Mightymule

N N DMT

13 posts in this topic

If one has access to N N DMT, but not 5 MEO,  what is the best way to use this psychedelic for spiritual work?  

Purchase harmalas or extract your own and do some pharmahuasca.  Or vape small doses and meditate.  A breakthrough experience is not always a great way to get existential insight because there is just so much going on and so much information flowing into you that you can’t maintain any of it and the visuals are very distracting.  But people claim to meet entities on breakthrough doses who give them the secrets of existence, so that may be valuable. :P

Vape that shit

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some people comment on the difficult liminal ground, where a person fails to vape quite enough to achieve a full breakthrough. 

However, I think that small doses of DMT are very nice. If you have a context where you can take a little toke of DMT now and them, it can be very good for a regular spiritual practice. 

On 12/31/2020 at 2:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

Vape that shit

Will do

@RobertZ  I've seen that it takes people 2-3 good tokes for it. Most cant do the third one.

I personally achieve breakthrough with just one 20 second, slow heroic toke. Idk why it happens, maybe I am just very tryptamine intolerant. Other people take at least 1 or 2 more. I am out and cant find the "pipe" after the first one.

But on the other hand I've seen a person that did 6 shots and felt nothing. Quite weird.

Jsut a tip:
Having a vapor-ginnie pipe will probably reduce the amount of takes you need for a breakthrough by margin of 1. If it took you 3 tokes for a breakthrough, now it will probably take you 2. It is in some way more efficient

I did this with changa, and not with a crystal dmt btw.

@Mightymule
I would suggest taking smaller puff/s at the beginning and not go for a full blown trip, go light. Imo its the best starter psychedelic if its used this way.

Edited by Yog

Further to @Yog 's point about a vaporizer, you can also look at a home made object called "the Machine." It involves making a hole in a small glass bottle (like a mini alcohol bottle) and non-coated metal wool. The DMT Machine is an easy way.

Use the machine if you are vaporizing. Why do we hear so little about N N dmt but so much avout 5 meo?

@Adodd I don't know. I've haven' been able to get my hands on 5 MEO (Nor am I asking for it here). 

Update: I finally did use the NN DMT, or some of it..........and wow! I hit It 3 times hard, held it for 15 seconds each.  (Except on the last hit, I passed out so I don't know How long I held it in) I immediately went into some weird loop of my entire life up to that moment, three of four times then fell back into some dark tunnel. I was in a dark tunnel or "room" for a period of "time" where I had no knowledge of a body, or me, or anything else, but I existed......and then......... I know it sounds weird, but it was like the universe was making love to me. It did its thing, to me, whatever that was, and gently laid me back into bed. As I came to, the first thing I told it was "I love you" while everything "solidified" around me. I didn't see any aliens or talk to any elves or jokers. 

Furthermore, I don't know how anyone could classify that as a drug. It's more like a tool for adults. It was intense and should be respected.

Yep I can confirm, the GVG makes it a whole lot easier, sometimes even in one big hit as you said :D 

4 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Yep I can confirm, the GVG makes it a whole lot easier, sometimes even in one big hit as you said :D 

I got it in a bunch of vape pen cartriges, half-gram apiece. How would I convert?

1 minute ago, Mightymule said:

I got it in a bunch of vape pen cartriges, half-gram apiece. How would I convert?

Not sure if I understand you right, but the GVG is a pipe, so I was talking about the tool, not the form of the substance.