from chaos into self

Is it wrong to label?

12 posts in this topic

Who am I, I am the experiencer, the perceiver, I am presence. Is it wrong to label? I know there’s no object that I am but am I not that which perceives the world?

Edited by from chaos into self

You are a human but your higher self is something that can't be described, because as a human there is a limit to how much you can know and understand, so the answer is silence. In self inquiry after asking who am I? The answer is inner silence.

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

You are a human but your higher self is something that can't be described, because as a human there is a limit to how much you can know and understand, so the answer is silence. In self inquiry after asking who am I? The answer is inner silence.

So it’s okay to label myself as inner silence? Or must I strip away even labels?

6 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

So it’s okay to label myself as inner silence? Or must I strip away even labels?

Are you inner silence? Or are you the entire happening right now? Take away all labels see what is here actually and that’s what you are . The entire scene that’s taking places without anyone watching it. The thing perceiving is apart of this scene that no one is perceiving .

6 minutes ago, Mvrs said:

Are you inner silence? Or are you the entire happening right now? Take away all labels see what is here actually and that’s what you are . The entire scene that’s taking places without anyone watching it. The thing perceiving is apart of this scene that no one is perceiving .

I am watching. I am perceiving this scene.

8 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

I am watching. I am perceiving this scene.

Who’s aware of you watching the scene? Who’s watching the one watching and then who’s aware of the one watching the one watching . You run into infinity. You realize no one is watching no one is perceiving anything. It’s all just happening . The act of thinking I am watching is part of the thing being “watched”

Pretty sure this has been covered by LeoVids.  

Do have to say tho. "Is it wrong to.." is the most stereotypically Blue phrase I've ever heard.  There is no authority that will tell you..

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

19 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

Who am I, I am the experiencer, the perceiver, I am presence. Is it wrong to label? I know there’s no object that I am but am I not that which perceives the world?

Never! it's fine, its fine. just enjoy. 

you are the perceiver. 

It's just understanding the same truth through different words. no perceiver and perceiver. 

nothing is wrong if you come from purity. purity brings about aspects which is love, kindness, compassion and other emotions. 

to be angry is not to be wrong. to be sad is not either. you can still be angry just come from purity and always purity. that will guide you. 

I like to think of an innocent little girl. does she get mad? yeah, at injustice(aka impurities).... Etc.  

It's wrong to think.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Labeling is good but you must be careful. 

It helps understanding your experiences. Give your experiences names, so you can investigate their truth an transcend the concepts you hold. For example: when you meditate, you might get stuck in a sensation that you might label a "resistance". Build an accurate label (name sensation and memory) to be able to explore its true nature in future meditations. 

But always be aware that the labels that you make are not the end of the story. Be open for a deeper understanding and keep in mind that your labels are concepts and not the absolut truth. 

You are investigating your current understanding, to transcend it.