Sam Johnson

Leo Gura Transformation

10 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura

I just stumbled upon some old videos of yours back from 2014 and I was shocked on how much you transformed in the last 6 years. It really inspires me, and not many people inspire me, how you evolved personally on such a deep level that you are literally 10 times more authentic and mature today then back in 2014ish. Great work. I love to see people transform to the better like this. 
I’m curious on what’s about to come in the next couple of years! 
thank you for your work and I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you finally find eternal peace. You seam to deserve it. You works obviously will and already does pay of, that’s for sure! 

Greetings, sam

Everyone who watches Leo's videos should go back to the early videos at least once, not specifically because of the lessons in those videos (the more recent content gives the same lessons but far more in depth anyway) but because witnessing how far he's come in his own growth is incredible. Proves that he's taken his own advice and walked his talk. Fitting that the first video on the channel is about making a long-term investment in yourself, which is exactly what he did!

31 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

Those first videos are still very profound. Just different style. 

Exactly. The deeper we go the more profound the earliest messages will be. 

yeah I've been watching his older videos a bit too. Basics of personal development thoughhhh ^^

Leo is the only enlightened spiritual master who speaks of enlightenment as something normal (as it really is), who says things as absolutely politically incorrect as encouraging the use of 5 meo and psychedelics, who does not adopt mysterious and distant attitudes, and who is true to himself from the start. Brother, for my part I send you my admiration and appreciation

Edited by Breakingthewall

I discovered Leo few months ago while searching videos on spirituality on YouTube. And i must say he is one of only 3 people i knew in my life who are so authentic and radical at the same time. Sometimes my ego feels threatened by his approach and style but that is irrelevant becose i came here to learn and not to defend myself against the Truth.

The other person, who impressed me, was Osho. 

The third was one awake radical guy i knew while he was still alive and he was  like a "Balkan Osho" but of course completely unknown to the world.

I am so glad i live in a time where we have acces to so many spiritual teachers and teachings!

Time to continue my inner work!

Edited by Bojan V

Leo will never change.

He is always is.

And will always is.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:19 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Leo is the only enlightened spiritual master who speaks of enlightenment as something normal (as it really is), who says things as absolutely politically incorrect as encouraging the use of 5 meo and psychedelics, who does not adopt mysterious and distant attitudes, and who is true to himself from the start. Brother, for my part I send you my admiration and appreciation

Seconded.  Well said.