Vibroverse

Bashar by Darryl Anka

10 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about him? It resonates with me like amazingly, almost everything he says. It is just that him being an alien is weird, but I also say why not, Infinity could imagine something like that into being also maybe. 

Edited by Vibroverse

What he teaches, the excitement thing is pretty advanced stuff. You could mess up hard playing into that game. Thats like type 3 civilization stuff. I tried a few times and it works but you need to be established in non duality and have a hardcore faith. If you have people around you, they will think you are insane... Just like if you awakened. Same stuff. That teaching will be good to apply in the future or if you have some money back up. He has made a living of that idea cuz of how fantastic and appealing it is to the mind. 

Imagine working at a Bank and suddenly finding your soul highest excitement is to be a high class chauffeur. My family didnt allow me and just interrupted the process...

I think darryl wants to help, but is a joke at the same time. I used to be just as excited as you when I found him, lol. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I listened to the Buddha at the Gas Pump interview, I was not terribly impressed. There seemed to be a lot of mind material in what he was saying, it doesn’t change the essential questions of samsara. If you get a grounding in the teachings of The Buddha it becomes pretty straightforward to see which channellers or teachers are talking bovine ejecta. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Why do you say his teaching are very advance? I don't see he is saying something new about psychology and spirituality, something that Leo didn't say for example.

So that guy for the future is not saying anything you can't find in the self-, improvement/spirituality shelv of library, mmm.

@RedLine The teaching itself is not advanced, applying it, is. 

Try becoming intuitively aware of your highest excitement this very moment and just follow it blindly as your whole life (World) crumbles and people think you are going insane. Then after that excitement gets burned and you identify a new one, go follow it blindly again. Your life will look like a mess to your mind and others, only if you have a  very developed level of faith, intuition and consciousness will you be succesful living that lifestyle. 

If we all had our needs covered and money was not a problem, maybe we could all be like that. Right now that could cause ww3. Imagine someone low conscious as putin misinterprets the teaching and press the nuclear button out of excitement, lol. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

You're not supposed to follow your EGO's passion, but the one that was given to you BEFORE birth that you are put here for.  You have a soul imprint that you are supposed to follow that should, if done right, elevate you in a way that can allow you to flow through life seamlessly.  When this happens, you will be aligned with EVERYONE and all of your actions will benefit the greater whole.  You don't just run from one passion to the next in some maniacal fashion, but you are supposed to hold onto your purpose from a stage turquoise perspective where you can see that your place in the world will eventually give way to some form of greater good.

I like this song as an example, due to the lyrics.

All you people can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Every time we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life

?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️?️

You, as the person you are sitting there have the ENTIRE universe within you.  We are all of you.  And if you move with flow, this benefits the whole.  You are it.  You are the saviour.  The highest excitement will lead you down a path of understanding the interconnectedness of us all.  You won't find it by thinking about it, it will come from your soul in between your heart in 4D space and it will hit you and you will Know.  Your soul will tell you on the spot.  And you must follow this.  From a universal perspective, with excitement and joy in your being.
From there - your mission will end up becoming something that can help all of humanity.
Do I follow this?  No.
People won't let me.  But I may crack into it anyways just to spite them.

large-earth-flyover-animated-gif-1.gif

Empathy
Empathy

Home of Gary Payton, live in your rotation
All in plexi clad I'm snapping back upon your station
Keep style elevating, you feelin' the sensation
To a higher zone, you are not alone
I know no perimeters, frequency, no limiters
We multiply integers, we back and forth so limitless
I'm positive, negative combined with infinity
You can grab a vine up on a line this is synergy

Anything you feel, I can feel too

Hands high, hands high
Anything you feel, I can feel too

YOU DO IT LIKE THIS: ^^^
See if you can intuitively understand what is being pointed to.

They are all One, but are multiple and they all work together.  They draw in energy, from a singular, almost sleeping point of consciousness, into themselves.  Do you see how that energy is equally distributed? 
All of reality is emotions based.  Your feelings work in the same nuanced way.

We are supposed to be dancers, moving in unison, together, in the same way.  Connected with source, with each working part equally coated.  You can't move from your greatest passion without everyone else included within it.

tumblr_oh638tmU9S1toe0eco1_500.gif

"I can't FEEL anything at all without YOU."
Everyone has to sing in unison.

This is how to work with the concept he discusses.  I was given this info during a channeling session.

Edited by Keyhole

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

12 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@RedLine The teaching itself is not advanced, applying it, is. 

Try becoming intuitively aware of your highest excitement this very moment and just follow it blindly as your whole life (World) crumbles and people think you are going insane. Then after that excitement gets burned and you identify a new one, go follow it blindly again. Your life will look like a mess to your mind and others, only if you have a  very developed level of faith, intuition and consciousness will you be succesful living that lifestyle. 

If we all had our needs covered and money was not a problem, maybe we could all be like that. Right now that could cause ww3. Imagine someone low conscious as putin misinterprets the teaching and press the nuclear button out of excitement, lol. 

Actually, Bashar doesn't advice people to just drop their jobs or whatever and just go all out on their excitement if they don't know if it will work. He says, start by following your excitement, but if you believe you need to work, then keep working until your experience with this method has shown you enough so that you trust that your excitement can sustain you and then you can drop the job. 

Maybe what you think of as 'highest excitement' is not what he means. He means your highest excitement could be going to the bathroom right now. Maybe it's sitting on a sofa next and drink some tea, then maybe you feel best about calling up a friend, etc. The term highest excitement can sound a little misleading this way to human minds because you could think it's this big ass sort of life goal, which isn't how it's meant per sé. And lol to that last line of yours, although it makes me wonder if your notion of the term excitement is a bit mixed up with anxiety. It's an important distinction to make, and knowing the distinction well has had me thinking on it for quite a bit.

You could also think of it as 'follow your joy', which I think feels a little easier for most, and then there is less risk of thinking it has something to do with what we call anxiety.

Edited by Waken

@Vibroverse

I do like Bashar, he's good vibes. I find a lot of crossover with his material and law of attraction material like Abraham-Hicks.