SourceCodo

Leo and friends - god , not God

45 posts in this topic

Do I need to say anything else? 

ok, I will

Wake up and kick out the narcissistic doppelganger. Or give it a sedative.

Having awareness of a process does not make that process beholden to the individual will. Rather, the individual becomes beholden to the process. The illusions you garner about creation are just concepts... Concepts stacked on concepts, stuffed into other concepts and then tied vigorously to more concepts and images.

If it is truly God, prove it. The finger does not command the body, hence the finger is not an omnipotent (all of reality and creative potential) God. Merely a product of it or a cluster of it's "pixels" for a lack of concise terminology.

And for what it's worth, beyond what is, what the fuck do you participants even think God is? The product of an emotional sequence? Only Love? If you have confidence in what God is, please share - you'll likely kill me on the spot.

Leo is a stand-in Zen devil (this is a joke...) and he already knows it, might have a great laugh and then return to devilry or protect worldly credibility. His polarized view through the lens of God has convinced him otherwise. (observational opinion - this isn't really fair and I'm just trying to illustrate that some peak experiences show us things but we just don't abide in them)

Thoughts? I suspect I'm a Zen devil as well... Enjoy desecrating the ground I stand on with this post.

:ph34r:¬¬

Edited by SourceCodo
Clarification - I'm not simply trying to be a jerk

Gone

Hey @SourceCodo. This is not directed to you specifically, but maybe there is inclination of talking too much about things we don't know, in this forum. 

Not taking the defense of Leo, I think it's pretty clear his process is specific to him. But instead of projecting your own conceptualizations  of God onto others who may or may have not have had genuine experiences of God, well Leo gave you a solution long ago to quickly see the truth and then start from there. Yet you still ask for proof, don't you see the problem.

Look, try 5-MeO or any strong psychedelic with genuine preparation and intention, then come back to talk. Really, do that. It's that simple.

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

Awake and see.

Your projecting thoughts and thats not IT.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@flyingwhalee 

What? This is a discussion center.

What do you know about my experiences? Did you bother asking what I have tried and what experiences I have had? Or perhaps did you consider why I would feel confident poking some fun at this topic in the first place?

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

7 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Awake and see.

Your projecting thoughts and thats not IT.

@SourceCodo

Very insightful response. You've added absolutely nothing to the discussion. I'm sitting at a desk in a perceived reality - are you existing in a perceived reality?

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

30 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

I suspect I'm a Zen devil as well

You sound like a plain devil ;)

A Zen devil like Connor Murphy at least has a solid grasp of what God is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

If it is truly God, prove it. The finger does not command the body, hence the finger is not an omnipotent (all of reality and creative potential) God. Merely a product of it or a cluster of it's "pixels" for a lack of concise terminology.

And for what it's worth, beyond what is, what the fuck do you participants even think God is? The product of an emotional sequence? Only Love? If you have confidence in what God is, please share - you'll likely kill me on the spot.

@SourceCodo Although you didn't mention your experiences, you made pretty obvious statements about people supposedly projecting existential truths into God. And you're still asking for rational proof, which is experientially understood to be completely useless when you do the proper work.

All of this was insightful enough to assume you never bothered with 5-Meo. Or have you ? Be honest here.

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You sound like a plain devil ;)

A Zen devil like Connor Murphy at least has a solid grasp of what God is.

@SourceCodo

Damn, such authority. We didn't even discuss my conception of big G. I was simply addressing the grandiosity that comes from seeing something like "I AM GOD" to the everyday observer. I have failed in my attempt to connect with you. Cheers.

Gone

1 minute ago, SourceCodo said:

I was simply addressing the grandiosity that comes from seeing something like "I AM GOD" to the everyday observer.

God is a grand thing.

To say anything less would be a lie.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, flyingwhalee said:

@SourceCodo Although you didn't mention your experiences, you made pretty obvious statements about people supposedly projecting existential truths into God. And you're still asking for rational proof, which is experientially understood to be completely useless when you do the proper work.

All of this was insightful enough to assume you never bothered with 5-Meo. Or have you ? Be honest here.

I know it's useless, that's why I said it. The uselessness of this concept has reflections in other concepts that I was trying to spotlight for people who see through the contentedness of my post.

