Conscious life

have anyone experienced eternity?

9 posts in this topic

I experience eternity these days as conscious experience, like you you used to sleep and it feels like time stop and feels bleep when you wake. I experience this state like someone do things that would take seconds but it feels eternity to me. I even can do things when everthing seems stopped. I think @leo Gura has talk about it. like in the Dr strange movie everthing stop moving! have anyone experienced this? 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

Eternity implies time. Time only exists in relative reality. In ultimate reality, there is no time, no space, no separation, no change. Don't worry about time, just channel this.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yea when I was sitting in a hot sauna bath. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

How can you experience eternity when that experience would last forever? :P 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Conscious life

On 1/29/2021 at 1:10 PM, Conscious life said:

I experience eternity these days as conscious experience, like you you used to sleep and it feels like time stop and feels bleep when you wake. I experience this state like someone do things that would take seconds but it feels eternity to me. I even can do things when everthing seems stopped. I think @leo Gura has talk about it. like in the Dr strange movie everthing stop moving! have anyone experienced this? 

I've experienced something like that when in deep meditation, where my sense of time just goes out the window. One time, instead of meditating at a fixed time rate, I let the timer run, and  meditated with no intent on stopping, and when it felt like I did 20-30 minutes, it objectively was an hour and 20 minutes!

@Conscious life Sometimes all it takes is a few seconds of clear seeing to leave a large impression.

Ofc it isn't literally eternity, I don't think a human could have that, idk. But we have time dilation in our perception. 

Back when I was into meditation more, I used to be very obsessed with time and flux. And I still am. I don't know how only the present moment exists yet there's flux, it's miraculous. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Conscious life

I've experienced something like that when in deep meditation, where my sense of time just goes out the window. One time, instead of meditating at a fixed time rate, I let the timer run, and  meditated with no intent on stopping, and when it felt like I did 20-30 minutes, it objectively was an hour and 20 minutes!

That my friend is called "the now" :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

How can you experience eternity when that experience would last forever? :P 

l call it eternity because i can't explain it in any other way. the experience is like this during in the day or at sleep at night. I feel the time lags. for someone could be picking up things and it takes them like 100 years stucked there. I said to myself it has been hundred years since the person stuck from not moving. you can relate this example when you are tired and slept and the 8 hours you slept feels like bleep of second. but my experience is conscious one. 

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That my friend is called "the now" :D 

not like that. this is real experience. 

8 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Conscious life

Ofc it isn't literally eternity, I don't think a human could have that, idk.

it is literally. direct experience. if you have seen doctor strange movie there is a part everthing stops, only himself can movie.