Max1993

Guys, you will be ok, if you feel alone I am here

13 posts in this topic

Managed to cry for 3 hours after taking mushrooms, it was painful but ultimately cathartic and healing. My biggest lesson that I learned, especially for all you tough men,   ...just cry, just cry and cry. Seems simple, not as easy as it sounds. This is the only thing that helped me with my bi-polar and childhood trauma, everyone is different but this happened to work for me. So you are safe, there are always options around the corner, the mushroom is like this epic shoulder to cry on. :)

I've wanted to cry for a long time but it just doesn't happen. It sucks. Any tips? Psychedelics are not an option right now.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa Sometimes when I felt I needed to cry but I cant, I was watching some Videos or Music Videos that helped me to cry, that can be very helpful. You just need to find something that gets you emotionally.

I am carying lots of emotional trauma from my teenage years, i think that the only thing that could help me with this trauma is psychadelics.

The bad thing is that there are no pshycadelics in my country or ateals they are very rare..

How exactly bipolar dissorder manifests, i thing that is very possible that i am bipolar or ocd, or both...

@roopepa I hear you, its tough. Sometimes you have to focus in on a specific memory. Sometimes it helps to start with something unrelated to trauma, maybe listen to the saddest music you can find. If all else fails watch Leo's video on holotropic breathing and do that for an hour. Try that let me know if it works, breathwork is a free natural trip. 

Ive tryied it couple of times, i am able to do 10 min on maximum. Then i start feel exremly angry and frustrated and my body and mind just cannot handle more and i stop. I have never passed 15 mintes of holotorpic brathing..

Ive tried so many things this past ten years and nothing works, i am having suicidal thoughts on a regular bases, i think that i wont commit suicide because i want to solve this shit first..

@Max1993 Awww, yesss!!! Love it, crying is therapeutic AF. 

@kras Mann, well done for being so strong!! I'm here for you to listen/speak to if you want (DM me), including possible things that could help :)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Wish i could cry, it seems cleansing, i can get chocked up and a tear pretty easily but don't think i've cried since i was 10 or so

watched "Into the Wild" recently which got me choked up too :)