Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Life is not the Opposite of Death, Birth is

7 posts in this topic

Leo once said that he recognized that when he dies, all of the universe will die with him. This is solipsism, and it is true. Yet, solipsism is only a story, and this story can be reframed like this:

Upon death the illusion of time will cease to exist and all of eternity will pass in an instant. When you die, that moment of death, that returning to the unmanifested potential, will be the same moment as everything else, in all of existence, has also died and returned to the unmanifested existence.

Your return to the unmanifested is outside of time, because time is manifest, and this means that all of your manifest deaths, of your return to the unmanifested, are this very moment of unmanifestation. There is only one moment of unmanifestation, and it is this very moment.

Look at any being that is around you. When this being dies, from it's own perspective, which is the only perspective in all of existence, your and everyone else has also died. Upon death, a fly doesn't need to wait a billion trillion years for the headdeath of the universe, because the fly and time does not exist anymore. This illusion of time and seperation were themselves manifestations in relationship to the fly, to the particulate manifest.

Simultanously, that entering into the unmanifest, is the moment when all beings that will ever exist (and from the unmanifest point of view, have existed, will exist, have never existed and will never exist) are at the same time returning to the unmanifest, that very moment is also the moment (timeless moment, unmanifest moment) at which all those beings, all the manifest in all of existence, have been born and manifested in the first place.

The moment of birth and the moment of death are thus the same, they are an illusion, they are both one at the same. One big misunderstanding in society is that the opposite of death is life. This is wrong. The opposite of death is birth.

Through the illusion of seperation between the Birth and the Death Life is created. Through this duality all forms are manifested and maintained.

We all die together my brothers and sisters. What death is, is our all union. But our death is also our birth. All of us, we were and are all born together. Our union is also our seperation. This is our Love, our Sefllessness. An eternal Circle that has no goal but itself. It has no cause but itself. It has no description but itself.

Enlightenment is not a race, it is not a struggle. Self-realization awaits us all, it is inevitable. At the end, the Buddha will be just as enlightened as an ant will be upon it's own death, upon it's own return to the unmanifest. Because fundamentally, the ant and the Buddha, and you and me, are One. We are the unmanifest. There is no one who is more or less enlightened, more or less insightful, more or less understanding. Because there is noone but I.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Nice1!

Yeah back to zero point with infinite possibilitys and spit out from it once again to actualize a new potential and a different life.

This is the way infinity works, it cant dissapear or go anywhere for everywhere is already inside it.

You are very old indeed ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Yes when you die you get born, obviously. But I'm not sure about the rest of your post.

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

The thing is: you never die. 

??

“Die before you die”
– Rumi

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Scholar great insight, beautiful, but how to understand the duality? Being is, does not do, does not pass, does not occur, does not change. It is the bright light that is, pure, with no place to go, no goal to reach, no time. But the apparent reality is exactly the opposite, evolution, time, goal, progress. I understand one and I understand the other (I do not speak at a conceptual level), but the two together ... how? 

1 hour ago, allislove said:

Die before you die”

Well , this is the answer, stop the machine to see. But still...

Edited by Breakingthewall

Death is an idea. Idea has no opposite, as idea is illusory. The opposite ‘would be’ no idea. What has no idea was never born, and isn’t even a what. Birth is an idea. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE