IamMystic

LSD RECTAL

14 posts in this topic

Anyone who knows if this is a good idea or a waste let me know 

I heard just stick it up there then shoot warm water up with it. Is it actually worth it to try? Don't give me dumb answers like sticking something in your butts never worth it. Sorry i want a shorter stronger trip with less discomfort? This is why microdosing dmt is my go too 

No water needed. Just stick it. I tried it six times and it always worked well. If you want to know more just read my trip report.

You can try dissolving it and using  syringe - I've never tried it - in my opinion it would increase a risk of failure.

8 minutes ago, Username said:

No water needed. Just stick it. I tried it six times and it always worked well. If you want to know more just read my trip report.

You can try dissolving it and using  syringe - I've never tried it - in my opinion it would increase a risk of failure.

but have you tried it six times each comparing it to taking it in your mouth? and did it ever fail? how much more potent do you think it is? also I believe it lasts only 4 hours and has faster comeup is this true? The science doesnt really make sense though cause L dissolves in the mouth it doesnt have to pass through stomach first which is generally why you would plug something

I have been taking it orally before. It also never failed. It was very harsh comparing to rectal administration. I guess peak it's around twice as strong.

I don't remember exact timing. When I took 100 ug it started working after around 15 minutes. After 30 minutes effects were really strong. It's definitely faster. Peak was around 2-3 hours mark.

1 hour ago, IamMystic said:

Don't give me dumb answers like sticking something in your butts never worth it.

Sticking psychedelics up your butt is always worth it ;)

Usually rectal psychedelics are faster and more potent than oral.

The potency of psychedelic administration routes is like this:

IV > vape/smoke > snort > rectal > oral

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@IamMystic IME LSD lasts 10-12 hours when taken orally. Comeup is about 1-2hours after administration, peak starts 3-4hours in.

Only tried plugging it once. Done 150ug. Comeup about 30min after administration, started peaking about 1.5-2h in. Trip lasted around 6hours.
Trip was much more intense but way gentler at the same time. After trying plugging I see no point in taking it orally again. Only do it with microdosing.

1 hour ago, karkaore said:

@IamMystic IME LSD lasts 10-12 hours when taken orally. Comeup is about 1-2hours after administration, peak starts 3-4hours in.

Only tried plugging it once. Done 150ug. Comeup about 30min after administration, started peaking about 1.5-2h in. Trip lasted around 6hours.
Trip was much more intense but way gentler at the same time. After trying plugging I see no point in taking it orally again. Only do it with microdosing.

Facts.

I was informed it would be a 4 hour trip. False. It is definitely quite a bit longer than 4 hours. I would say it still lasts about 10 hours but with almost all the intensity concentrated in the first 5 hours.

To OP... You need to dissolve it in warm water (in some kind of spoon/etc) for some time, and then plug it though. Don't just stick the tab up there. I've had several correspondences with people irl and online asking how it worked for me and not for them (including on this forum) -- they had stuck the tab up there with no water.

Plugging is best for most psychedelics but I honestly feel like the oral bioavailability of LSD is at least on par with plugging -- note: this is unusual.

Edited by The0Self

If you want to be super precise it lasts about 12 to 14 hours. I did 5-HTP (about 3 hours before a trip) + LSD. Main part of the trip lasted 4 hours but is still had strong after effects many hours later. Without 5-HTP after effects would be mild.

I don't like idea of dissolving in water because I would have to wait to absorb properly. Also plugging 5 meo DMT didn't work for me . Using a tab is convenient when I go out to trip in nature.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sticking psychedelics up your butt is always worth it ;)

hold my San Pedro

d23utje-f1a1362a-aaf2-4b3c-8514-937ca083f149.png

Ok. Severn minutes ago I inserted 75 ug of 1P LSD. I'm expecting increased potency after my 5 meo DMT breakthrough. I'm lowering the dose for a safety reasons - I'm really scared to trip again.

Ask me anything if you want :P

Edited by Username

3 hours ago, Username said:

I'm expecting increased potency after my 5 meo DMT breakthrough.

Good call. Happy travels!

18 hours ago, Godhead said:

hold my San Pedro

d23utje-f1a1362a-aaf2-4b3c-8514-937ca083f149.png

yooooooo haahahahah

My girlfriend took today 100 micro LSD rectal for first time. It was strong and a little shorter in duration. However she had nausea like other trips before. So rectal does not prevent from nausea I think