Loving Radiance

Question about rapé (shamanic tabacco)

11 posts in this topic

I had my first rapé on the 31th of december. I selected the strongest kind of all the offered ones called goddess.

The first blow was strong and I calmed down after maybe 3-4 minutes of snorting my nose and spitting out saliva & bile.

Receiving the 2nd blow I realized that I couldn't hold the energy in the body. Yeah, the state of being was in deep meditation, divinity of this world was seen. However holding this much energy in the body was almost frightening. I had to decline the 3rd and last round as it felt too much. I had to puke but had no food inside.

How do you know when the next blow is too much? More reference experience?

Btw, @electroBeam I had no facial hulk reaction to the rapé. Do you know more about that or could that be just another kind of bodily (non-) reaction to the rapé?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Definitely trust your intuition when thinking about taking it again. If you feel it is too much, put it down.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Loving Radiance Definitely trust your intuition when thinking about taking it again. If you feel it is too much, put it down.

Yeah, I agree. 

But on the other hand I can´t quite say when it´s too much. 

The first few times I did it were quite gentle but one day I met a Rapé Master and when he gave me his Rapé (a lot) it was on a completely different level. I can´t really compare it to all other experiences I had with Rapé. I was giong through a bit of suffereing and vomiting for 30 minutes and was feeling the peaceful aftereffects for 2-3 hours (Normaly it´s more like 3-10 minutes).

Some people who recieved his Rapé couldn´t move for the next 6 hours or so. It´s astonishing what this medicine can do. 

So I don´t know if they had "too much" or if they were just experiencing the medicine. He called it being "cleansed" haha. 

Sometimes I also feel it is frightening to take the Rapé and to experience it (on higher doses), but I still work with it from time to time. 

If you can snort it, you can plug it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you can snort it, you can plug it.

Lol, it was a sex-positive environment maybe they would allow that. Gotta bring a syringe next time and ask.

@Verg0 Thank you for sharing your experience.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

I tried this one and it was weak. you must have had some really strong stuff. I would be very careful with tobacco purging substances. They can be toxic especially if drank. You can overdose on it and get nicotine poisoning. 

@Lyubov Yeah, it was the strongest one of the kinds offered. The facilitator (experienced with psychedelics in both breath & depth) commented how goddess is not for everyone.

Thanks for the warning call. Gotta look more into that.

Life Purpose journey

The sort of rapé had Diplopterys cabrerana (Chalipanga) which contains DMT and traces of 5-MeO-DMT, so no wonder why it was the strongest rapé... of course it had a psychedelic effect on me, no wonder why I became conscious of everything being manifested by divine thought and everything being love.

Plugging wouldn't work for DMT but only for the nicotine.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

On 8/5/2023 at 1:00 PM, Loving Radiance said:

The sort of rapé had Diplopterys cabrerana (Chalipanga) which contains DMT and traces of 5-MeO-DMT, so no wonder why it was the strongest rapé... of course it had a psychedelic effect on me, no wonder why I became conscious of everything being manifested by divine thought and everything being love.

Plugging wouldn't work for DMT but only for the nicotine.

I've had a similar experience with Hape. Having been brought back to my deepest points of meditation I'd achieved only on psychedelics. I saw The Great Central Sun shining in my mind. No disharmony. No polarity. Only Love. The best possible outcome. Hari Om.

I  did a strong Brazilian chocolate rapé during a mushroom ceremony and it put me on a journey similar to 5-meo.

Vincit omnia Veritas.