StarStruck

5 MeO DMT and premature aging

12 posts in this topic

It seems that people who take 5 MeO DMT age much faster. Obviously there hasn't been any research on this topic so this is just speculation.

My theory is that it opens up life force going through the body and that makes you age faster.

Besides that 5 Meo DMT is just chemical dank. It is bound to have an effect on your biological age. 

Edited by StarStruck

Can show any examples? 

But it would explain why some mystics say enlightenment is more likely when you're older.

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It seems that people who take 5 MeO DMT age much faster. Obviously there hasn't been any research on this topic so this is just speculation.

My theory is that it opens up life force going through the body and that makes you age faster.

Besides that 5 Meo DMT is just chemical dank. It is bound to have an effect on your biological age. 

Source?

I think this video is closelyv related to that topic.

If you use 5 Meo DMT you can existence many cycles in ten minutes. I don't know if 5 meo makes you older. You are releasing huge amount of energy - I have no idea if energy is limited.

16 minutes ago, Username said:

If you use 5 Meo DMT you can existence many cycles in ten minutes. I don't know if 5 meo makes you older. You are releasing huge amount of energy - I have no idea if energy is limited.

@Breakingthewall @Michal__

As I said this is my speculation. Buddhist also talk about this so that is a source. From my own experience. I took microdoses of 5 MeO couple of times and I got a lot of grey hairs on the side of my head, in a short period. I must say I didn't reach enlightenment because of internal blocks (youth trauma and ego identification), so I stopped. I'm not a good example but if you look at Leo Gura and compare him to couple of years back he aged very quickly (take notice how Leo's skin and eyelids changed). He says he eats healthy and works out so it can't be that. Natural aging is normal but Leo aged very fast. 

26 minutes ago, Username said:

He said that the people above 84 is not going to reincarnate... maybe he is enlightened, but he says a lot of bulshits

Sadhguru did some more crazy stuff that resulted in more than just some grey hairs. "I almost aged 25 years in 8 months time". 

He looks very healthy and strong now. And in the pictures where he looked older maybe with a good hairdresser he d look better. But it's true that many enlightened masters died young

@StarStruck

I see 5-MeO as a healing medicine. You feel amazing in the body after the session, usually a lot of body tension released during bilateral symmetry movements. I can see how 5-MeO may work differently for different users depending on 'letting go' skills. Also, the dosage is important, breakthrough is needed for the therapy.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 Meo DMT might be shocking for body. LSD is also good for healing - you can clearly see energy blocks and release them. It will not heal everything but it gives you insights how you should fix your problems.

5 meo shatters all cords but it might be to fast and taxing for the body. Similarly if you change the diet to healthier one you might experience some issues - like a hair loss on keto. Short term and long term effects might be very different.

Sadhguru looks old but healthy and vibrant. Eckhart Tolle looks super young, I was shocked when I checked his age..

interesting theory. But look at Martin Ball, he looks very healthy and young.

Look at other people who use regulary 5 meo. I dont recognize on them that they are aging faster than normal. Or do you have more examples than leo? By the way He looks younger these days

Locked for low quality.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski