Dodo

Things changing while I sleep

40 posts in this topic

To make this short, I go to sleep and wake up with changes in the room and myself. 

For example, the heating was off when I went to bed and I had a long shirt on, but when I woke up the long shirt was next to me and the heating was on.

The day before that I woke up with my work trouser on me, while I remember very well how I woke up during the night and put on my long pyjamas. 

How does this happen? How is it possible? Anyone else experience strange occurances like that? 

Ps: recently had a dream whith something like a small sun ☀ something like this, but smaller and shiny-er 

and I was able to change characters within the dream seamlessly, whatever I wanted. Could be connected. My dreams have become very profound these days.  

What's up? A bit freaked out

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Set up a camera and film yourself. I bet the inconsistencies will disappear.

All stories and explanations are false.

6 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Set up a camera and film yourself. I bet the inconsistencies will disappear.

I guess just like the double slit experiment, atoms know when they are being watched and behave as matter rather than waves on quantum level 

I don't really have the equipment to film myself all night, bur I definitely had this idea

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I guess just like the double slit experiment, atoms know when they are being watched and behave as matter rather than waves on quantum level 

Dunno. Glitches don't like to be looked at in my experience. They are like wild animals. But maybe there's a way to feed them?

All stories and explanations are false.

Without trying to concern you too much I think your either sleep walking type thing or your having some sort of memory malfunction that may need further professional investigation. Just a personal opinion

Edited by Dazgwny

Its the KGB breaking in while you sleep. Old tactic. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Dunno. Glitches don't like to be looked at in my experience. They are like wild animals. But maybe there's a way to feed them?

I am the glitch in the system. Still domt know what nonduality is, everything seems rather twosome to me. Balancing act between polarities

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Why is this weird so to say? I'm  thinking about consistency. You take consistency for granted. Does reality have to be consistent to make sense? And why do you think you should wake up to find yourself even the same person? Oh because that's what's been happening for all these years. So what? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why is this weird so to say? I'm  thinking about consistency. You take consistency for granted. Does reality have to be consistent to make sense? And why do you think you should wake up to find yourself even the same person? Oh because that's what's been happening for all these years. So what? 

Well yah.. I expect consistency or at least some explanation with parallel universes would suffice. How did I put my work pants on and even fastened the belt? Makes no sense how it happened. And it was on top my pyjamas...

Also why am I me and not you? I think because nobody else wants the job ??? i love the dodo.

Btw if these things change like that what else can change and why isnt it changing. Why cant my bank account say 1million, not negative 1000?? Pls thanks 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo it's yea actually you are being shifted into different universe each moment. The universe is never the same universe for two moments. Let alone that there is no past or future really. And causality is an optical illusion. Once I let that sink in I no longer have a problem with what you are describing. Excepting things to be consistent is just a bias from rational mind. Luckily reality doesn't work according to your human logic. Embrace the mystery 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Maybe you are sleepwalking? I know what you mean, sometimes mine and/or my brother's door are locked when we wake up, sometimes even during the day, but that much more rare.

33 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Why cant my bank account say 1million, not negative 1000?? 

It is.

Universe is showing you it’s magic. The unitive ‘subconscious’ response needs a little time to play out, naturally. It’s interesting, fascinating, highly enjoyable. Spot your own evidence, feel the subtle, subtle and yet more subtle discord of any thought. Let the dualities bubble up and fizzle out. Nothing need be done, it’s effortless. Examples of such dualities might be that rather than this is pure magic, there must be ‘two universes’. But, if you were infinitely intelligence, and had a unthinkable innocence and sense of humor...maybe this is the one(uni)verse. That little ‘verse’ part points to the ineffable creative power of your word. Much to let go, and the alignment is automatic. The letting go we pick. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It is.

Universe is showing you it’s magic. The unitive ‘subconscious’ response needs a little time to play out, naturally. It’s interesting, fascinating, highly enjoyable. Spot your own evidence, feel the subtle, subtle and yet more subtle discord of any thought. Let the dualities bubble up and fizzle out. Nothing need be done, it’s effortless. Examples of such dualities might be that rather than this is pure magic, there must be ‘two universes’. But, if you were infinitely intelligence, and had a unthinkable innocence and sense of humor...maybe this is the one(uni)verse. That little ‘verse’ part points to the ineffable creative power of your word. Much to let go, and the alignment is automatic. The letting go we pick. 

it appears it is magic, but also some things do not change - the financial aspect has been one of those things. I really cant by word make a million, if I could it would already be after all the Abundance videos on youtube I have binged. Lol! I need to actually earn it I guess. I even tried the lottery and it didnt work. 

Also there are many scammers out there that are trying to scam people so now if the universe tries to drop me a million I will just think its a scammer and not respond lol. It probably would be hehe. "Your uncle from uzbekistan has left you 1 million, please give us your sort code and bank account number and we shall wire you the moneys" 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Please..

This is just sleepwalking. I use to switch on my light sometimes and I don't remember doing it. Sleepwalking.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Please..

This is just sleepwalking. I use to switch on my light sometimes and I don't remember doing it. Sleepwalking.

"Just" 

for me this is crazy I have never done it before and cant explain how I can do things without knowing. Sleepwalking is something mystical 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

"Just" 

for me this is crazy I have never done it before and cant explain how I can do things without knowing. Sleepwalking is something mystical 

I understand if it feels weird for you but this is a well known and studied phenomena in science.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I understand if it feels weird for you but this is a well known and studied phenomena in science.

science is a faith based field, you cant use it as something rock solid :D 

Furthermore, I experienced things recently that are not supported by science

I've been in a timeless place where time did not move.. Not just the usual story, but my socks literally did not dry and on the socks was written the word: Everlast...

I will not go deeper on the crazy experiences I've had recently, but I can tell you science does not cover them. Lol! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

it appears it is magic, but also some things do not change - the financial aspect has been one of those things. I really cant by word make a million, if I could it would already be after all the Abundance videos on youtube I have binged. Lol! I need to actually earn it I guess. I even tried the lottery and it didnt work. 

Also there are many scammers out there that are trying to scam people so now if the universe tries to drop me a million I will just think its a scammer and not respond lol. It probably would be hehe. "Your uncle from uzbekistan has left you 1 million, please give us your sort code and bank account number and we shall wire you the moneys" 

There is only change. It’s so slow (to the eye & instruments) it seems there are ‘things’. If what never changes is to experience, that experience can only appear as “change”. You’re saying I can not by word make a million, to someone who did just that. But I said it is before “the eyes could see it”. “I need to actually earn it” is old paradigm, no I, no earn, is actual, is new paradigm. This is place is filled with scammers, no argument there. Discernment is a big, and smaller & smaller, as in more & more subtle nuances, part of loa. I’m just calling it loa to communicate, call it whatever feels best to ya. ‘Magic” is nice to imo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE