Conscious life

what is godhead consciousness?

30 posts in this topic

what will you experience on Godhead consciousness and after that? what is godhead consciousness and how do you explain it? 

All relativity is realized to have been unified singular infinite loving whole all along. 

Edited by fridjonk

@Conscious life nothing we can say will do it justice.  Just keep meditating and using the tools.  Let spirituality come from curiousity not selfishness.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 already experiencing it. but I don't think it the end, more level of awakening and consciousness degree are in front of. has anyone out there? 

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conscious life nothing we can say will do it justice.  Just keep meditating and using the tools.  Let spirituality come from curiousity not selfishness.   

All that appears or experienced is what is projected. Most peeps identify with what is appearing and/or being experienced as the life of a self and its memories.

What you have labeled as "Godhead consciousness" is likely alluding to what is witnessing the appearances/experiences, and it is not a thing, nor an agent.... more like a radical creating Subjectivity. It cannot be seen by the individuated self  with the mind's eye , because it is prior to that movement of thought/conceptualization.

True Realization is getting a taste of this deeper/deepest Intelligence, and it makes no sense to the mind.

Edited by kbone

They say you have to calm the mind, before you can listen to your heart.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

They say you have to calm the mind, before you can listen to your heart.

In certain ways, I can agree. The problem is that, while sounding nice, what does it really mean or allude to?

15 minutes ago, kbone said:

In certain ways, I can agree. The problem is that, while sounding nice, what does it really mean or allude to?

The ego is generated by the mind. If you stop generating subjective reality, you get to see the truth.

I still haven't realized enlightenment by the way. I heavily identify with my traumas and my past but I have seen some glimpses of nonduality.

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The ego is generated by the mind. If you stop generating subjective reality, you get to see the truth.

I still haven't realized enlightenment by the way. I heavily identify with my traumas and my past but I have seen some glimpses of nonduality.

Good, this is a much clearer assertion than the previous one. It also sounds more "authentic", and less like some platitude.

So, when you say you haven't "realized enlightenment", are you saying that you still believe in a self  to whom such traumatic experiences happened and, thus, are subject to its limitations?

What did Intelligence tell the mind during the glimpses?

Edited by kbone

Christ consciousness is limitless love 

God consciousness is limitless vision

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

Christ consciousness is limitless love 

God consciousness is limitless vision

Are either conditional?

Would you say that either "helps" ego?

20 hours ago, Conscious life said:

what is godhead consciousness?

Nothing. As a concession...knowing nothing, not knowing, knowing there is nothing to know, knowing nothing is known. 

what will you experience on Godhead consciousness and after that?

A remnant of a questionable memory of sorts, that there was a you and something that happened, which dissipates into nothingness like a forgotten dream. 

what is godhead consciousness and how do you explain it? 

Nothing. Direct experience, of no experience, such as a self, reality, knowledge, etc, is as close as a pointer gets, arguably, apparently. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

ego will not stop nowhere as long as you want to keep going to many awakening. my first consciousness was as [conscious life,] then realized christ consciousness, then the godhead, after experiencing the godhead I begin to see myself as three persons, that made me confused at first, seeing myself as three, anyone who experience godhead will understand this because the ego want to rest on identity. but the godhead is one, having three consciousness, like dream consciousness , wake consciousness, dremless state consciousness. but one consciousness and one person experiencing it. then I realised the identity is illusion. but the godhead melt and I become one being. experiencing psychedelics state 24/7. I don't know what would be the next step but I would assume the void. the void, a non being state, you live with no quality. no truth, beauty, love, anything. simply dreamless being. 

@Nahm @Megan Alecia but we have to be careful to not conflating consciousness with mechanics. most people confused it. most people make non duality consciousness for non duality mechanics. consciousness and mechanics are so different, and they become Zen devil. 

@kbone Limitlessness melts boundaries :)

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

1 minute ago, Megan Alecia said:

@kbone Limitlessness melts boundaries :)

? Melting can get pretty bright.

@Nahm

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Conscious life

Does the devil, the zen devil, or zen devilry exist, absent of you saying it does?

you can't be free from Zen devilry or devillry, whatever you call it. because you can't integrate the entenity of mechanics as a human. to be conscious is one way of actualizing in (y) direction, you have to also in (x) direction. consciousness and mechanics. that is why morality, ethics, principles, commandments are unbreakable and should be kept and respected. because generations of consciousness had develop them in infinite mechanics way. I say this to you, because it highly deceivtive trap you could fall in to. 

3 hours ago, kbone said:

Good, this is a much clearer assertion than the previous one. It also sounds more "authentic", and less like some platitude.

So, when you say you haven't "realized enlightenment", are you saying that you still believe in a self  to whom such traumatic experiences happened and, thus, are subject to its limitations?

Yes. I still believe in the self. On a regular base I get flashbacks to my childhood traumas. It is a huge problem in my day to day life. Most of the time I'm in a dissociative state (according to my therapist).

What did Intelligence tell the mind during the glimpses?

I become an observer instead of a participant.  This was like 7 years ago. I tried to recreate it but without success. I even took various kinds of psychedelics but I freaked out because of my ego problems such as being a failure in my life.