Conscious life

what are levels of consciousness beyond Sprial dynamics

20 posts in this topic

After actualizing and developing my consciousness, I begin to see there is levels of consciousness beyond Sprial dynamics. every step is very scary at first and feels like you are dying. at first working on Sprituality and consciousness, at first I accessed self actualized higher state of consciousness that is meshed with ego, then christ consciousness, then the godhead, the one and the step goes away. from my Current consciousness I can see Spritual races, different tersteral being etc. I develop Spritual power such as healing, exorcism etc. my question is what is like to be Godhead? and what are possible levels of consciousness after that. I understand that the ego loves to identify itself and sees itself as god or the godhead, but the problem is, there is no one to be godhead. I formulate my own levels of consciousness stages, and what  are your perspective?

Spiral dynamics stages will correlate to your "level of consciousness" for various reasons, but they aren't the same thing. There isn't a simple arrow of causation here. So I would get it out your head that higher consciousness and spiral dynamics stages are the same thing. 

Ken Wilber himself explicitly differentiates spiral dynamics as a model for "growing up" as different from "waking up". There are some ancient models for waking up which I don't know much about. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I think to actually understand Godhead you'd have to experience that for yourself. It one of those ineffable states, if you will. Like @lmfao said, Wilber's work may be good to check out, because it expands on spiral dynamics (also the term "Godhead" is used to describe a meditative state). Again, best advice is for you to go to the higher stages and experience them for yourself. (Then tell us what you did to get there when you get back! :P)

Levels of consciousness that transcend the individual. Stage turquoise+ are themselves beyond even themselves in a sense, as spiral dynamics still deals with the individual, and these stages are characterized by awakenings and transpersonal consciousness. Not to mention transpersonal, global, intergalactic, and interdimensional consciousness and being. Transcendent, immanent, formless, and integrated layers of reality, etc. Just thinking out loud.

Edited by The0Self

@WonderSeeker I am experiencing the godhead. but I can see thier is next level of development beyond the godhead. the problem is there is no one to be the godhead. I am experiencing, I am the father, the mother, the child. I have my own Spritual understanding on this. I understand why which case  happen or you experience the godhead. I think @Leo Gura maybe know what would the next step after this, because he was talking about the godhead serval time ago, if maybe he trancend it. 

@Thewritersunion

On 11/19/2020 at 1:52 AM, Thewritersunion said:

Sounds like you’re Teal. 

you mean coral? yes I think I am at that level. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

What is it like to be in the Godhead-state? Please describe it, it sounds interesting. Maybe the step after that is the one that my teacher is guiding us to: A state where there are no thoughts, and one begins to live from intuition and feeling completely, also all the emotional distortions and traumas are gone and one's body will always be healthy and stay young for hundreds of years. It's basically the state that some yogis achieved, like Babaji and others who lived hundreds of years.

7 hours ago, Conscious life said:

I am experiencing the godhead. but I can see thier is next level of development beyond the godhead. the problem is there is no one to be the godhead. I am experiencing, I am the father, the mother, the child. I have my own Spritual understanding on this. I understand why which case  happen or you experience the godhead.

I have perhaps seen this state quite a few times, and I think what you may be describing is Witnessing. Does it feel like there was an inversion and you're now looking in at experience rather than out, from a totally detached perspective where you feel untouchable and god-like? Sometimes manifests as a black, infinite void?

@WonderSeeker

16 hours ago, WonderSeeker said:

@Conscious life Are you saying you're experiencing Godhead 24/7? If so that's impressive. 

Yes. absolutely. 

@Seraphim godhead you will understand their is energy dynamics from one state to the other. before godhead I experience this thing. divine vesture, physical objects doesn't hurt you. 

15 hours ago, The0Self said:

I have perhaps seen this state quite a few times, and I think what you may be describing is Witnessing. Does it feel like there was an inversion and you're now looking in at experience rather than out, from a totally detached perspective where you feel untouchable and god-like? Sometimes manifests as a black, infinite void

@The0Self the godhead experience is amazing. I. can't explain to you, what it feels like. I never thought in my life it would be like this. it is total infeable joy. you see soul of people that is perfectly look like God, it's half image. 

13 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@WonderSeeker

Yes. absolutely. 

@Seraphim godhead you will understand their is energy dynamics from one state to the other. before godhead I experience this thing. divine vesture, physical objects doesn't hurt you. 

@The0Self the godhead experience is amazing. I. can't explain to you, what it feels like. I never thought in my life it would be like this. it is total infeable joy. you see soul of people that is perfectly look like God, it's half image. 

What makes you think that this state of yours has made you above even yellow? 

@Claymoree I am coral because of my value systems. I am coral  but doesn't mean I expand my sense of self in all dimensions, it is liner growth. I have some part of value system in lower stage and I did not fully embrace it. 

if you watched all actualized.org videos and do the work, you can think you above yellow. 

Edited by Conscious life
missing word

@Conscious life My dude, I think you need to just forget about spiral dynamics. You don't need it and it isn't helpful or accurate. We're talking about non-duality and mysticism here. 

But hey, I might be wrong in denying the use of models. I think what you're looking for could be in Ken Wilbers formulation of "tier 3" stages in his book "the religion of tomorrow". 

So, Ken Wilber formulates "growing up" (spiral dynamics, jungian shadow integration) as being separate from "waking up" (enlightenment) 

I haven't read what he's written much, but my guess (which might be wrong, I'm completely guessing) is that tier 3 occurs when growing up and waking up join together. So you need both factors to reach tier 3.

Or rather, tier 3 is defined as arising from the union of waking up and growing up and evolution resulting from that. 

I preface this all with the fact I don't believe any of it, I'm just delivering someone else's worldview. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

When you’re at Coral all you literally do is turn every model into your model. Doesn’t matter which one. You’ll integrate or replace anything you come across. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Thewritersunion Probably true. Self realization might be the key to... anything? 

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Everything is beyond coral. Beyond coral is not a thing, beyond coral is all there is. Your hands are beyond coral. This computer screen is beyond coral. Stage red is beyond coral. Beyond coral is stage blue, orange, green, yellow, turquoise, purple. Beyond coral is and isn't beyond coral. SD is a useful construct, but there are no constructs.