Hulia

I tryed shamanic breathing. Wow!

25 posts in this topic

Yesterday evening I tried shamanic breathing. Thank you Leo for the video and Muhammad Jawad for drawing my attention! Very powerful technique! In just 30 minutes the results are overwhelming.

After appr. 10 min. my body has become convulsive and my mind dizzy. I even thought to stop it and try again,  when my doughter is not at home. But then I have become clear in the head and the convulsiveness has gone. The breathing was so easy, like it was the most natural breathing in the world, my mouth wasn´t even dry. I felt a little tension in the lower part of my chest. But it was not a unpleasant, like I´ve got to get rid of it as soon as possible. It was like the tension has always been there and now I am just aware of it and it´s ok. I had to restrain myself from jumping up and dancing :) Maybe it´s because of shamanic music with drums?

The last 5 minutes of 30 min. were exactly like the first 5 min. - pretty boring and uncomfortable with a dry mouth.

After the exercise was over I was sitting there with my eyes closed and looking at the changing beautiful patterns of the most vivid colors on the black screen of my closed eyes. The exposions of colors. At the end the small but intensive violet sun was shining behind the black mountains. 

And I am still high and light in the head and in the chest, like I am in love or like I am young and want to go to disco and dance the whole night. In the chest where I felt tension during breathing I feel a pleasant prickling now. 

But it was very very cold.  The air was becaming icy with every breath. I had a vision, that I am a shaman at the North Pole dancing in ice and snow. Next time I´ll take 2 or even 3 duvets. :)

Maybe I will improvise next time - to breath through chest or through belly?

Edited by Hulia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Yesterday evening I tried shamanic breathing.

Very Good.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Thank you Leo for the video and Muhammad Jawad for drawing my attention!

Most Welcome :-)

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Very powerful technique!

True

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

In just 30 minutes the results are overwhelming.

Exactly. The fastest way to have a mystical experience without psychedelics. Wao

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

After appr. 10 min. my body has become convulsive and my mind dizzy. I even thought to stop it and try again,  when my doughter is not at home. But then I have become clear in the head and the convulsiveness has gone.

Great

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

The breathing was so easy, like it was the most natural breathing in the world, my mouth wasn´t even dry. I felt a little tension in the lower part of my chest. But it was not a unpleasant, like I´ve got to get rid of it as soon as possible. It was like the tension has always been there and now I am just aware of it and it´s ok.

Exactly

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

I had to restrain myself from jumping up and dancing :) Maybe it´s because of shamanic music with drums?

Yeah. Maybe

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

After the exercise was over I was sitting there with my eyes closed and looking at the changing beautiful patterns of the most vivid colors on the black screen of my closed eyes. The exposions of colors. At the end the small but intensive violet sun was shining behind the black mountains. 

Wao. Amazing.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

And I am still high and light in the head and in the chest, like I am in love or like I am young and want to go to disco and dance the whole night. In the chest where I felt tension during breathing I feel a pleasant prickling now.

Yeah. That's Amazing.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

But it was very very cold.  The air was becaming icy with every breath.

Yeah, I also feel a lot of cold while doing that.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Maybe I will improvise next time - to breath through chest or through belly?

Best of Luck :-)


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe a breathing technique is this powerful, I'll have to stop procrastinating on it lol


"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Osaid said:

I can't believe a breathing technique is this powerful, I'll have to stop procrastinating on it lol

The violet sun, that I saw on the screen of my closed lids, was the same as in your profile picture. 

Yesterday I did the breathing for 40 min. After 30 min. my body began to become stony, rigid and numb. Beginning with the feet and hands and gaining slowly all the other parts. There was a feeling of sparateness from body. 

And it was still extremly cold even under 2 warm duvets, I thought, I had ice on my lips.

Another new experience... But so what? It´s still not the awakening. :( 

Though it might be a help for a normal life. I think, I have now less tension in the chest and can better breath. Deeper and freeer. It´s easier to jog now. 

Edited by Hulia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hulia said:

The violet sun, that I saw on the screen of my closed lids, was the same as in your profile picture. 

Wao

13 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Yesterday I did the breathing for 40 min. After 30 min. my body began to become stony, rigid and numb. Beginning with the feet and hands and gaining slowly all the other parts. There was a feeling of sparateness from body. 

Amazing

14 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Another new experience... But so what? It´s still not the awakening.

Don't worry. Keep it up. The Day will come. Enjoy the Ride :-)

14 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Though it might be a help for a normal life. I think, I have now less tension in the chest and can better breath. Deeper and freeer. It´s easier to jog now.

True :-)


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:
22 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Though it might be a help for a normal life. I think, I have now less tension in the chest and can better breath. Deeper and freeer. It´s easier to jog now.

True :-)

Another good application: Hot summer days and nights.

2 years ago we had sometimes 40 degrees in shadow, I couldn´t sleep in the night with all the windows open and me lying on the floor. Shamanic breathing will be definitely a help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with me is that everytime when i try i just cant past 5 minitues. 

I star feeling very uncomfortable and its almost unbearable, maybe because i hat lots of reppresed energy to realease and this is why the resistence is so intense.

Good trip report thoug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kras For me the great comfort is that I can stop any second I wish. So I procede :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/01/2021 at 8:13 AM, Hulia said:

After the exercise was over I was sitting there with my eyes closed and looking at the changing beautiful patterns of the most vivid colors on the black screen of my closed eyes. The exposions of colors.

Reminds me.

2 years ago I tried shamanic breathing for the first time.

