MrBON

Height-ism and the double level hypocrisy of feminists

121 posts in this topic

Now before you guys block this post i would like to listen to what i have to say. What i find so hypocritical of girls and feminists especially is this desire for equal everything. Guy can be soft and emotional, girl can be strong and independent etc. Perfectly okay. Now tell me, why do you still care so much about height? If you want the barrier of genders to dissapear to the point where you force boys in kindergarten to play with dolls, then why do you care about guy's height? Why is it not normal and acceptable for a guy to be shorter than the girl? Isn't it so convenient for them to want softer not abusive and ruthless men but regarding height? FUCK YOU if you re shorter than me :)

Second hypocrisy is regarding weight. Height you cannot control, weight you can control. PERIOD. As you can see in the video girls considered it rude and shallow if rejected due to weight and normal if they reject due to height. Is not that convenient for them also? So shit load of double standards that punish guys for something they literally cannot change while empowering women to eat like shit and be lazy. The amount of hate that Leo got in his video "how to make a girl fall in love with you" SIMPLY because he said guys don't like fat girls was insane (around 1/3 dislikes and hate comments all over the place).

If girls want gender equality and fairness in general then be okay with dating shorter guys or at least consider it normal to be rejected due to being fat instead of going on an emotional outrage and calling us shallow pigs.

Thank you for your time

How much control do people have over what they are attracted to? Is it based on political or ethical values?

@No Self My issue is not the fact that they are attracted to what they are. It is that they demonize guys for wanting girls not to be bad by calling them shallow pigs and by pushing this restarted agenda where guys and girls act the same (forcing kids to play with dolls in kinder garden for example). Leo has mentioned it in his "metaphysics 4 hour long video". If you treat heightism and weightism the same and quit demanding guys to be sensitive and girls to be like guys in behavior then no worries.

I do not like double standards, that is all.

@Recursoinominado As long as i can show my dislike for fatness in girls  and not be socially outcast-ed because of it then its all good. 

25 minutes ago, MrBON said:

As long as i can show my dislike for fatness in girls

Is someone forcing you to kiss fat girls?

You can be unattracted to a thing without being an obnoxious insensitive ass about it.

FYI, it doesn't matter what a feminist or whoever says, her attraction will still be highly selective, self-serving, and biologically based. Don't listen to what a girl says she's attracted to, look at what she's actually attracted to. Look at what makes her open her legs. That's the truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, MrBON said:

@Recursoinominado As long as i can show my dislike for fatness in girls  and not be socially outcast-ed because of it then its all good. 

1. You don't need to explain or tell anyone that you don't like fat girls.

2. No one is forcing you to do anything. 

3. A proper man wouldn't be this concerned about being "socially outcasted" for his sexual preferences.

Yes, girls are overt about shitting on men and men can't do the same, so what? Are you trying to fight for your right to shit on the opposite sex? Seriously, dude? 

Go find a life purpose, focus on self-improvement, quit looking at what other people are doing, especially if it is a low-counsciousness behavior. Do better. 

Edited by Recursoinominado

@Leo Gura I never seen a girl with a guy shorter than herself that is more than 2cm while seen plenty of couples where guy is fit and the girl is fat. I pay attention when im out and never saw those kind of couples. 1/1000 puas might pull it off but im saying normal trends

@MrBON

Yes it's hypocritical. The question is how will you respond?

I'm 5'7 but don't spend a second of my time thinking about this kind of thing. There are girls who prefer short guys, or who at least will be shorter than you. So just find one of them.

Also realize that even if women say that care about height, the reality is that if your personality is on point, suddenly they're going to "forget" that you're short.

Women are looking at much more subtle cues and sub-communications to determine attraction than gross metrics like height or muscle mass.

Taller men are perceived as more dominant. Evolution has ingrained into humans the belief that taller men are more able to protect their offspring and partner and are more capable to gather resources.

The contradiction is a battle between millions of years of evolution vs an ideology that's only been around for like 100 years. 

Not only that but feminism, from the information and experiences I have seen from it, isn't predicated on truth rather than the need for women to validate themselves.

Some feminists actually help women but others just post KAM on tik-tok all day. 

4 hours ago, MrBON said:

@No Self (forcing kids to play with dolls in kinder garden for example).

Many good and mature responses in this thread.

I want to respond to the above titbit because I was a professional early childhood educator. We do not push any agenda regarding gender. When there are toys to play with or costumes to wear, we allow any child to play with any toy or wear any clothes with no judgement. Sometimes boys wear dresses or whatever and we see it for what it is: nothing.

If there is an agenda, it is to remove the idea that 'boys do this and girls do that'. Let people be themselves and the world will be a substantially less fucked up place. It is true, however, that the majority of educators are female (97% in my country) and some of them would at least subtly attempt to push a weird leftist agenda. But this is not a reflection on the industry itself.

More importantly, the feminism you speak of is some of the worst possible poison that you could consume. Some of them have experienced severe sexual abuse and have turned to activism rather than therapy in an attempt at healing. Others were merely raised in a culture of SJW entitlement and victimhood. As Leo has pointed out, this is not a reflection of the biological process behind attraction.

I once knew a guy who was quite short, but he had the personality of a honey badger. He once saw a girl he was attracted to in a fast food restaurant, and her basically went up and asked her out, not even caring that she was with her female friends and said she already had a boyfriend. Last I heard, the now married couple had had their 3rd child I think, and he'd done well in his career, too. 

The point is that regardless of what bullshit discussions are on the internet, nothing is more important than having the right attitude.

I'm 5'8, but I once dated a 6' overweight woman. We both were non-judgemental.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, aurum said:

the reality is that if your personality is on point, suddenly they're going to "forget" that you're short.

I agree.

A small story: 

There was this guy at my university - was my classmate - was not at all conventional looking and was about 5’7-ish, but, he was super intelligent and witty, was in the internationally acclaimed debating circles, so he had a way with words, and basically had great persuasive abilities. 

Believe me when I tell you that mostly all the girls at my university had a massive crush on him, and many wanted to be acquainted with him - plus, he was the aloof kind, and that added to the mystery.

You have no idea about the kind of clout he had. 

So yeah, personality first, mate.

@MrBON

Edited by xxxx

And creativity first too!  (Although it may not necessarily matter either)

Edited by PepperBlossoms

@xxxx So bullshit shallow "personality traits" then got it. Common ground, values and interests have nothing to do with it i guess. It is just shit as shallow as looks like "being witty and charismatic".  If you have low charisma then you are going to be alone and feel unlovable even if you are a great guy. Sounds as shallow as "if you are fat you are going to be alone" kinda shit.

@No Self Great response, loved it

Edited by MrBON

13 minutes ago, MrBON said:

even if you are a great guy

What is the definition of a great guy?

Educate me. 

Edited by xxxx

@xxxx Confident in himself, independent (does not mind being by himself) , kind, caring, honest, treats other as he wants to be treated, keeps his word (doesnt make false promises but chooses to say what he does and do what he says), has life goals and things he wants to accomplish, has boundaries and principles which he will not compromise, is willing to be different regarding what he likes even if it considered unpopular or strange, educated meaning not necessarily high iq but knows shit about different topics so can have different kinds of convos

Edited by MrBON