QandC

There is No Distance

123 posts in this topic

What should I do if I want to go to the supermarket?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

30 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@nitramadas

Are there more advanced forums? :ph34r: My PMs are open

I'd like to know too.  But this forum is, roughly 50% Orange;  20% Green;  15% Blue;  10% Yellow;  5% Turquoise.

The majority of threads are 'by Orange, for Orange'.  I mean, I wouldn't mind helping Orange, but it's not the same as "a difference of opinion" or "just taking the teacher role" or anything like that.  Orange, by definition, carries with it connotations that will be present in all 99% of Orange.  Sure, you can have Orange level conversations with them, but then why come to this forum?  Facebook/YouTube/twitter would be fine for that.

"b-but how can this be?!"  This forum was (and still is) primarily a "self-help/success/motivation" "support" forum.

Now who does that attract?  Yep.

There kind of are some more advanced ones, but they're esoteric and not as active.  And there probably aren't any other forums that discuss Spiral Dynamics.  It's baffling.  This is the only forum in all of existence that's even familiar with it.

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Well, that's quite the question you've got there..

8 minutes ago, nitramadas said:

Well, that's quite the question you've got there..

I was thinking just stay quiet and let everything move around me...

the only problem is there’s no “me”

and nothing to move, just nothingness

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I was thinking just stay quiet and let everything move around me...

the only problem is there’s no “me”

and nothing to move, just nothingness

?

You mean.. if you stay still, and people move away from you, that might create distance?  

If you have trouble understanding, just relate it to a video game (aka a reality within our own, as it's easier to see the mechanics of reality contained within your own than to look outside of your own).  Virtual objects don't exist, but if you're playing within the rules of that reality then those virtual objects are as real as real gets.  

(This is why I say this is too advanced for this forum.  I can dumb it down, but then it gets very word heavy and confusing.  The ENTIRE contents of the Actualized YouTube channel should first be understood like it's common sense, as a bare minimum.  Or, at the very least, threads should be marked with stages (as I keep suggesting).  As the only forum in existence for Tier 2 SD talk, it would be nice if it was taken a bit more seriously.. But that's my Yellowness speaking, I don't really care, I just like optimally designed systems.  Rant over  : )

Edited by nitramadas

35 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You’re already there! You just gotta let your brain know it too; so play this video game and ”walk over to the supermarket”!

- Enter your fear and you are free -

I'd go even further.  There are no dimensions at all.  Existence has no dimensions.  

Lets say you have a universe with two seperate objects in space and that's all that exists in this universe.  Both objects appear to have the dimension of space that separates them.  The reality is, the distance is not a property of space, space has no property or dimension it is nothing.  The appearance of distance is a property of both objects relative to one another.  Each objects existence is purely defined relative to the other object.  

If each objects existence is only defined relative to one another their existence is dependent on eachother.  Both objects are apart of the whole of existence.  Bit if a mind fuck if you can actually comprehend what I'm saying.

5 hours ago, nitramadas said:

You mean.. if you stay still, and people move away from you, that might create distance?  

If you have trouble understanding, just relate it to a video game (aka a reality within our own, as it's easier to see the mechanics of reality contained within your own than to look outside of your own).  Virtual objects don't exist, but if you're playing within the rules of that reality then those virtual objects are as real as real gets.  

(This is why I say this is too advanced for this forum.  I can dumb it down, but then it gets very word heavy and confusing.  The ENTIRE contents of the Actualized YouTube channel should first be understood like it's common sense, as a bare minimum.  Or, at the very least, threads should be marked with stages (as I keep suggesting).  As the only forum in existence for Tier 2 SD talk, it would be nice if it was taken a bit more seriously.. But that's my Yellowness speaking, I don't really care, I just like optimally designed systems.  Rant over  : )

I get that. Don’t worry. I was just kidding.

I understand that there’s no movement in reality. 
I said it because once Adyashanti said that it was mostly  like things are coming to me. 

But si know he was trying to explain something that u can’t explain with words or if you do it, we will have a hard time understanding. 