After 30 mins, I sat and was overwhelmed by the explosion of colours and emotions. I cried so deeply and felt pain and happiness at the same time. 

Breath is medicine ❤️


softly into the Abyss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hulia said:

Another good application: Hot summer days and nights.

2 years ago we had sometimes 40 degrees in shadow, I couldn´t sleep in the night with all the windows open and me lying on the floor. Shamanic breathing will be definitely a help!

Exactly. That will help a lot in summer...


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Muhammad Jawad Yesterday during shamanic breathing I was contemplating about duality. The posts of this forum popped up in my mind. I saw dualitiy melting into non-duality. It was so beautiful! I was glad, we have this duality thing.

Later I thought, I should stop thinking and loughed, because I saw so clearly that thinking and not thinking is the same. But now I cannot explain it any more. 

After 30 min. my shamanic music ended and another one began. When I ended the breathing and opened the eyes and saw this picture on youtube screen

 

equations.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Muhammad Jawad What music do you listen to during shamanic breathing? I listened to this one. I like it very much. But now I want  to do it more than 30 min. So I want to change to a longer music.

 

Edited by Hulia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Yesterday during shamanic breathing I was contemplating about duality.

Were you contemplating during breathwork or after stopping the breathwork?

11 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I saw dualitiy melting into non-duality.

Saw or thought or felt? How? Can you please explain in more detail?

12 minutes ago, Hulia said:

thinking and not thinking is the same.

How?

12 minutes ago, Hulia said:

But now I cannot explain it any more.

Why?

12 minutes ago, Hulia said:

opened the eyes

Why did you open the eyes as soon as you stopped breathing?

13 minutes ago, Hulia said:

saw this picture on youtube screen

Why did you saw this picture on youtube? And What happened by looking at this picture?

10 minutes ago, Hulia said:

What music do you listen to during shamanic breathing?

  


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Were you contemplating during breathwork or after stopping the breathwork?

During

47 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Saw or thought or felt? How? Can you please explain in more detail?

I rather saw it.. but maybe also thought and felt - or alltogether. I think it was the same: a screen of a computer or a screen of my eyelids :) Words or images...

51 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:
1 hour ago, Hulia said:

thinking and not thinking is the same.

How?

I knew it yesterday but today I am not sure. Even if there are no words, there are some images, even if there are no images, there are some shadows, some potentials ready to become images or words 

56 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:
1 hour ago, Hulia said:

opened the eyes

Why did you open the eyes as soon as you stopped breathing?

It was not quite as soon, Maybe 5 minutes later. I exagertated with a duvet yesterday. It was very thick and heavy, and then the other one, they pressed me against the floor, it was a bit uncomfortable and still too cold.

But I enjoy the moment I stop breathing and all the warmth coming back into my body like submerging into the warm bath. But then it was too hot.

1 hour ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Why did you saw this picture on youtube? And What happened by looking at this picture?

Because youtube is a video channel and they show some pictures while playing music. :) At first I thought, these are some arabic or sanscrit symbols, but then I saw the mathematical equations. I was overwhelmed. Because I saw that not only words and images are the same but also mathematcal equations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hulia I wasn´t sure, if it was really necessary to breath in such a weird manner to contemplate? It´s like watching TV upside down or something like that.. But who knows. I try to be open-minded! On the other hand I admire a headstand. A headstand is also a weird thing, isn´t it? But it´s good for my head.

If you think about it for another moment. What is not weird? Everything is weird. I was drinking water recently and thought what I am doing right now is the most weird thing... and not a headstand

Edited by Hulia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely love the bloody shamantic breathing :) 

If my yoga studio is closed after corona, I´ll look for some shamantic studio...

Edited by Hulia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Hulia said:

I rather saw it.. but maybe also thought and felt - or alltogether. I think it was the same: a screen of a computer or a screen of my eyelids :) Words or images...

Great.

On 1/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Hulia said:

I knew it yesterday but today I am not sure. Even if there are no words, there are some images, even if there are no images, there are some shadows, some potentials ready to become images or words 

Right

On 1/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Hulia said:

It was not quite as soon, Maybe 5 minutes later. I exagertated with a duvet yesterday. It was very thick and heavy, and then the other one, they pressed me against the floor, it was a bit uncomfortable and still too cold.

But I enjoy the moment I stop breathing and all the warmth coming back into my body like submerging into the warm bath. But then it was too hot.

Amazing

On 1/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Hulia said:

Because youtube is a video channel and they show some pictures while playing music. :) At first I thought, these are some arabic or sanscrit symbols, but then I saw the mathematical equations. I was overwhelmed. Because I saw that not only words and images are the same but also mathematcal equations.

Wao

On 1/27/2021 at 10:38 PM, Hulia said:

If you think about it for another moment. What is not weird? Everything is weird. I was drinking water recently and thought what I am doing right now is the most weird thing... and not a headstand

True

On 1/28/2021 at 6:49 AM, Hulia said:

I definitely love the bloody shamantic breathing :) 

If my yoga studio is closed after corona, I´ll look for some shamantic studio...

Best of luck :-)


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 min Shamanic Tribal Drumming Music with Breath Rhythm:


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved it totally to have a companian through my shamanic breathing! Do we want to synchronize and do the breathing one day simultenously? Some day between 21 and 22:30 middle european time? 

Look, it´s a song about shaman from Arctice, in Ukrainian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you do 30 mins off the bat? Or have you been practicing? I can't even do 5 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now