Annoynymous

How to have quality sex and last longer in bed

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I want to know about how to have quality sex and last longer in bed for male. I know one can find tons of info on internet but i want to know the perspective of real, spiritual minded people. So please, feel free to share your opinion and/or experience!

A little trick; make sure you have to pee somewhat before sex (but not too bad it's uncomfortable). You'll last a very long time.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Annoynymous

You need to breathe, relax, stay mindful and slow down.

If you want to experiment, do some solo fapping and just notice how deepening your breath and being mindful immediately drops the energy. I find it easier to practice this alone because being with a partner we tend to just revert to old habits.

Really it is that simple.

I know some people talk about visualizing but I've never had much success with that. Just slow it all down.

5 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@aurum interesting. Are you suggesting to have slow sex?

If you want to last longer, of course. Not saying you can't ever pick up the speed, but slowing things down makes it easier to stay mindful.

If you do pick up the speed, you want to make sure to bring that same level of being present.

On 21/12/2020 at 4:34 PM, Annoynymous said:

I want to know about how to have quality sex

Practice.

You can only learn so much about sex through theory, at the end of the day though, you have to practice a lot, that means having lots of sex.

Do the theory thing, that's great. But practice is king.

@Recursoinominado Best sources?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.