Not 5-MeO, but I have tried high dose Acid, Shrooms, LSD, DMT, Salvia and years of trance meditation. I'm amazed that prior drug use is the gateway to credibility here though. Slow clap. 

Gone

william-blake--the-four-and-twenty-elder

Same as it ever was. 

Edited by Megan Alecia
William Blake -... Divine throne

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is a grand thing.

To say anything less would be a lie.

God is grand. I wouldn't dare to say anything less.

I guess I'm allowing the manifested consciousness of "Leo" that is presented before me to just be "Leo" for all intents and purposes. That's why I use little g. I imagine it's what we wanted when we decided to form individual personas and not identify as the whole.

Gone

16 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

Damn, such authority. We didn't even discuss my conception of big G. I was simply addressing the grandiosity that comes from seeing something like "I AM GOD" to the everyday observer.

The Grand Canyon is Grandiose. That’s why it’s called the *Grand* Canyon and not the “Podunk Canyon”. 

If people who have never experienced the Grand Canyon think calling it the Grand Canyon is too grandiose, that’s their problem. It would be ludicrous, dishonest and misleading to call it the Podunk Canyon to satisfy people who have never even been there. 

4 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

I'm amazed that prior drug use is the gateway to credibility here though. Slow clap. 

Never said it was. Merely tools, among others. I assumed you were pretty clueless and talking from concepts alone, so that's on me, apologies. 

Still gotta say your post is pretty ambiguous.

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The Grand Canyon is Grandiose. That’s why it’s called the *Grand* Canyon and not the “Podunk Canyon”. 

If people who have never experienced the Grand Canyon think calling it the Grand Canyon is too grandiose, that’s their problem. It would be ludicrous to call it the Podunk Canyon to satisfy people who have never even been there. 

@SourceCodo

I'm not concerned about calling God grandiose. Semantics are tough.

Is there maybe 1 thing you see in my statement that is worthy of a reinterpretation? Or have I nailed my own coffin shut with this one?

Gone

3 minutes ago, flyingwhalee said:

Never said it was. Merely tools, among others. I assumed you were pretty clueless and talking from concepts alone, so that's on me, apologies. 

Still gotta say your post is pretty ambiguous.

That's because it's a conversation starter. I left it hollow and was looking forward to discussions like ours that will patch the holes in my awareness using the insights of great minds that have gathered to discuss spirituality, self development and enlightenment... Perhaps even God realization.

Gone

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Maybe the tongue can taste itself, who knows! 

Once you figure out who knows, will you tell me? I'm not sure I have the appropriate cypher.

Gone

29 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

I'm not concerned about calling God grandiose. 

47 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

I was simply addressing the grandiosity that comes from seeing something like "I AM GOD" to the everyday observer.

This is analogous to saying “I am simply addressing the grandiosity that comes from seeing the Grand Canyon to an everyday observer (who cannot see the Grand Canyon)”. 

29 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

Is there maybe 1 thing you see in my statement that is worthy of a reinterpretation? Or have I nailed my own coffin shut with this one?

I don’t know what you mean by reinterpretation and nailing personal coffins shut. You are creating a scenario through the lens you are wearing.

All “worth” is relative. In this case, if a person did not understand the Grand Canyon, I would encourage them to visit the Grand Canyon. If they were open-minded and curious, I might take a trip to the Grand Canyon with them. Yet if they thought the term “Grand” meant turkey sandwich, it would present a block in communication. 

I would also say clarity of terms has value. If I’m in a restaurant and request my dish be “hot”, it can be useful to clarify I mean  “spicy hot”, not “temperature hot”. Yet it gets tricky when someone doesn’t know spicy hot and they assume and defend temperature hot. Yet this analogy assumes equivalency of term usage and only points to one aspect. It doesn’t include depth and breadth of meaning, which is another aspect.

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I would also say clarity of terms has value. If I’m in a restaurant and request my dish be “hot”, it can be useful to clarify I mean  “spicy hot”, not “temperature hot”. Yet it gets tricky when someone doesn’t know spicy hot and they assume and defend temperature hot.

@Forestluv Interesting. You don't think this applies to God? That was part of the point of this post.

God might be very defined to you... Or maybe not. The term has a wide variety of meanings among humans.

As for the other stuff, my statements obviously didn't click so don't bother. My mannerisms don't click with some people.

Gone