. Remember, at that time, I only cared about survival. It was not like I was sitting in my bed thinking about how bad my life is, NO! I just wanted to survive the hallucinations and the low energy levels that led to extremely negative thoughts that could not even be stopped with all kinds of meditations. I was close to dying at the end. I did not even have the energy to scroll on my phone. I sat there desperately hoping this would end. Anyway, I was very lucky to survive through this. One day I wanted to try one of those chakra balancing session online but instead I found out that I had suffered from black magic / voodo. It was done by a women in my college for selfish reasons. The spiritual healer I contacted was also a psychic so he could clearly see what I was going through. I can almost say that what happened next was worse than the experience itself. 

Now it was time for the cleansing process. My spiritual healer explained that I was incredibly lucky to survive through this and that my situation was critical. He explained that many evil spirits were attached to me in addition to the black magic itself. I also had lots of blockages / negative energy that required intensive cleanse. The cleansing was on distance (Time and space is illusion) and the symptoms I had to go through were insane! The healing process was very very tough. It was full of hallucinations, visions from spirits, visions from past lives. It felt like I was on chemotherapy for several months. I had nearly all the symptoms you could think on nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, fever, muscle twitching, extreme pain, red eyes, severe insomnia, depression, anxiety, intense dark hallucinations and paranoia. This process lasted several months, Yes, I'm not kidding. Anyway, I managed to survive from this hell and today I feel 1000 times better than I did before this experience. This experience has made me so wise since wisdom comes through suffering. Life is so fucking easy now. Its infinite goodness of just sitting and staring at a wall. WOW! Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes, English is not my first language. Much love and light. 

"Maybe you have to know the darkness to appreciate the light"

― Madeleine L'Engle

Edited by Bacher

I can relate very much to this experience.  As with you my experience with hell allowed me to grow immensely spiritualy.  It truly saved my life.  I'm glad you pulled through it.  The levels of suffering possible are immense,  but so is our ability to overcome it.  

I have been through a similar experience, just no where near intense as you described.

I started getting extremely weakened on all levels, like a zombie crawling through the gutter trying desperately just to maintain existence. Like a drained life force, I was losing connection to the thing that was sustaining my existence. I was at a very low power level. Simple things became intense struggles and missions like talking and walking. Like I couldn't handle anything. The worst part is that no one else understands it so you suffer through it alone. It didn't last too long but I remember it was extremely painful.

But now, I feel spiritually stronger, alive, closer to God. If there's some how a way to serve my purpose 100%, because I don't want to reincarnate man, I don't want to risk going through all this again.

Edited by goldpower123

For others here who find themselves near this territory. The following two books might give some comfort.

Interior Castle by Teresa of Avila and Dark Night of the Soul from St. John of the Cross.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

I can relate very much to this experience.  As with you my experience with hell allowed me to grow immensely spiritualy.  It truly saved my life.  I'm glad you pulled through it.  The levels of suffering possible are immense,  but so is our ability to overcome it.  

Same here! This experience led to my spiritual awakening which is the most expensive thing I have in my life. God bless.

1 hour ago, goldpower123 said:

I have been through a similar experience, just no where near intense as you described.

I started getting extremely weakened on all levels, like a zombie crawling through the gutter trying desperately just to maintain existence. Like a drained life force, I was losing connection to the thing that was sustaining my existence. I was at a very low power level. Simple things became intense struggles and missions like talking and walking. Like I couldn't handle anything. The worst part is that no one else understands it so you suffer through it alone. It didn't last too long but I remember it was extremely painful.

But now, I feel spiritually stronger, alive, closer to God. If there's some how a way to serve my purpose 100%, because I don't want to reincarnate man, I don't want to risk going through all this again.

I can relate very much. I've been thinking the same about serving my purpose and avoiding reincarnation. This illusion isnt worth it!

Moral of the story: don't piss off your hot witch girlfriend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Gallows humor ,,,,

Edited by Zigzag Idiot
Erasing book images

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

According to my spiritual healer, if somebody dies because of strong black magic his spirit would suffer for eternity and never be at peace. What do you have to say about it?

49 minutes ago, Bacher said:

According to my spiritual healer, if somebody dies because of strong black magic his spirit would suffer for eternity and never be at peace. What do you have to say about it?

It's all imaginary.

There is no black magic in my dream, maybe there is in yours. But your dream is just a dream within my dream. And my dream is just a dream within your dream. And all of it adds up to nothing.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

? but real question is when you will start to bottle 'em up. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

:D:D:D NEVER mess with HER.

2 hours ago, Bacher said:

I have to say I really have no clue about these things but have you read the account of David Hawkins visiting hell? I can't know if this is correct but I assume that if hell realms are real, then a truly sincere wish to be saved will bring help to you. Just thinking about it in terms of the dualistic nature of reality, if there are realms and beings that bad and dark, there must also be realms and beings that are good and full of light to the same degree, and these could help you if you truly wish.

@Bacher You should take into account that your spiritual healers are not awake. They are doing spiritual cosplay. So watch out, lest they harm you with bad advice.

Btw, fragmented inner child parts attract energetic counterparts.

Clearing those sort of ‘evil’ entities is not solving the root issue. Other entities just step in place.

The solution becoming aware of your shadow, which most of the time there as a result of your inner child not having met it’s needs in the past. Then, you have to heal it through meeting it’s needs. 

Leo, you told a practitioner helped you clear entities, but I keep viscerally seeing  a specific demon in the field. I see it along with the shadow part, it’s origin, and how the behavior manifests. Just a shadow part.

See it pop up in a video once in a while. Everyone basically has those fragmented parts to certain degrees.

5 minutes ago, Character kill said:

Leo, you told a practitioner helped you clear entities, but I keep viscerally seeing  a specific demon in the field. I see it along with the shadow part, it’s origin, and how the behavior manifests. Just a shadow part.

See it pop up in a video once in a while. Everyone basically has those fragmented parts to certain degrees.

You are very imaginative.

I interpret that message as ‘I don’t take it seriously’. That’s okay.

You do as you wish, not my business.

@Leo Gura IF God wants to be everything and everything is Love, Would God create an actual realm of Hell with people being tortured in it for no reason or that would not be considered Love? Is Love limited by Itself? Is it limited by intelligence? 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

54 minutes ago, Character kill said:

I interpret that message as ‘I don’t take it seriously’. That’s okay.

I don't take it at all.

54 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura IF God wants to be everything and everything is Love, Would God create an actual realm of Hell with people being tortured in it for no reason or that would not be considered Love? Is Love limited by Itself? Is it limited by intelligence? 

A hell realm is not for no reason. It's there for the reason that God/YOU wanted to experience it. It's part of Love.

A hell realm is just a bad dream. God dreams infinite dreams, so what is a hell realm to him? Just like a bit of daydreaming to you. Does it bother you when you get a stray daydream? No. It's just a natural function of your mind. You never ask, "But why was I cursed with that evil daydream?"

God isn't so invested in the suffering as you are.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God isn't so invested in the suffering as you are.

:x:x:x