EntheogenTruthSeeker

“Spiritual” Community Garbage

8 posts in this topic

So, I Love and am fascinated by understanding life and experiencing union with Me. 

a rant- maybe  

However, as I look out in the world more, I am SHOCKED how ignorant and gullible spiritual circles are. 

Spiritual people seem more detached from reality than the common person before they have a mystical experience. I was that before; but I just don’t know why this practical psychedelic method is not the #1. I hate to say it but Leo’s way really saved my ass a lot for spirituality, even though I’m not close to woke. 

like the average person I talked to in Sedona was fun to talk to, but damn, not very awaken epistemologically  they just trade western dogma for eastern dogma  I know someone who does this and now believes in false equivalencies. Everything is a puppet show with some evil plot coming out soon. Amazing how people can change so quickly to toxic world views. 

like: 

nofap as a religion

number synchronization

vegqn dogma

anti vaccine hippies 

People thinking they’re woke talking about matrix, conspiracy theories;who watch joe rorgan

elite demonizing, when the spiritual person has no ability to hold a responsibility of such demand

gemini and star stuff obsessively 

MANIFEST ANYTHING- Nothing is off limits. 

A galactic shift in consciousness! People are waking up. The Mayans were right! Now or never! 

leo is right. All these spiritual people want to make you feel special. All bullshit. In their minds. 

most green people are worse in a sense because there’s no need to study things rigorously. They believe what they want with little to no questioning as long as it’s not mainstream. Does me seeing through this equal a yellow awakening?

I understand this was judgmental and negative, just some venting with all these woke warriors during the pandemic lol. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

I was like that a couple years ago. Scary thing is when i remember myself thinking how true this is and how wonderful i discovered something very few people know. Now I'm like wtf was i thinking xd. 

yeah, it's annoying and it's hard to have any sort of meaningful conversation with such people. 

Awakening/enlightenment is orthogonal to ego development/spiral dynamics.
There is no such thing as "yellow" or "green" awakening. The person never wakes up.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Be careful, because you are becoming deluded in your own self-bias.
All the things your mind listed and demonized - veganism, vaccinacion consciousness, numbers synchronicities, nofap - actually can hold a lot of value, maybe we should rather question ourselves why would do we hold a problem against those and where that's coming from?

Edited by wesyasz

19 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

most green people are worse in a sense because there’s no need to study things rigorously. They believe what they want with little to no questioning as long as it’s not mainstream. Does me seeing through this equal a yellow awakening?

No.

I'm not saying the kind of people you describe don't exist. They do. But the way you describe them says to me that you haven't fully grasped the concepts you're venting about.

For you, I would suggest being more open minded.

You don't need to take everything these people say at face value. Still use your own discernment and search your own experience / inner truth. But maybe just try on some of those ideas. Seek to really understand their perspective before you disregard it.

Or we can agree that an experiment with 3.5 billion Martha Stewarts and 3,5 billion Donald Trumps would be far less interesting.