Be careful with judging people like, “I’m more advanced or I’m yellow, they are orange” 

that’s creating ego too and the idea of separation.

5 hours ago, QandC said:

You’re already there! You just gotta let your brain know it too; so play this video game and ”walk over to the supermarket”!

Got it!

Thank you!

?

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Don't.

I almost got killed and used as oil for an extra terrestrial race of doppelganger.

Those fuckers almost got me but I stole a car in the mall and drove out of the barricaded windows.

Jesus, this girl was like the girl in Get out, total psychopat !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Don't.

I almost got killed and used as oil for an extra terrestrial race of doppelganger.

Lol

50 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Lol

You think I'm kidding but I'm not :)

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

You think I'm kidding but I'm not :)

?

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Be careful with judging people like, “I’m more advanced or I’m yellow, they are orange” 

that’s creating ego too and the idea of separation.

Seems like a GreenTrap.  This is precisely why I said what I said.  Tier 2 ideas cannot be understood at Tier 1, no matter what.  If I say "Hitler had some good ideas", Green's gonna think I'm evil, and I'm gonna have to make a lengthy explanation for every little thing like that.  Green is concerned about appearances and seeming "agreeable" & "uncontroversial".  Tier 2 only cares about education.  If a lower stage looks at my speech, they can only interpret it from a "If I said what he said, what would be the motivation behind me saying that?" perspective. 

This is just like if a stage Red sees a Green being nice to people, they might become 100% convinced that the Green is just trying to manipulate people to get what they want.  No matter how hard the Red tries, he won't be able to comprehend selflessness.  This applies to every Tier 1 stage (Tier 2 somehow tends to be able to even see above itself).

5 minutes ago, nitramadas said:

Seems like a GreenTrap.  This is precisely why I said what I said.  Tier 2 ideas cannot be understood at Tier 1, no matter what.  If I say "Hitler had some good ideas", Green's gonna think I'm evil, and I'm gonna have to make a lengthy explanation for every little thing like that.  Green is concerned about appearances and seeming "agreeable" & "uncontroversial".  Tier 2 only cares about education.  If a lower stage looks at my speech, they can only interpret it from a "If I said what he said, what would be the motivation behind me saying that?" perspective. 

This is just like if a stage Red sees a Green being nice to people, they might become 100% convinced that the Green is just trying to manipulate people to get what they want.  No matter how hard the Red tries, he won't be able to comprehend selflessness.  This applies to every Tier 1 stage (Tier 2 somehow tends to be able to even see above itself).

Ok, I got you... I am beginning to transcend some of the Stage Green traps. I have that thing that I try to be as you said "agreeable and uncontroversial"... and I understand what you say about Tier 2 caring about education.

Thanks!

^_^

By the way, I love your icon/avatar image, very powerful.

Edited by abrakamowse

13 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Ok, I got you... I am beginning to transcend some of the Stage Green traps. I have that thing that I try to be as you said "agreeable and uncontroversial"... and I understand what you say about Tier 2 caring about education.

Thanks!

^_^

★~(◠﹏◕✿)

14 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks!

^_^

For example I could say that Nazis were good for Europe.

You probably want to kill me now.

B|

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

For example I could say that Nazis were good for Europe.

You probably want to kill me now.

B|

I am so advanced in stages so but soooo advanced that I love you, because you are my enemy.

xD

Edited by abrakamowse

20 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

I’d totally want to read a conversation between tier 2 people. 

..which is why I say we need threads to have stage markers (or have forum sections for stage-specific discussions).

As Tier 2 is the minority on this forum, Tier 2 – Tier 2 conversations are pretty uncommon.  The ones I've had have all been very short.  I'm just happy to meet a high Green now.. 

As I approach Turquoise centre, I notice myself losing all interest in intellectual-debate / intellectual-education.  When I engage my intellect though, I do spend a lot of time on here.  But soon I'll be gone too.  This is why Turquoise is so incredibly rare online.  Anything but silence is egoistic, though I guess that might not make much sense to most.  Silence is so fascinating..  everything else is so limited in comparison.  I often don't bother with silence, but then I do ..and the euphoria!

Edited by nitramadas