Max1993

Awareness Is A Property Of Nothing

29 posts in this topic

I sometimes wonder if Leo still feels a sense of mystery about this, that a self is this inevitable thing, are all of his existential questions really answered? Wouldn't at least one question have to remain unanswerable?

We are nothing, one, and infinity at the same time, I definitely get that, and I agree with all of Leo's teachings because my direct experiences seem to match up. However it seems so hard to let go of certain burning curiosities. The fact that nothing can still feel emotions without having someone to feel them. Sometimes I wonder if emotions are an artistic invention or if they are a spontaneous property of nothing. Maybe emotions are even more infinite than we can imagine, or perhaps they don't exist in all parts of the singularity, and that we as emotional beings exist because every possibility is located somewhere and we just happen to be here specifically, where they exist. There is no who that is feeling yet clearly there is a who that is feeling, at the same time, weird isn't it? 

We are the best possible object that there can be, because we are an infinite object, but to be somehow aware of ourselves, with a non-existent eye, THAT is a beautiful mystery... 

6 hours ago, Max1993 said:

I sometimes wonder if Leo still feels a sense of mystery about this, that a self is this inevitable thing, are all of his existential questions really answered? Wouldn't at least one question have to remain unanswerable?

You know you are done when you are done. If you still asking questions that means it's still part of the process. Questions are endless. They must be if reality is endless. So I don't think you're "done" when there are no questions left. something else. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Perhaps even when "You know you are done when you are done" you are still not done because it's an infinite mystery, maybe God needs an infinite lingering mystery, to keep things interesting, after all Leo did say, awakening is a bottomless-pit, so you are never done even if you are 100% sure, there is always an unknown surprise around the corner, because infinity implies that there is always a corner to go around, after all, you can spend forever just zooming into a butterfly to see what's there, to see what dances the lizard people have in their culture and so on, there is a beauty to never being done, why would someone want to be done? That's pretty boring to simply be done and to stop exploring... 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, Max1993 said:

We are the best possible object that there can be, because we are an infinite object, but to be somehow aware of ourselves, with a non-existent eye, THAT is a beautiful mystery... 

Awareness and Nothing (and for that matter Everything) can be used interchangeably as they all point to Infinity. 

And actually its the opposite - when you actually become conscious of yourself - that there is nothing outside of yourself - that is total enlightenment which is omniscience.  But you have to become directly conscious that you can't reach outside of yourself to point back at yourself because anything you try to do that with is you.  And you become directly conscious a that moment that you are Infinity.  (I am using the word you in the Absolute sense here).   Good luck on the path.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Nothing =Actual Pure Love

Kids. 

Actual Love is Absolute. 100% sure no mistake about it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Since actual Love is Everything (all around /not away as Jed likes to say) you can actually feel it. 

Wow who would tell. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

28 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Since actual Love is Everything (all around /not away as Jed likes to say) you can actually feel it. 

Wow who would tell. ?

I am Feeling itself ?

Love what a woo woo world. I would like to call it Infinity or just Me ?

@Inliytened1 Thank you for taking the time to explain. I know I am getting closer thanks to this forum. 

@Javfly33 Can you grasp WHY nothingness is aware? I know it is, but I wanna know more, It is too magical not to be curious you know?

@zeroISinfinity I do feel love from this infinity that we are in, but do you have any insights about the magic of self-awareness? How does infinity see itself without a "looker"? 

@Javfly33 What interesting insights have you been able to grasp about the mystery of awareness? Being love, nothing and infinity is one thing, but being able too see without an apparatus to see, is something that is even more magical than infinity, the act of being aware itself! 

16 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Wow who would tell. ?

Precisely.  :)

No words can do Inifnity justice.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Max1993 said:

@Javfly33 Can you grasp WHY nothingness is aware? I know it is, but I wanna know more, It is too magical not to be curious you know?

Of course is magical! 

Reality is magical. 

6 hours ago, Max1993 said:

Can you grasp WHY nothingness is aware? I know it is, but I wanna know more, It is too magical not to be curious you know?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course is magical! 

Reality is magical. 

Nothingness is all there is. There is no such a thing as “knowing, grasping, I, magical or reality”. Only when “you” not know, “you” can “be”.

CD8B27CB-3588-45CF-A860-BA5B162ECDEE.gif

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Wang Che, ancestor of the Complete Reality School, said "When the mind forgets thoughts, it transcends the realm of desire. When the mind forgets objects, it transcends the realm of form. When the mind does not cling to emptiness, it transcends the formless realm. Detached from these three realms, the spirit abides in the homeland of immortals and sages, the essence exists in the domain of pure openness.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 Wang Che, ancestor of the Complete Reality School, said "When the mind forgets thoughts, it transcends the realm of desire. When the mind forgets objects, it transcends the realm of form. When the mind does not cling to emptiness, it transcends the formless realm. Detached from these three realms, the spirit abides in the homeland of immortals and sages, the essence exists in the domain of pure openness.

Definitely?✊

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

When the mind does not cling to emptiness, it transcends the formless realm.

Because, mind can not think or cling of nothingness, letting go of the mind make “the one” can just “be”. 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Nothingness is all there is. There is no such a thing as “knowing, grasping, I, magical or reality”. Only when “you” not know, “you” can “be”.

CD8B27CB-3588-45CF-A860-BA5B162ECDEE.gif

Of course, magical is just a label of the mind. But we use labels to "entertain" ourselves. The whole point of the forum is using labels and words. 

@Javfly33 as long as you guys are happy. ❤️

Peace!

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 as long as you guys are happy. ❤️

Peace!

We 'are' . No doubt ?