Striving for more

Confusion about Leo's attraction insight

10 posts in this topic

I noticed there is another post about this in 2017... In a video Leo stated that a big insight of attracting women is to be more feminine ... 

This is pretty confusing because I'm pretty sure there needs to be a masculine - feminine dynamic & that creates attraction. 

By feminine does he just mean embracing your fun side, silly side ? 

Because I really don't want to act like a girl, do my nails, or start bitching about others. 

I also like masculinity and want to improve testosterone & not be beta - Hopefully this doesn't make me less attractive 

However I can see how balance is important, I sometimes forget to be humorous & silly & spiritual because I get too tide up in striving to win at life & be a masculine leader

Edited by Striving for more

The reason why masculine and feminine attract is because they are opposites on the same spectrum.

The important part to notice here is that they exist on the same spectrum. So, there needs to be commonality established to appreciate those differences.

For example, when Tarzan first meets Jane in the animated Tarzan movie, it is the first time he's seen another human... let alone a human woman. 

So, when he sees that her hand looks similar to his hand, it is a matter of fascination to him to see someone who is similar... but opposite. 

So differences on different spectrums don't lead to polarity or attraction. For example, apples and chairs are not complementary opposites. They're just different. 

Therefore, you cannot become attractive to a woman, without yourself integrating your feminine side. If you become too dis-similar from women, it will have the opposite effect... unrelatability. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

He meant that on top of being a man, you want to embrace your feminine side as well, it's additive.

This doesn't mean you need to sacrifice any of your masculinity, it just means not resisting expressing any feminine traits or behaviors when they come up. Becoming a "complete" person, essentially.

The work is done here by noticing when your insecure thoughts and emotions when they arise, "I'm not allowed and I shouldn't like this thing because that's what girls like."

A real man doesn't give a shit what people think of them. They will like what they like and behave the ways they feel is authentic, regardless if it's considered feminine.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

24 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Because I really don't want to act like a girl, do my nails, or start bitching about others. 

That's not what embracing your feminine side is about lmao. It's about being empathetic, gentle, kind, and doing small gestures to show that you care. It's about showing emotional intelligence and being able to be vulnerable / open about your emotions instead of letting toxic masculinity get to you. Those things can help you be more relatable and warm romantically speaking. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

You making this association says that you definitely have some feminine integration to do.

That is not what the feminine is about.

By feminine does he just mean embracing your fun side, silly side ?

No.

He's talking about this:

Currently the feminine is massively repressed in both many men and many women actually.

I also like masculinity and want to improve testosterone & not be beta - Hopefully this doesn't make me less attractive 

However I can see how balance is important, I sometimes forget to be humorous & silly & spiritual because I get too tide up in striving to win at life & be a masculine leader

Awaken your feminine and your ability to be a leader will improve. Leadership is a masculine energy, but without feminine integration you will not be in service to the whole. You will be a selfish leader.

If you have seen Avatar the Last Airbender then Iroh is a good example to aim for. Pure masculinity (toxic one) would be Fire Lord Ozai, pure strength, power, dominance, assertiveness, no kindness, no empathy etc. Iroh on the other side has those masculine traits, he is bad ass, strong, determined, willing to fight for his goals and very physically capable. However he also is very kind, caring, funny, empathetic and willing to help people whenever he can. He is an example of masculinity adding femininity in a healthy way. Even with all these feminine traits added it just enhances his overall being and makes him more holistic. You cannot say that Iroh is not a man or weak. His compassion makes him stronger.

Sadhguru would be another example although less clear as Iroh.

Edited by MrBON

@soos_mite_ah

17 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

That's not what embracing your feminine side is about lmao. It's about being empathetic, gentle, kind, and doing small gestures to show that you care. It's about showing emotional intelligence and being able to be vulnerable / open about your emotions instead of letting toxic masculinity get to you. Those things can help you be more relatable and warm romantically speaking. 

This is spot on, thank you. 

Definitely needs reintegrating

@Striving for more It is impossible to understand attraction through theory. You must go and test it in the field. Go attract 100 girls and see how it works. Until then you won't understand it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Striving for more It is impossible to understand attraction through theory. You must go and test it in the field. Go attract 100 girls and see how it works. Until then you won't understand it.

We don't attract shit.. what is inside us finds a way out through hallucinations

@Star

On 06/01/2021 at 8:27 PM, Star said:

We don't attract shit.. what is inside us finds a way out through hallucinations

Sorry I don't really think like that. Don't understand you or resonate with this comment. 

Don't find it useful either.