Sam Johnson

Supernatural powers

9 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

hi Leo, can you tell me where to find a mentor to learn super natural powers? Do you have any book recommendations?

greetings, 

Leo 

That is not something I focus on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

my superpower is being able to eat a lot of cheese in one sitting

i can also drink a lot

It’s easy to go psychotic in search of them, not impossible though to grab glimpses. 

@Sam Johnson Very simple. You concentrate on your desire.

For example, if you want to materialise some food in front of you, you concentrate on the thought ‘I will materialise food in front of me’, and keep repeating it for 30 mins per day. 

I’m sure that in a few years, you’ll see some results.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Sam Johnson Read Dean Radin, and the yoga sutras. Depends on which path you are interested in. You could study Occult, Yoga, Tantra, Chan

On 12/7/2020 at 8:42 PM, Sam Johnson said:

@Leo Gura

hi Leo, can you tell me where to find a mentor to learn super natural powers? Do you have any book recommendations?

greetings, 

Leo 

Supernatural powers were discouraged by Sri Ramakrishna on the grounds that it builds the ego and strengthens the false self rather than eliminate it. This results in spiritual exercises becoming counterproductive.

This is because the ego seeks attention, and supernatural powers ensures this attention is attained. This also explains the desire for political power or wealth beyond one's legitimate needs.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Siddhis are of love, healing, and time & attention on other than your ‘self’ & ‘self’ interests. They are only thought to be outside of the ordinary because of the present apparent state of affairs in the place. Heal your ‘self’, and these “superpowers” are revealed to be perfectly natural. Of course, paradoxically full circle, this is the greatest of all Love and experience. 

This involves actually meeting with people...also something perfectly ‘normal’, which apparently does not seem to be the typical view these days. 

”For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

I would add to that, flowing through every cell, nerve and thought, as what can only be pointed to as Love-Bliss. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE