Moksha

Picture how you feel

15 posts in this topic

Save yourself 1,000 words and post a picture in this thread that captures how you feel. I got a mental image a few days ago, and just came across this image which resonates beautifully:

Atman.jpg

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Cool, van Gogh primal B|

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha From the friendly feral companion to the apparent connection at the crown to some spherical energy to the beautiful darkness to the solemn reserved non-agenda to the general airy fairy esoteric vibe... Couldn't possibly get closer to what seems to be happening here :D lol. Except for the female part. Apparently I'm quite male.

20200119_113554.jpg

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Klimt_-_T%C3%A4nzerin.jpg

Egon_Schiele_zelfportret.jpg

Schiele_-_Selbstbildnis_mit_gefalteten_H

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

What a crazy, awakening, curious, creative, ruthless, caring, confused, primal, playful menagerie we are.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

So beautiful

Congrats on your 666th!

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

10 hours ago, nitramadas said:

Congrats on your 666th!

Mark of the beast. Everything gets better from there xD

So many inspiring soul snapshots, please keep them coming!