Hulia

I tryed shamanic breathing. Wow!

25 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Swarnim said:

How can you do 30 mins off the bat? Or have you been practicing? I can't even do 5 mins.

J have been doing yoga before with pranayama. Maybe it makes it easier, I don´t know. 

On 2/12/2021 at 2:42 AM, Hulia said:

I loved it totally to have a companian through my shamanic breathing!

Thanks

On 2/12/2021 at 2:42 AM, Hulia said:

Do we want to synchronize and do the breathing one day simultenously? Some day between 21 and 22:30 middle european time? 

Sure. :-)

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

23 hours ago, martins name said:

Also try the Wim Hoff method. It's less extreme with similar results so it can be done on a daily basis.

https://youtu.be/tybOi4hjZFQ

Great. Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Hey everyone :) I done my first 30 minutes yesterday. It was nothing like anything I ever experienced before. During the breathing I had to cry 3 times, recent emotional trauma came up (a very painful breakup that happened 2 weeks ago). When I stopped the breathing after 30 minutes (ish)... Hard to describe, I might not even rememver all. I felt every bit of my body, I was vibrating at a whole different level. I was sobbing, then laughing, and then sobbing again, then laughing with euphoria. It lasted about another 20 minutes. I couldn’t even get up from the floor. But I didn’t see colours or any visions...I kept my eyes open most of the time, is that okay?

Precious experience, anyhow!