Mightymule

Most effective enlightenment exercises while on LSD

7 posts in this topic

Hello, all.

Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts about what the best enlightenment exercises are to practice while on LSD. I'm going to be experimenting over the next few months. I'm relatively new to spiritual work, I've only been at it seriously for about a year and a half, but I am not new to psychedelics. I am eager to hear your thoughts.

I plan to start with Leo's Self Inquiry videos, but I am also looking for other methods to experiment with. I want to hear what worked for you, other than the dose, of course.

Much Love

Edited by Mightymule

For me, it was exhausting all the ideas I had about reality which led me to a breakthrough as I realized, I could not conceptualize it which allowed me to really just be present.

I've also stared at myself in the mirror for periods and just get swayed into a sense of pure awareness, where all the content of sense was happening in. 

If you are genuinely interested in truth, nature, or reality, it will come naturally as it did for me.

try binaural beats. That got me into a whole new dimension, completely surrounded by fractals (600mcg)

or try to work on your chakras through a guided meditation. It should be pretty easy to open at least your heart chakra on LSD

LSD experience is a movie, so whatever you do in the movie doesn't help to see the screen. Do LSD just for fun, relax and enjoy the movie. Relaxation/appreciation/gratitude is kinda 'undoing', so the screen may notice itself. Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just take enough. Over-preparation and thinking you can do anything to guide the experience on a high enough dose is misunderstanding the potential power of psychedelics.

Enlightenment is nothing more than the unrealization of "I am x" -- associated with the permanent destruction of the sense of personal doership and all the ideas about who you really are. Essentially meaning, right and wrong become meaningless. This is why you hear people like Byron Katie saying stuff like "killing is just a murderer's job."

Edited by The0Self