Kalki Avatar

Best Awakening method in your experience?

59 posts in this topic

I have been trying to gain inner spiritual momentum, but it has been pretty difficult. My ego has become pretty hard and I think it also has to do with the world energy Shift (3D-5D split). 

Im good contemplating anything but my ego. The moment I focus on my ego it gets crazy. And also creates stress. Just as when focusing on the "I am sense".

The only method that has worked in the past is pure meditation, but it has been difficult aswell with so many things to do. 

Leo speaks of 5meo, but that will only give you temporary awakenings. And those succesful with kriya were initiated face to face into it. I dont wanna mess with it randomly and fck my self more. 

Any recommendations as to how to gain inward momentum with so many layers of conditionings and things to do? How did you initiated yourself? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Everyone has a teacher who is waiting for them. It feels amazing when you find your teacher. They will work with energy and help remove all the conditioning and problems you have. They will know you and your soul and if you follow their instructions and also use your intuition you will evolve and become more and more pure, free from inner distortions. Find him/her!

@Seraphim Yes, im actually about to give a chance to shakti initiation, Ramaji rasa stuff. Is he your teacher? 

Its actually hard to believe such thing works via video chat. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Any recommendations as to how to gain inward momentum with so many layers of conditionings and things to do? How did you initiated yourself? 

Started meditating 2+ hours a day (sitting) and turning my entire life into one moving meditation. 

25 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Seraphim Yes, im actually about to give a chance to shakti initiation, Ramaji rasa stuff. Is he your teacher? 

Its actually hard to believe such thing works via video chat.

I read some of his books and recieved rasa like 10 times, it helped me awaken quite far. I like them a lot and think they are one of the best non-duality teachers. But my intuition guided me to a different teacher on a different spiritual path, I want my body to get enlightened too, not just the mind/consciousness.

Define awakening.

People can awaken to the unreality of reality on psychedelics alone. Do you want more?

Ram Dass took psychedelics for years, but didn't experience a deeper awakening until he met Maharaj-ji, whose love awakened him spiritually. Do you still want more?

Even after these awakenings, there is always karma to burn. Attachments to be dissolved. Even-mindedness to be developed. Unconditional love to be realized. Nobody, not psychedelics, nor the best guru, can do this for you. The spiritual work can only be done by you.

Why do the work? Because, despite the difficulty of the journey, lucid living is so much better than the inevitable suffering of conditional survival.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Yep, those are all a series of awakenings inside awakening itself. What I mean by awakening is the permanent realization (no falling back) of source. To be established in the supreme self, distinguishing between false and real but seen it all as one.

Anyways, not to go that far, I just want initiation. To be established somewhat in nonduality and then reach source permanently. After that I will do all the resting juggle leo loves speaking about. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

3 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Moksha Yep, those are all a series of awakenings inside awakening itself. What I mean by awakening is the permanent realization (no falling back) of source. To be established in the supreme self, distinguishing between false and real but seen it all as one.

Permanent awakening is how I would define enlightenment :) Even once your eyes are perpetually open though, the level of luminosity tends to fluctuate. Consciousness has its own cadence, and it provides more illumination when it is needed. Even the most enlightened gurus don't always shine with the same intensity.

Also, as I believe you recognize, seeing clearly is only the first step. Living clearly is what it is all about.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Kalki Avatar The more conditioning you acquire, the more diffuse your effort is. It is like seeing through a lot of layers of coloured glass stacked on top of each other. That is why a lot of holy men go on extended retreats in mountainous areas. Prolonged silence and simple routines and a lot of meditation allow you to shed conditioning and digest the essential. Training the mind in letting go accelerates this process. Media fasting helps a lot as well. Osho’s dynamic meditation can also cathart away a lot of material. Yoga helps. The question is to come to a focus, preferably on one method. 

I won’t say Leo’s favourite 5meo won’t help you achieve something, but i am beginning to suspect it has its own pitfalls. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Also, as I believe you recognize, seeing clearly is only the first step. Living clearly is what it is all about.

Yep, tell that to Leo. 

@Bodhitree I have always wanted to do Oshos meditation but had no idea. Like the mouth sounds, I cant do that where I live, lmao. 

Nah, I might try 5 meo after I reach source. Seeing leo speak so much and not being established in source demotivates me to even try it. I dont want more delusion. The best that can happen is getting lazy, dependant and theorical. 

I knew a guy once who judged everything & everyone everyday. Like nothing was ever good enough for him or something. He said he decided to love everything & everyone everyday and it worked. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

He said he decided to love everything & everyone everyday and it worked. 

5 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Nahm What worked?

37 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Consilience Thats what im talking bout. But i have been struggling to get there yet. Are you in meditation right now? 

Yes and no. Im always in meditation, whether Im conscious of it or not is another matter. The paradox is to formally practice so intensely that the distinction between practice and life dissolves, then all of life becomes meditation. When all of life is meditation, this is the fertile ground needed for awakening. Non-stop mindfulness of the actuality of direct being. 

The only way Ive been able to “make progress” (and by this I mean reduce suffering, live more passionately, feel genuine contentment, connect with intuition, live in flow, find peace in Being, etc) is by meditating my ass off. Then and only then, has this illusion of effortful practice started to fall away.

@actualized.org Don’t underestimate the effects of hardcore practice! :) 

Edited by Consilience

@Nahm I tried that in the past. It felt good but didnt work, since conditionings and karma pull you back and delude you. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Leo speaks of 5meo, but that will only give you temporary awakenings. And those succesful with kriya were initiated face to face into it. I dont wanna mess with it randomly and fck my self more. 

5meo is the ultimate Catalyser for gaining momentum if used responsibly and in a strategic manner, so why not use it?

pschycodelics (insights)

body work (remove body repressions)

shadow work

mindfulness meditation

concentration meditation

The best you can do is combine these 5 methods. You can balance what area is more urgent for you each day.

2 minutes ago, RedLine said:

pschycodelics (insights)

body work (remove body repressions)

shadow work

mindfulness meditation

concentration meditation

The best you can do is combine these 5 methods. You can balance what area is more urgent for you each day.

Psychedelics are so much more than just insights, they encompass all of your mentioned methods and so much more.