The Buddha

What was that insight that changed it all?

50 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Codrina said:

@VeganAwake You might've misinterpreted my use of the word 'I' 

I get what you're saying ❤

There is nothing there, it's complete nothingness.

And words can't describe nothing. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

When I was a child I got ahold of peyote my mom had for religious reasons and saw myself as "God," but I hovered over my body and felt pulled back into a dark massive collective consciousness that wasn't just myself but it was.. where all information of earth was known and relayed back to me.. going back into "reality" hit when I was caught and I forgot everything I learned when I was back in this human flesh sack. 

Edited by Armand
Error

Consciousness 'demonstrating' its infinite potential in the form of love. 

It proved to me that I had no clue what consciousness or the universe really was. All knowledge I had and once thought to be profound and valuable became redundant ( although, that objective / relative knowledge is what lead me to find the path ). 

I realised how the mind that is this human experience is extremely 'closed off' to the infinitely vast spectrum of feeling that consciousness is. Whenever I feel down in life - I remember that experience. I remember the joy that I am capable of feeling and how it vastly outweighs any sadness I could ever experience. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Everything comes from the white light, it is your essence, your very being, it is love, it is peace, and there's nothing left to do then to simply abide in that knowing. Surrender all fear into love, surrender all mind into intuition, and you will know. 

5 hours ago, RealTruth said:

The fictional character Jesus never said any of this shit, not one line of this, on the fictional bible book. So why do you lie so much?

Communion does not mean " everything" nor "devil" nor "no me". None of these meaningless phrases were ever mentioned.

Funny, it doesn't matter to me if Jesus was real or unreal, but it seems to matter to you. 

Sure, it's "fictional", you create the meaning, you decide, so you create meaning in other people lying, saying that your reality and your judgements about it are very real. If you say that the meaning of meaningless is that it doesn't make sense to you, so therefore, you "know" what meaningless means and therefore give it meaning, then you're at the mercy of all that meaningless meaning you created. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 hours ago, RealTruth said:

Lmfaoo what a bunch of meaningless drivel

You might be on the wrong forum section. Or perhaps not.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

You might be on the wrong forum section. Or perhaps not.

He's banned

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.