Javfly33

So biological birth is an illusion?

8 posts in this topic

Lately I´ve been trying to see if my "life story" is really real.

This week, i´ve been going through a process of letting go of beliefs about "Myself" .

It's great because it's like a heavy weight from my shoulders it's falling away. Like... my self-esteem is improving a lot. :D

But, I feel there is something missing. I still believe myself to be somebody. Why? Because this body was born and that means I am somebody in particular different from other body.

If my "physical body" didn´t get here by a biological process (my mother giving birth) then the reaaaal growth could actually start for real. 

I could actually let go of the whole fucking story, if only, that assumption could be proven to be just another "story".

Then I would be really fucking free :D

Edited by Javfly33

But that is a story that is appearing in your consciousness. And don't force yourself into trying to change the story in my opinion. Relax into the knowing of your Self. It is not our job to be busy with thoughts. Thought is a mirror of mind. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Nothing exist except for the present moment. So it depends.. maybe you are giving birth at the moment :D

@Javfly33 All you have to understand is that time isn't real. The moment you realize that, "you" vanish. 

That's why small children are so puzzled when they walk though snow for the first time and suddenly see their footprints. They don't know at first that those are their footprints because the child knows neither of a past nor of a self that is going along through the course of time.

Your memories are like these footprints. The child looks at the footprints and starts to think that there is a past. There, the footprints are the evidence!

And exactly like that you are looking at your memories and start to think that there is a past. There, the memories are the evidence! 

Hold up your finger in front of your face. Move it from left to right. 

Now tell me, where is its trail?

Evidence of the past is a memory. Memories are thoughts. Thoughts can only happen Now. If you didn't think of it, the past wouldn't exist, as the past can only exist as a thought. 

You still better friggin get her a Mother's day gift you ungrateful brat. ;)

What is your body to you right now? 

The concept, "I will be free when"... is bondage. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Username said:

Nothing exist except for the present moment. So it depends.. maybe you are giving birth at the moment :D

according to some people here that wouldn´t exist either because you don´t know you are giving birth until you interpret that in your mind, so it is not present anymore

for me all this stuff are just word-games; real, non real, present moment, thoughts, just words...

Edited by RedLine

25 minutes ago, RedLine said:

for me all this stuff are just word-games; real, non real, present moment, thoughts, just words...

Exactly - they are mere pointers to Absolute Truth.   Which is what you ARE - prior to imagination.    Again more word games.  We cannot grasp Truth here.  Have to Be Truth.  So we will just keep chasing our tail conceptualizing.  Have to do the spiritual work.  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.